What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

superx

Veteran
i have baby ankles too so im not one to throw stones

the bills have an emerging run game that can hopefully take some of the pressure off j.allen, but i still think its all on him and he would be lucky to play 10 more years <no hate>
they also picked up claypool who was a good receiver in pitt and drafted some ikid in the 2nd round after trading down, i think twice?
yeehaww to the txns and i think they could jump to the next level this season
/right @G.O. Joe
you threw a bet on the bears because you are driven by the action! and that sucks you got a push
i cant wait to see the unboxing of that shiny new qb your bears got
its getting close to squeaky bum time! @superx and we need to get you a team in the nfl
OK then, 👍
Trying to pick a team with the onus being on a city with a strong Irish diaspora.

So, is the eagles and the Chiefs firm favourites to win this season?

The Giants/steelers/jets/bears seem to have a strong Irish following, without jumping on the bandwagon 🙄?

I'm swayed with the patriots ? I might roll the drum and close my eyes and pick a team 🤣
Would rather pick the underdog, and having little knowledge or understanding of the game holds little relevance to my choice of team.

Familiarising myself with the rules and game play is a must...
I know you guys will point me in the rite direction...

On a side note;

You guys familiar with the band future islands from baltimore ? I have weekend tickets for "all together now" in Waterford this weekend, he's quite a unique individual and have always enjoyed their music, they wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea..

I was hoping to get down today to see king Kong company on the main stage at 10oclock tonight, unfortunately by the time my lights come on and feed the plants I wouldn't make it down ( 2 and half hrs drive) mrs superx is not impressed to say the least, I really must go automated... At least I will get to see future islands and the prodigy tomorrow...

One of the lads has a pop up tent for me, I'm missing poles from my own tent...
Grabbed two slabs of Heineken and one litre of Jameson's from Aldi this morning, one of the mates is bringing an oz of MD, got the makings of a contorted weekend, expecting lots of rain to enhance that dirty feeling from the mdma😀

It's a bank holiday weekend over here so that the shenanigans begin..
Have a safe and cracking weekend everyone ☯️

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I love waking up early. Plus work and all that. Did u pull an all nighter again?
Drunk jumping or drunk anything is when i get hurt the most for sure. Alcohol is the worst drug for getting hurt on.

Im thinking of putting a bet on Caleb Williams 4k passing yds at +270 (pays out 2.7 to 1). Am I a degenerate? Is the sun yellow? No bears QB has ever thrown for 4k yds and im betting on a rookie to do it. Should i just light my $ on fire right now or send it to Buzz so he can use it for more tools?
yeah but im not drunk. bought a 15 pack and still have like 8 or 9 left.

man i know your not that crazy baba. everyone is hoping hes the QB the bears never had and maybe he is. i hope so but i wouldnt get too excited. i think you got the gambling bug my guy. i love me some gambling too but i also like when the odds arent crazy! damn now your getting me excited for the real season

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
yeah but im not drunk. bought a 15 pack and still have like 8 or 9 left.

man i know your not that crazy baba. everyone is hoping hes the QB the bears never had and maybe he is. i hope so but i wouldnt get too excited. i think you got the gambling bug my guy. i love me some gambling too but i also like when the odds arent crazy! damn now your getting me excited for the real season
right hawk? we are all getting geeked up for the football season to kick off!
if nothing else we can watch baba gamble his money away on a weekly basis
but this is his year i can feel it and it all starts with laying money on a rookie qb for the bears passing for 4k/tds
/cj.stroud actually did that last year as a rookie so it might be doable
space those beers out man and make them last
i remember when it was enough to just have two-three beers and just relax
drinking was cheaper and i was in way better shape

@superx
is this them man?

i kind of dig the sound
is it a festival you are going to this weekend? like where you are camping overnight and watching a variety of bands?
let the shenanigans begin! brother and i hope you and the mrs have fun
/are you bringing the kiddos or do you need dutch uncle baba to drop in and sit for you
as soon as you mentioned irish i had to think new england patriots
not a popular team right now
/give it some thought and its all in fun my man, it just gives me another team to follow

@Bababooey
yeah i dont really follow pitt, so all i recall is he had one decent season (his rookie year?)
i might tune in a little more because they have russ now and i think m.williams, but its not a team high on my list
yeah i tend to twist/roll my ankles on the loose rocky ground but im being a lot more careful now on my hikes
/other than the spill i took the other month ive been relatively injury free for this whole year
i like to wake up early too baba and like getting my day started
wtf are you talking about work @4a? are you doing some kind of night mission or do you work in a call center for people who live in india
/howdy! this is bah-BAh'boooeeeyy thank you for calling walmart tech support
hahah you are just crazy for the action man! nothing wrong with that
and the occasional win just feeds the dream

so the olympics are solid in the wood dept!
yesterday i got to watch some kind of competitive trampoline action! where the girls would jump 30' in the air and then do a series of acrobatic tricks!
/only one girl really ate it and she wasnt that hurt thank god
i dont know whats on today but i cant wait

shithawk420

Veteran
nah im not just drinking 2 or 3 beers pops. im just staying up all night nursing beers. by the end of the day they will be gone. i think i almost got this figured out. it all started when my dad, my buddy and i would buy a 30 pack and try to split it evenly but that didnt work. we would chug beers to try to get the last ones before the next guy. greasy but we are bad. now its just me i dont have to race for the last beer. or hell maybe not lol all i know is i cant chug them like i used to cause of my stomach. i havent eaten in 4 or 5 days if you dont count jello and popscicles.just not hungry.

my dadis getting out of prison thursday so at least he should be able to watch the bears games. he might need to go to a halfway house cause they might of fucked up but at least it shouldnt take long to get him back to the farm. guess he has a 30' camper waiting for him. i wanna grow weed in there. only problem is electricity. ill figure something out.after his parole of coarse.

FUCK speaking of bands i guess Alice Cooper was in Davenport yesterday and i didnt even know it till my mom told me! god damnit! not crazy about his music,its good but its ALICE FREAKING COOPER!! FUCK!!man why do i always get fucked!!

lol yeah what kinda secrect mission you on baba? on a saturday too.I respect your dedication to the bears but to bet money? i can see like 5 or 10 bucks no big deal but nothing beyond that. We not gonna tal about Peppers making Hall of Fame? or that i think i saw Hester there too? we had some damn fine players. just couldnt pull it all together. im excited but i dont like how cockey Williams is. i know hes a kid and hes happy but he needs to understand the pressure on his shoulders. i for one am tired of this bullshit. i dont know how much more i can take. And whats this new kickoff or punt rule they got going on? sorry but i was preoccupied during most of the game.

HEY HEY HEY!!! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!!! you get Heineken and Jameson at your Aldi super!!?? i was just at Aldi yesterday and all they had was this cheap crappy import beer with nothing above 5.5ABV. no liquor just shitty beer and probably ok wine. damn ive been missing out. oh but your in Ireland.i forgot. you can probably get whiskey anywhere! LOL

superx

Veteran
On the motor way guys, just might make King Kong company on stage at 10 woo hooo, this man is a f1 driver, hey pops plenty of tents/camping/fires lots of different acts/performers hope to get a good dance and sweat it out, On my phone, will get some pics up for you guys later, hopefully it’s a purple sky, party on guys, love ya all…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
On the motor way guys, just might make King Kong company on stage at 10 woo hooo, this man is a f1 driver, hey pops plenty of tents/camping/fires lots of different acts/performers hope to get a good dance and sweat it out, On my phone, will get some pics up for you guys later, hopefully it’s a purple sky, party on guys, love ya all…
hell yeah man!
sounds like fun and i would enjoy any pics you post!
enjoy the music and fires and the other fun (wink.wink.wink)
/whats wrong with my eyes?!

we might have to put it to a vote here, which team should @superx follow?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Like u said, Chicago and Boston have large Irish populations, Im sure New York City does as well. Both the bears and patriots are starting rookie QBs this year so im not sure either team will have a lot of success, but the NY Jets have aaron rodgers at QB and they might be a more fun team to follow.
I believe most people think the Chiefs and 49ers will repeat as conference champs (AFC and NFC) and meet in the superbowl next February, but there are some legit competitors. The eagles were in the superbowl 2 years ago, maybe someone could rise to dethrone the chiefs in the AFC.

Ive never heard of Future Islands but im not big into music, theyre a synth pop band? I dont mind a little auto tune in my music.

Like Hawk, im surprised superx can buy hard liquor at Aldi's. He's right, Ive only seen wine at Aldi' in the States, didnt know they carried beer as well but it's been a while since ive been in one.

A 6 pack a day isnt too bad, that's borderline controllable, Hawk. It is quite a lot of calories, that seems to be what ur living on now. Maybe take a multivitamin or something.
Placing some bets keeps me interested in sports i feel, and american football is the sport im usually most interested in. Ive been placing some small bets on MLB but hard to figure out a strategy for it, plus the olympics have been on and ive been watching/betting on that. Put some bets on the 2 women boxers who have male chromosomes to win gold, payout was -250 or so but i figure it's almost a lock, right?

Glad to hear ur da is getting out of the pokey, if he has to be in a halfway home for a bit can he still be near his home? A 30' camper sounds plenty big for 1 person, will he have utility hookups?

It was a special night for bears players at the Hall of Fame ceremony, Mcmichael and Hester getting in. Peppers didnt play most of his career with Chicago but he did get paid the most here, actually didnt like him that much cause when his bears contract ran out he went to the packers and put up about the same stats for 1/4 the money.
I didnt place a big bet on the HOF game, ur right it'd be crazy to bet big on preseason games. I wouldnt bet big on early regular season games either, not until u get a chance to see how teams play, get an idea if theyre better or worse than last year.

Concerts are always a fun time, good to get out and be part of a crowd enjoying music. Didnt DB go to a metallica concert recently? He should post pics of that as well.

I wonder if superx got some food at the or at a takeaway afterwards? Have u ever had a munch box, superx? That seems like the perfect drunk/stoner food, a big pizza box full of fried stuff.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
a munch box sounds like a pussy lol yeah i forgot peppers went to GB. i wasnt happt about that. i dont know if my dads ne GF is gonna stay at the camper too. he barely knows her and she bought him a camper lol its used. think it was 3800. my dad has always been a sleaze bag like that but he does need someone to drive him around so...

doober is going to see Metallica? i heard tickets are outrageously expensive. id see them but im not paying hundreds of dollars for bottom barrel seats

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Munch box is what you do when u want to get a women ready for the push-push, Hawk, but it is also a thing that chippie shops in the UK/Ireland sell, like a mixed plate of all their foods. Sometimes there'll be mini pizzas or burgers or gyro meat too, just take a bit of whatever they sell and throw it in a pizza box with some sauces. Chinese versions will have noodles and egg rolls, etc. Do u ever watch beardmeatsfood? He's done a few munch box challenges in the past. This was a kebab one that almost put him off munch boxes entirely:

Ur dad has a new GF? And she bought him a camper? How'd they meet? Before prison im guessing. Dang, he must be a charming feller if he can get and keep a girlfriend before he goes to prison. Maybe being a sleaze bag does pay off.

I think DB only had the one ticket, maybe his moms bought it for him.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
there are a few team @superx can follow, or he can just enjoy the fun and root for them all
i kind of thought it was an overnight festival he was going to but i could be wrong
the munch box looks crazy and i wonder why they dont have that here in the usa?
just fill it with a bunch of fried foods and a few things of sauce and you got a money maker
i was just at aldis yesterday, i did see a small beverages section but i dident check it out
i will have to go back and look again
their prices for things is so much cheaper than vons, and the quality seems good
i got some cous cous from vons the other day and a small box was like 3'something
aldis: about $1.50
plus they have avocados for less than a dollar each and these awesome popsicles!
all for dirt cheap

shithawk420

Veteran
my over opinionated 70 year old buddy gave me some bullshit the other day how i shouldnt shop at Aldi cause its German owned. hes a good carpenter and knows cars but hes a real stubborn stupid son of a bitch. cant tell people like that nothing. says i should only buy american cars just because they are american. pisses me off. ill take a jap car over most american cars

yeah my dad has been with over 500 women baba. or so he claims. i know its a lot.. hes in shape and has long hair. woman used to call him Fabio. hes not that built but he had a 350 bench years ago. his ego is just as big.never met this woman but shes nothing special. dont drink or do drugs.see how long this one lasts

ive heard of that guy but dont think ive watched many vids.wtf is all in that box? cant tell if it looks good or gross. that could feed a lot of people. so whens the next preseasom game?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
yeah aldis is from germany and i dont know if they do franchises, but i dont know what that has to do with the price of food man
it was funny because i had just gone to vons (sounds german too,huh?) the day before and bought some stuff, so when i went to aldis i looked at the prices for similar stuff
way cheaper at aldis

yeah man, that box looks like some kind of thing you would lay out for several people
but im sure he got the xxl one just to try and show off
/lets see him eat it in one sitting!
//hahah was going to link a katinakilos vid (i think thats her name) where she eats all the food but i found this instead
your next winter olympics event: chubby bunny

shithawk420

Veteran
hes into the whole keep it in america thing and i can agree with the philosophy i also agree with spending my money however the fuck i want.especially cause im fucking poor. hes just a dickhead who thinks hes right about everything when hes really an idiot.

thats a big steak. i dont even know how i would cook it. the fuck kinda steak is that anyway? doesnt look that good

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
hahahha thats the thing about it
its a roast!
but she eats it all, just like the kilos chick
just eats all the food, like a house full of ungrateful kids!!
so whats the most american grocery store to shop at
/im glad hes getting out of jail but life dosent get any easier as you get older
how are you doing btw hawk?
you still got that sweet wood? how is the pup

shithawk420

Veteran
i thought that was a roast. i might make a black angus ribeye from Aldi later. ill have pics of coarse.we'll see.

im pretty miserable to be honest. need to get medicine and beer but my mom is sick. dont know if she is gonna go to the hospital or not. dont think shes gonna last much longershe dont wanna take care of herself so i dont know what to say. when she dies im fucked. if i become homeless im just gonna OD.im sure i can get it. dead serious. im not dealing with that bullshit.

Got rid of the logs if thats what you mean. neighbor took care of it. still got some branches i gotta burn but looks like im not gonna get a firepit. i can get anything done by myself. my mom is sick but shes always been this way. she never has really done anything her whole life. just smokes and drinks coffee. my grandma was the same way. sorry for being a buzz kill but you asked. and i do appreciate it. just life fucking sucks for some people and im not gonna fucking keep living if nothing changes. ive had it. seriously

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i thought that was a roast. i might make a black angus ribeye from Aldi later. ill have pics of coarse.we'll see.

im pretty miserable to be honest. need to get medicine and beer but my mom is sick. dont know if she is gonna go to the hospital or not. dont think shes gonna last much longershe dont wanna take care of herself so i dont know what to say. when she dies im fucked. if i become homeless im just gonna OD.im sure i can get it. dead serious. im not dealing with that bullshit.

Got rid of the logs if thats what you mean. neighbor took care of it. still got some branches i gotta burn but looks like im not gonna get a firepit. i can get anything done by myself. my mom is sick but shes always been this way. she never has really done anything her whole life. just smokes and drinks coffee. my grandma was the same way. sorry for being a buzz kill but you asked. and i do appreciate it. just life fucking sucks for some people and im not gonna fucking keep living if nothing changes. ive had it. seriously
easy brother!
it will get better, if nothing else embrace the suck
im sorry to hear about your mom and i dont know her health condition but im going to pray for her!

"you still got that sweet wood? how is the pup"
ummm, yeah that was i was referring to
im glad to hear the neighbors got it hauled away
dont get so down on yourself man, you go kick some ass

shithawk420

Veteran
sorry pops but it really is bad. i dont know how down on your luck you have been but its no fun. as long as my mom is my payee im stuck and cant do a goddamn thing. cant even pay my own bills to build credit. i have zero fucking credit at 36. im totally fucked and no one to help me. im gonna od. i just hope i dont snap and do something really crazy. sorry man.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
sorry pops but it really is bad. i dont know how down on your luck you have been but its no fun. as long as my mom is my payee im stuck and cant do a goddamn thing. cant even pay my own bills to build credit. i have zero fucking credit at 36. im totally fucked and no one to help me. im gonna od. i just hope i dont snap and do something really crazy. sorry man.
no worries man, if thats what you want to do i cant stop you
ive been there man, a grown man who paid cash" for pretty much everything
but there are ways to build credit and get things together on paper

why is she your payee again?
it sucks and i wish her the best health man
take care of your mom

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Which team has the most fans of Irish descent? Id have to say either the Patriots or Bears, wouldnt u think?
Patriots havent been great recently, Bears not much better, i think bears have more talent on offense tho, patriots defense is still probably better.

Doesnt JitB have munchie meals after midnite? Other than that, the closest thing would be an appetizer combo they serve at restaurants, a mix of onion rings, mozzarella sticks, wings etc.
I agree, a UK type fry box would be hype in the US, but only if the food was actually decent.

Does ur 70yr old buddy have something against Germans, Hawk? He's not old enough to have served in dubya dubya 2, but he grew up in the after effect of that war, probably lots of anti german sentiment back then.
Aldi's is a private company, Pops, all locations are corporate owned, it's like I&O burger or Starbucks (except for Magic johnson's stores), there are no independently owned franchises. Fwiw, i think theyre a decent company to work for, they pay better than most grocery stores, actually give the cashiers chairs to sit on while working, etc.

Shutkever is an awesome eater, she can out eat most of the men. Im partial to her hotdog video from a few years ago:

Look at that, no gag reflex on her. Makes u wonder...

You're stronger than you know, Hawk. Like u said, you can accomplish a lot on your own once you get your head straight. Youve got some useful skills, i know some roofing guys who make good money doing that, if u get into the business side of it you can hire laborers to do the grunt work. The roofing guys i know, theyre immigrants so not even native english speakers and they do the sales and paperwork, hardly do any of the manual labor themselves.
Im sure you can manage to find some gig to sustain yourself if u have to. Even just driving to MI and loading up on cheap cannabis products at their dispensaries and driving and selling it in IL or IA, bet you could make a grand a week or more profit doing that, ur used to selling bud so u already have the skills.
We believe in you. Just say to yourself, what would Randy do? And then do the opposite. Or something, i dont know...

buzzmobile

Veteran
I know you guys will point me in the rite direction...
I got you covered @superx. It's a sign...
1722863886190.jpeg

Do u prefer FL fall/winter over spring/summer, Buzz? Is there a rainy season vs dry season there as well?
If I can choose spring and fall that is my preference. Summer is TOO hot and winter is TOO cold. Late March to early June and late September into December are beautiful weather. There are two rainy times in the north part of the state. Winter and summer are wet.
dont be alarmed @buzzmobile when the dolphin rubs against you
A dolphin rub is never alarming. Flipper said so.
send it to Buzz
That's a great idea, @Bababooey , but the funds may be converted to something other than tools.

Latest posts

Latest posts