What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hardee's sells buckets of chicken, not just wings or tenders/nuggets? That's different for a burger joint. Jollibee, the filipino fast food joint, sells burgers, spaghetti, fried chicken. Kind of an eclectic menu, but it works. I guess fried chicken can go with everything.

So let me guess, DB doesnt like russians? Or are they russian jews?
Arent YOU on ssi too, DB? Why u ragging on the russians for being on it as well? Half the people on it are probably bogus.
Whatever, that's just like, my opinion, man...

I had the original razr flip phone, back when phones barely had internet. Did u ever have one, Hawk? It was sleek looking, at least. If they made a galaxy fold that looked like that i might get one. It's probably a little too thin to be feasible tho.

The costco chicken bakes are good but for some reason i only rarely get them. They are great on the go food, tho.
i think he just hates old russians
this is their big px in the sky doobah, and whats bogus about it like baba said?
they probably have no life skills, they dont even speak english
/maybe they could work in the mill?
they are old
doob is young
"Whatever, that's just like, my opinion, man..."

jollybees = SUX!
they have one close by where i live and ive been there twice
when you say spaghetti, you mean the noodles in ketchup, with hot dogs in it right?
their lumpia is smaller than doobahs dick (ok thats the last rip on doob for tonight; you know we are friends right? doob)
their chicken is good

shithawk420

Veteran
Hardees used to sell chicken. like 30 years ago.
They did make a smart phone version of the OG razr but it was like $1500 or more when it came out so many people didnt buy them and they arent bad either

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hardees used to sell chicken. like 30 years ago.
They did make a smart phone version of the OG razr but it was like $1500 or more when it came out so many people didnt buy them and they arent bad either
so im ust asking hawk, what tf! make this phone worth $1500?
my bil got this fancy phone that is two phones, you can trun it over and open it up and not its one huge screen! but the screen started cracking with wear after like a year or two
depending on what you use your phone for it would be cool to have different features

shithawk420

Veteran
so im ust asking hawk, what tf! make this phone worth $1500?
my bil got this fancy phone that is two phones, you can trun it over and open it up and not its one huge screen! but the screen started cracking with wear after like a year or two
depending on what you use your phone for it would be cool to have different features
Well, it is a nice phone and there werent many foldable phones out then. are you talking about a galaxy Fold or Flip pops? not sure what your talking about you mean this? ive got the Flip 4. Fold is $2000
1718157934882.png

1718157783131.png

Attachments

• 1718157860700.png
    1718157860700.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 7

shithawk420

Veteran
i wanted a Fold but too rich for my blood. And good luck getting the screen fixed. probably cost at least as much as the phone

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well if theyre elderly, they would get SSI just because of their age. Im not sure why DB is on SSI, i guess for mental issues, but physically he's young enough and not physically impaired so he at least appears capable of working. Check that, I guess he does have some sort of hernia condition?
It's fine if he truly cant hold gainful employment, I just find it hypocritical to be raging on others for also being on SSI. Thats just my 2 cents on it.
He's says a lot of wild stuff too, like he was almost anorexic at 200lbs and 6'. Im about that height and i know for a fact i have to get below 170 if i want to appear skinny, and probably the 150s to appear anorexic. At 200lbs ur still chubby unless u have a decent amount of muscle in which case ur still not anorexic.
He says he walks 6miles a day too but he's got boobies, including side boobage, u can see through his shirt. 6 miles is a LOT, that's 10K every day. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts he walks 1 mile and thinks it's 3 miles.
He puts these low effort posts and says a lot of wild crap, it's starting to get depressing to me. He should talk more about football, keep it away from his personal life. At least when Hawk's life gets screwed up he keeps it real.
Or maybe im just a cranky old man, i dont know.

Haha that jollibee spaghetti is a bit of a trip but it works for me, the hot dogs and sweetness of the tomato sauce can be off putting for some but imo it's like fast food/junk spaghetti, the taste combo works if u like junk food, a real Italian grandma would probably be enraged by it.
I dont think they have lumpia? No eggroll type things on the menu, they do have this awesome peach mango pie which is deep fried, like McD's apple pies used to be back in the day before they started baking them.

Took a look at Hardee's menu and yeah, the only chicken they sell are tenders now. Supposed to be hand breaded at least.

There's a Razr and a Razr+ for $700 and $1000 MSRP, i think with discounts the Razr can be had for under $500, maybe even free with new service. It looks very similar to the galaxy flip:

razr+.png

On one of the seedlings u can see something like a white hair, looks like a pistil, but it's not in focus very well.
I doubt DB is going to get a usable harvest this year, Buzz, or any year really, but maybe he'll make a liar out of me.

This is not NFL news, but it's sports-adjacent: Joey chestnut, the defending 8x champion (and overall 15x champion) of the Nathan's 4th of July hot dog eating contest, is banned from this year's contest because he signed a sponsorship with Impossible foods for their vegan hot dogs.
It's disgusting to see but i always tried to watch the contest on the 4th. I guess this gives some of the other contestants a chance now. Maybe Matt Stonie will win again, or Greg Esper, who's the #2 eater in the world. Or maybe DB should join. I doubt he could eat 70 hot dogs in 10 minutes, maybe in a week. U like hot dogs, DB?

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
i mean yeah that is a bad pic and i dont know much about autos but its possible it could be a pistil right? Even a normal plant could start sexing with whack light schedules at that age right? I dont know i havent thought seriously growing in years and im rusty as fock.

Yeah i apologize for being a debbie downer here. Between the drugs and booze i can be pretty on edge with all the BS in my life. Could of made a TV show about my life. Ill try not to get fucked up and say stupid shit. God damn if i cant catch a break though.

Got some landscapers over here now. Got no idea how much this is gonna cost. should of made before and after pics. Still got a ton more shit to do around here. Should of bought those tools at this estate sale i went to but i didnt have any cash on me. Saw it when i was leaving the hospital.

Ive got the Flip and ive never seen the Razr in person but from what i know about it im glad i got the Flip. Only problem i had with the Flip is the damn screen protector it comes with.It started cracking up on me but luckily it was an easy $20 fix but Samsung are greedy fucks and now recently nobody is certified to fix Samsung product. They dont want Joe Shmoe to be able to do home repairs and theres some BS going on recently about it. even BB stopped working on Samsung products. So yeah maybe the Razr is a better option but i love my Flip. Biggest complaint is its a dust magnet and gets in the corners. Its a dirty phone i gotta clean all the time but its sleek as hell and bitches love it

Ive seen that Matt Stonie guy on Youtube. He ate a whole Popeyes Turkey and a bunch of extra Thanksgiving sides. He weighed himself before and after and i know he gained at least 10 pounds so thats pretty impressive i guess. Think its pretty fucking stupid to base your life on eating tons of food. I just saw Randy Sattel yesterday he ate a 76oz ribeye and a bunch of onion rings and fries. man that looked good. far as i know that guy has the most food challenge records. he gets a new one every other day it seems. I know he was in IL recently doing challenges

Last edited by a moderator:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hahha, the jokes on me!
i show up to pick up my mom and take her to the airport this morning
- i dont leave till tomorrow she says
i looked at the ticket and sure enough he is righ
/but she was telling me all week she leaves today?

@shithawk420
are they there to cut up that tree and haul it away?
its nice to have some garden tools and i bet a lot of that stuff you could do yourself once they haul away the downed tree
get them to write out a receipt and give it to the neighbors, its their mess and they should pay for it
i dont think you are a downer man and i dont mind hearing about your problems
we all go through some shit every now and then, that what friends are for
its a sweet phone he has, but like you said he spent a shit ton on it and its now creased in the middle
like you said there is no way to fix it and i guess the warrantee he got ran out so he is stuck with it
it is cool for watching videos and stuff like that
yeah i dont get the gorging contests either, like you can eat all this food like a wild animal
yuk

@buzzmobile
this guy is off his rocker
im just having fun with him but he is up there with some other classic posters ive come across

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@Bababooey
yeah, the jolly bees spaghetti was like something you would get out of a can almost but fresher
/like those chef boy aredee o's in sauce with those little meatballs in it; thats wild man food! for camping
it looks like the lumpia has been discontinued, so another reason to adoiv jolly bee
plus its kind of expensive for what you get
there are actually cheap mom and pop phillipino food places here where i can get my chicken adobo, pancit and lumpias at a good price
//pro tip: ask them to splash some of the juice from whatever meat you get onto your rice!
#chefs kiss

you guys and your f'n phones!
i got a brick phone! its the size of shoebox and i can only txt in ascii
/i actually have an iphone, my family likes apple products so iget all the hand me downs

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
my dad had one of those bricks in the 80s. could beat someone to death with one. All your buddy has to do is get the screen protector replaced pops.Might have a hard time finding someone to do it casuse Samsung is making changes but tell him he needs to get it fixed YESTERDAY! If he dont chang e it it can break the actual screen and hes gonna have to pay a shit ton more to get it fixed. Or tell him to sell it to me. Ill buy it. dead serious

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
no its the screen thats crease, like the actual led matrix where you fold it in half
im sure he still uses it, but with that crease down the center
or he smashed it/ripped it in two
/hes just that kind of guy;he breaks xbox controllers on the reg

i have a sweet iphone, i think its like a 12pro or something like that, i woould have to check
like i said, my fam likes those things and when they get new ones i get their old ones

superx

Veteran
Great thread that I constantly find myself clicking on,

Will all the chat about good food, phones and Russians has the NFL season come to a conclusion?
And when will it be starting back up again.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Great thread that I constantly find myself clicking on,

Will all the chat about good food, phones and Russians has the NFL season come to a conclusion?
And when will it be starting back up again.
Greetings, @superx. This thread covers a lot of subjects during the NFL off season. The pre-season games will start in August and there will be a lot more football talk mixed in with all of the food phones and fun. I had to check for the first game and the Hall of Fame Game is August 1,2024.

Are you a football fan in another country than the USA?

superx

Veteran
Hey buzz,
I live in Ireland and follow all types of sport, mainly soccer which is English Football (called soccer)
Football in Ireland would be referred to as galeic Football and not called soccer but football, the goalposts would be similar to rugby (H shape) similar to ozzie football (kicking from the hand, and passing from the hand)

I also follow hurling (the clash of the ash) which I really enjoy.
I would also follow rugby but not as much as I would football (galeic) soccer or hurling.
I don't quite get the rules of American football but still enjoy watching it.
Once met a guy from Boston in my local bar who put a lot of time and effort explaining the rules to me I managed to grasp some of it before we ended up getting hammerd on whiskey..
My knowledge of the game has slightly improved from then..
I'm sure it will get better once the season kicks off and I will be dropping in here to brush up on it..
Most of the pubs here in Ireland televise all the American games which draws in lots of punters.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah it's gotta be like a new shoot at the top of the plant, not a pistil. Dont know what DB is talking about. He supposedly tried growing before one time. You would think spending as much time as he does on a grower's forum he'd be a little better recognizing what's going on with his plants.

At least u acknowledge when things are messed up, Hawk. I think DB lives in lala land. It's alright tho, he reminds me of me sometimes, or what i would be if i went down that road.

Isnt there a right to repair law now, so all phone manufacturers, even apple, have to let people fix their own phones if they can?

Haha u know all the y-tube professional eaters, Hawk, i dont keep up with them as much as i used to but theyre always a good watch. Honestly if randy santel ever came near me i would want to go watch him, maybe buy some of his merch. He actually keeps his schedule on his website.

Dang Pops so did u get up at like 4am to drive her? That would suck but i guess u get up early anyway. Did u get a carls jr breakfast sandwich?

Hawk is right, gotta protect ur screen as much as possible. I have a secondary dummy phone (no service/sim card) that i use for watching ytube and pirate streams, it has a cracked screen so the touch on it is kinda wonky and cant use it for my daily driver. Fixing it would cost more than buying a used version of a more recent model (galaxy note 10+).

I did not know Gaelic football was a thing, that seems interesting. So it's kind of like rugby but not as physical, and the ball is more like a soccer ball instead of oblong shaped? Seems like it would be a fun game to play.
The nfl is big for bettors in the US, probably more $ wagered on college and NFL football than any other sport currently. Ive already placed a bet on the bears making the playoffs. I placed the same bet last year, that one didnt work out so well.

superx

Veteran
Hey Baba,
Yes the ball is similar to that of soccer but slightly smaller and heavier.
In rugby the ball can only be passed backwards or in a straight line (it can't be passed forwards)
Unlike Gaelic football.

It's not as physical as rugby, but a great game to play.
Let's hope the bears make the play offs man this year and you can make up for last year..
Is there many leagues and divisions in the NFL.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I'd like to see what this game is like, gaelic football. Ill see if there are any decent ytube clips.

There are 2 conferences in the NFL, American and National, AFC and NFC. Each conference has 4 divisions, north east west south, so there's an NFC South and and AFC South.

The playoffs start within the conference and the conference winners meet in the Superbowl (AFC champ vs NFC champ).

Thanks for the kind words about the Bears, i suggest u find another team to root for, Hawk can tell u it mostly sux being a bears fan. I would suggest the Chiefs. Do you like Taylor Swift?