What's new

NFL 2019-2020

superx

Veteran
Hey buzz, good day to ya 👍 my mother was fond of a baileys especially around the festive period, my old man wouldn’t touch it, Guinness or whiskey being his choice of drink. Beamish is another one he avoided., I believe when he was baptised there’s a good chance he was dipped in to Guinness instead of holy water. What I meant by ‘you would attest to this’ was in regards to certain words being lost through translation ‘word cultures’ it can be difficult though tone of text especially the crossing of different cultures. So there will be times when certain phrases coming from you guys will just go over my head as will coming from me as well, just like I believed when you said you could speak different languages except Greek ‘ that’s what I meant by saying you would attest to this ‘
Cheers buddy 🍻 doesn’t seem to be a Guinness emoji 😜

Yous guys must be counting down the days with anticipation for the new season to kick off.

Weather is forecasted to peak in the high 20s from this weekend through until late next week, debating on using up some holiday time and a few of us heading west for a few days of madness . (It’s certainly due) enjoy your day everyone what ever you decide on doing and stay safe.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey buzz, good day to ya 👍 my mother was fond of a baileys especially around the festive period, my old man wouldn’t touch it, Guinness or whiskey being his choice of drink. Beamish is another one he avoided., I believe when he was baptised there’s a good chance he was dipped in to Guinness instead of holy water. What I meant by ‘you would attest to this’ was in regards to certain words being lost through translation ‘word cultures’ it can be difficult though tone of text especially the crossing of different cultures. So there will be times when certain phrases coming from you guys will just go over my head as will coming from me as well, just like I believed when you said you could speak different languages except Greek ‘ that’s what I meant by saying you would attest to this ‘
Cheers buddy 🍻 doesn’t seem to be a Guinness emoji 😜

Yous guys must be counting down the days with anticipation for the new season to kick off.

Weather is forecasted to peak in the high 20s from this weekend through until late next week, debating on using up some holiday time and a few of us heading west for a few days of madness . (It’s certainly due) enjoy your day everyone what ever you decide on doing and stay safe.
The 20s in late June! wow

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey doobs, that will be Celsius not Fahrenheit 😜 around 70 in Fahrenheit. When I read you guys are up in the 90s and 100s, that’s some serious heat, don’t think I could hack that.
Yeah it's pretty hot here in Boston, they said 98°F today. I go for my 3 mile walks then hide in the air conditioning

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening guys!
20c is nice weather
taiwan gets hot @Bababooey and its humid in the summer
taiwan weather.jpg

this is the city my mom is in this week, humidity in the 80's temps into the 90*
arent they going to have flag football as an olympic event this year? im all for it i guess, but i dont think other countries practice the sport like we do
i dont have exact numbers but the east coast has way more shark attacks than the west coast
most of our shallow water sharks arent looking for something people sized to eat and are not aggressive unless you f with them
in the case @buzzmobile presented with the bull shark, that is a mean m'f'n shark
its always pissed off and they get pretty big (plus they can also swim in brackish/fresh water)
"The wood is from a dead tree. It is already dry. A maul would make quick work of those pieces and @shithawk420 could get a workout."
i was thinking a wedge and hammer might work that but you are right, one of those log splitters would be cool and i bet he could rent one at home depot
hahah we all know you will always be the good looking one buzz! but i appreciate the compliment
oh, and thank you for the pronunciation guide! my english now not so suck

@superx
this spice bag sounds awesome! fried potato and chicken nuggets in spices, i would have to pass on the chili thoe
use up those vacation days man! especially now when the weather is nice and the beers are fresh!
what do you drink mostly, im pretty much on a steady diet of vodka and fruit tea, but i do like a good dark beer
yeah i cant wait for football to start, but this year we will have the olympics so im kind of excited about that too
/for some reason i just like the olympics

superx

Veteran
You're the one who's been in the ocean hundreds if not thousands of hours, Pops, so if u say shark attacks are way more common than gator attacks i believe you. The small sharks 'nipping' at a finger or toe still counts as a shark attack, but like u said the ones that end in death are still very rare.

China seemingly has passed russia/the old soviet union as a military/economic superpower, not sure if theyll ever pass the US tho. What do u think needs to happen for them to pass the US as a superpower? Broader adoption of the yuan as a global currency? More tech innovation? Theyre already like the cheap factory for the world but countries in SE asia or central/south america are taking some of that role away.

What's taiwan like, Pops? Is it hot, almost tropical in climate? Or is that singapore?
Those probiotic yogurt drinks are good, i think u can actually make more of it if u mix it with regular milk and let it ferment.

Like Pops said, you can find those probiotic drinks at an asian grocery store if u have one in ur area, Hawk. And I think ive heard of yakult, they might carry that in ur local kroger in the dairy section. Or maybe try probiotic pills? How about kombucha? I bought a scobee online for $10 and u can use it to ferment ur own kombucha.

I dont think the gay flag football league has outrageous uniforms or anything like that.
View attachment 19020206 View attachment 19020207
Actually none of these dudes look stereotypically gay. Maybe some of them are straight but just say theyre gay so they can play?

I followed someone online and placed a bet on belgium vs slovakia, leading at HT, of course they were down 0-1 at HT and lost 0-1 after FT.
During an earlier round, i won a 5 leg parlay +650 odds on spain, italy, germany, england, france (june 14-17 games).
This is why i try not to follow other people's bets, even if theyre on a winning streak i swear it's still 50/50 for me.
England plays today, as well as spain vs italy. So im thinking england and italy or am i wrong?

Drinking and partying, win or lose, that sounds like my chicago bears' fandom. Right Hawk?

I havent been to a live game in ages, like Pops said it's too much of a bother usually although being with a live crowd is always exciting. I have a friend who will sometimes go to a late season bears game when theyre out of the playoffs and it's cold and tickets are cheap. He's a die hard fan.

Sauerkraut is definitely an acquired taste but like Superx said it pairs well with fatty meat like sausages because of the acidity and it's supposed to have probiotics. You make ur own? Is it a pretty simple recipe, yeah? Just sliced cabbage and some vinegar and salt?
Ive never heard of an irish spice bag but it sounds simple and awesome: salty and spicy fries and chicken nuggets tossed together? Maybe some onions and peppers in the mix? Perfect stoner/hangover food. It is supposed to be sweet as well? Sweet n sour chicken is a popular dish in the US, it's battered fried chicken pieces tossed in a thick, quite sweet and somewhat vinegary sauce.

I agree, that food looks great and for $40 it was reasonably priced, Hawk. The hibachi tenderloin doesnt look any better than something u could make tho but it's nice for someone else to do the cooking.

Are you going to watch the Celtics victory parade tomorrow if it doesnt rain, DB? Does it pass near ur home?
Maybe u can attend some local Norml (national org for reformation of mj laws) meetings in boston, try to befriend some home growers, im sure theyll smoke u out with kief/hash (probably not at the meeting but who knows), and see if they'll sell u some kief at discount prices in the future. Tell em ur a veteran and have some psych issues so it's medicinal for u.

You seem to live fairly deep in the countryside, Super, are you on well water and septic tank? Do u have natural gas service or use a big propane tank for heating/cooking fuel? Also, most importantly, do u have sheep? For milk and mutton? That with a healthy potato crop and you wouldnt need chippies or chinese takeaways anymore.

Yeah Buzz ive seen the transfer portal used in a lot of sports other than football and basketball, every athlete's looking out for themselves nowadays. Cant say i blame them, we've seen football coaches take one job only to take a higher paying job after one year or even a few months sometimes. All the while telling their recruits "i love this place im here for the long haul" then bam, they find out on twitter their coach left for more $.
I watched some of the NCAA baseball world series, won some $ on FL beating KY earlier in the day, lost it all back when they got blanked vs Tx A&M later in the doubleheader. Their magic ran out i guess. Maybe i can make it up with TN, theyre the favs vs Tx A&M, but I have no idea, that's the degenerate in me talking.

Ah man, those reports about shark attacks are giving me nightmares, cant imagine anything worse than being in the ocean and that happening to u. And u just know the blood is going to attract more of them. I guess with modern medicine even serious shark bites are survivable, although you'll be missing a limb or two afterwards.
Hey Babba hope your having a cracking day.

We don't live of the grid, the previous occupier who would of inhabited the cottage over several generations was of the grid for many years. The other houses in the vicinity would of been hooked up to power, he was happy in his way of life and also refused to be part of the group water scheme by paying for it. His son moved in with him as a carer and payed to be connected to the grid and the same to the access to water from the reservoir on the mountain (a small fortune) there is a well on the land and also a septic tank, the land itself is quite rough and rugged and caked in limestone making it difficult for any sort of planting scheme. We have a log burner (open fire) in the sitting room and would mix blocks with turf, ya can't beat the smell of turf.

We also have a range in the kitchen which we burn blocks on, we avoid turf on the range as it burns to quickly, we tend to use this heat source for most of our cooking, the house also has oil and gas.

Previously we have grown spuds and oca tubers in sacks, we have a make shift polytunnel for tomatoes & chillies also brassicas. There is a small patch at the rear for carrots and onions also herbs.
We work alot of hours between us so I don't get to spend the amount of time on it as I would like unfortunately.

We don't have sheep but borrow goats from the local farmer to keep the overgrown hedges in check. Goats will eat anything if not tied down, we also have access to any amount of venison and chicken. Wild goats will also roam the land from time to time.We don't eat chippie food only on the very rare occasion and lead a relatively healthy lifestyle(I was giving pops an example of what's to be expected from the closest city) irish spice bags 🤣 I have no idea the country of origin I'm guessing the spice mix itself would obviously be Asian, the chips more than likely irish as would be the chicken and breadcrumbs, the same can be said for the chillies/peepers/onions though these can be imported from Holland as well. What makes a spice bag is the spices themselves, what you buy here in the supermarkets also in some butcher shops (come in a foil tray, you just have to heat it up) would solely differ on the spices that are used. Maybe the spices are a secretly guarded recipe a bit like Colonel saunders closely guarded secret (joking).

Ah, we move on to sauerkraut.
I dont use vinegar in sauerkraut, Simply cabbage and salt the fermenting process will give it that vinegary taste (I'm unsure of other people's methods across the world which might differ) i use my own cabbage when I can, or I will grab some from down the road, sea salt or kosher what ever I have at hand. The method is pretty simple, massaging the cabbage with the salt is key though before it's Jared.( I'm the only person who eats it)

Babba belgium losing to slovakia was a crazy result, belgium would of been the overwhelming favourites to win that game, I think they are ranked in the top 5 or 6 best teams in the world. This is football for you as you just can never tell over the coarse of 90mins. Congrats buddy on picking those five teams even though they would of been the favourites, I'm watching England v Denmark as we speak and it's currently 1-1 this evenings game between Spain v italy it a tough call, I'm not a betting man but if I had to choose I would pick spain, the tournament has only started so it's early days to pick a winner, I fancy spain or Germany to win the tournament, ( don't put money on that babba, incase you blame me if you lose lol ) if all that money is burning a hole in your pocket you can post those dollars over to me, I will make good use of it...
The England game has finished 1-1,(sorry for your bet) was a very flat performance from them, no spark at all, before the tournament started the bookies over here (paddy power) had England as the favourites to win the tournament outright they were either 3 to 1 or 4 to one, I wonder what their odds are now. Stay safe buddy.

superx

Veteran
happening guys!
20c is nice weather
taiwan gets hot @Bababooey and its humid in the summer
View attachment 19020333
this is the city my mom is in this week, humidity in the 80's temps into the 90*
arent they going to have flag football as an olympic event this year? im all for it i guess, but i dont think other countries practice the sport like we do
i dont have exact numbers but the east coast has way more shark attacks than the west coast
most of our shallow water sharks arent looking for something people sized to eat and are not aggressive unless you f with them
in the case @buzzmobile presented with the bull shark, that is a mean m'f'n shark
its always pissed off and they get pretty big (plus they can also swim in brackish/fresh water)
"The wood is from a dead tree. It is already dry. A maul would make quick work of those pieces and @shithawk420 could get a workout."
i was thinking a wedge and hammer might work that but you are right, one of those log splitters would be cool and i bet he could rent one at home depot
hahah we all know you will always be the good looking one buzz! but i appreciate the compliment
oh, and thank you for the pronunciation guide! my english now not so suck

@superx
this spice bag sounds awesome! fried potato and chicken nuggets in spices, i would have to pass on the chili thoe
use up those vacation days man! especially now when the weather is nice and the beers are fresh!
what do you drink mostly, im pretty much on a steady diet of vodka and fruit tea, but i do like a good dark beer
yeah i cant wait for football to start, but this year we will have the olympics so im kind of excited about that too
/for some reason i just like the olympics
Good evening to you Pops hope your well, if I'm going for a couple of quiet pints it's usually Guinness if It's along session with the lads I might have a few Guinness to start with and then move on to shorts (Guinness can be heavy and if you consume lots of it you will feel tired and start farting 😆) Guinness farts are not for the faint hearted. When drinking shorts it's usually whiskey and sometimes vodka and diet coke. Really depends on the mood, sometimes during the summertime when I'm in a beer garden in the city and it's a very warm day I will drink bulmers cider with a little ice, a nice thirst quencher buddy. August is the kick off for the football?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah we have nfl preseason starting in august
these are mostly like practice games, where the starters wont play, but it gives a chance for the new guys to show that they can do
it sounds like you are living the good life man! do you every hunt your own food?
i know my moms friend makes a kimchi that will make your hat spin!
i think she just layers cabbage and chili, maybe some salt?
/i would call my mom for the recipe but she is half a world away right now
its good but you need to eat it with meat or rice
i used to live guiness and if im drinking beers its usually the dark stuff or one of those hot shit ipas
hope you are having a great day too brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hahahaha!!! I got a drink funny story for you guys.ive been texting a guy in China for 5 days and om gonna get a dirty old fake rolex that's half decent.im only saying this for educational purposes and whatever purposes.ill post pics when it gets here in 2 weeks.yeah I know it's greasy but I like the submariner so fuk off!
hahahf'n hawk! you bet that sounds greasy as f
when you say dirty is this thing caked with ching-chong crime and filth or what?
or is it just becasue obvious knock off watch is obvious?
rolex are nice but they arent cheap

superx

Veteran
Yeah it's pretty hot here in Boston, they said 98°F today. I go for my 3 mile walks then hide in the air conditioning
Is the humidity high? The air-conditioning is super handy otherwise you would be gasping for air.
Would you be smoking and getting wasted outdoors inthose temps.

Maybe it's just me, I don't enjoy vaping and being wasted outdoors in scorching temps (especially heavy indicas) they seem to have a strange zombie affect on me and makes me come to a complete stand still.
It doesn't stop me vaping, and I guess it doesn't help when you find your brain cooking from the high temps. I don't have access to proper sativas only indicas or hybrids. Maybe sativa or haze would have a adverse effect.. Doobs it must be great to walk into a shop and choose the flower of your choice the same with extracts.. I can only dream.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Is the humidity high? The air-conditioning is super handy otherwise you would be gasping for air.
Would you be smoking and getting wasted outdoors inthose temps.

Maybe it's just me, I don't enjoy vaping and being wasted outdoors in scorching temps (especially heavy indicas) they seem to have a strange zombie affect on me and makes me come to a complete stand still.
It doesn't stop me vaping, and I guess it doesn't help when you find your brain cooking from the high temps. I don't have access to proper sativas only indicas or hybrids. Maybe sativa or haze would have a adverse effect.. Doobs it must be great to walk into a shop and choose the flower of your choice the same with extracts.. I can only dream.
one day you will brother! i remember the first time i walked into a shop and bought weed back in the 90's
i was growing pretty heavy back then under a medicinal licence and the shops were only open to people who had the card
but it was cool man
now anyone over 21 can just walk into thse places and buy weed, vape, extracts (hash, shatter) and eatables
here is a shop near me
there are plenty more, but this is the one my friend likes to go to,i will tag along sometimes and its fun to walk in and just look
/i still have some old hook ups so im able to get farm fresh, plus im smoking on that old swamp weed @buzzmobile loves so much

superx

Veteran
Such a mouthwatering selection pops, I would feel like a child in a sweet shop 😆
Would you be a frequent visitor? I'm guessing because it's legal it would be easier to access most of those strains by growing them yourself through clones or accessing them from friend's at a lower price. I would be visiting for the extracts...Is there a max limit for the amount you can purchase? I had to laugh 😃 while scrolling down the flower menu I noticed one called pop rocks #3.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
its always fun to walk into a shop
if nothing else its the freedom to be able to purchase weed as an adult
only some shops sell clones, but if thats what you want there are palces that sell nothing but cuts
/im not going to link to them because i have never used any of them so i would not want to link to something bunk
but im still pretty tight with some friends and can get cuts no problem
so do you grow all your own weed?
is it something that is widely accepted in your country? especially outside the youth

superx

Veteran
its always fun to walk into a shop
if nothing else its the freedom to be able to purchase weed as an adult
only some shops sell clones, but if thats what you want there are palces that sell nothing but cuts
/im not going to link to them because i have never used any of them so i would not want to link to something bunk
but im still pretty tight with some friends and can get cuts no problem
so do you grow all your own weed?
is it something that is widely accepted in your country? especially outside the youth
It's illegal here pops , but only frowned upon by the minority, people's attitudes have changed in recent years for the better, unfortunately the guards and courts don't see it this way. Prison sentences are still given out up and down the country, the sentences would vary depending on what you are caught with, especially if its with intent to supply and your nabbed with scales..Some cities have cbd stores and also sell generic thc products, lots of the youths would be inclined to visit these stores, most of these stores would of initially sold shrooms/bongs/grow equipment when the government banned these products(shrooms)and made them illegal to sell (Im guessing 15 years) they turned to selling cbd products...
At the end of the day a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
am i looking at your ass?
/thats another name for donkey here in the us
i think thats how it is where hawk lives, they can sell these cbd things legally, but the delta-9, real weed is illegal
ive had some good hash from the stores and ive had some crap hash
same with the weeds
/my friend likes to shop at them
i tell him to just make his own but he is a lazy shit (or would that be shite) Xman (@superx )
i just dont like the idea of grown people going to jail for smoking a plant man

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
am i looking at your ass?
/thats another name for donkey here in the us
i think thats how it is where hawk lives, they can sell these cbd things legally, but the delta-9, real weed is illegal
ive had some good hash from the stores and ive had some crap hash
same with the weeds
/my friend likes to shop at them
i tell him to just make his own but he is a lazy shit (or would that be shite) X
i just dont like the idea of grown people going to jail for smoking a plant man
Imagine Indonesia and getting busted high for weed and they execute you? Screw Indonesia