What's new

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
how is everything?
Going well here this morning, @D. B. Doober . There's a line of thunderstorms approaching and the wind chimes are clanging. MamaD and I have been getting things together for the ride to Texas. I'll drive over to the Vet's office after the storm to pick up Bonnie the Dog's meds. We will drop her off tomorrow afternoon with her friends, Jack, Daisy and Clover.

Add another critter to the menagerie of critters that have found their way into the grow.
20240402_071939.jpg

20240402_072016.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
So today's payday, DB? R u getting nice and high? Remember, try to resist the temptation of the nicotine, if u can then you can make ur kief last all month unlike last time.

The rec league sounds fun, i like how they say 'absolutely no fees everyone hates fees' then the next section down is '$125 a person'.
Ive never really played rec softball but if u have the equipment (ball glove bat) cant u get with other players who have their own gear and just go to an unused diamond and play without any fees? Just organize everything online or over text? There's a website called meetup where u can find local activities including sports.

I bought like a lb of msg at the asian grocery for around $4-5? Should last me like 10 years, lol. But yeah, good 'ol salt is really all u need.
I thought with amazon if u order more than $25-30 worth of stuff the shipping is free, even without a prime membership? Not sure why they took 60c, maybe contact them and find out.
Thai sticks were supposedly tied to sticks and dipped in the water left over from opium production but that might have been just a myth.

The eclipse is on monday? Leaving yourself 2 days to make the drive should be enough, also you'll have time to stop by any sights along the day, maybe spend a night in New orleans. Will u be back home by next weekend?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey @Bababooey yes got my money today. Getting 4 grams of 60% thc ice hash for $120 at 10. Walking right now. Was nice for a few days but back to clouds cold rain and snow possibly.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I purchased 4 grams of 60% thc ice hash at the dispensary down the street. It's basically bubble hash but not hard. It's soft but holds together like melted marshmallows. It's Critical Cheese, from Perpetual here in Massachusetts. They could have got $60 a gram from other people. Score. I've taken 4-5 hits. High like heroin. How I like it. What I'm always doing. Never tried heroin. I like opium. I'll smoke it all. I liked the hydrocodone the dentist gave me when I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Was getting high as shit. Like this. But with an opiate high. Opiates are poopoo. Well maybe not opium...you need that for medical purposes. And for my pipe. Well I smoked my ice hash and now I'm sipping grizzly snuff. Wish I could quit grizzly. Damn. Hawk you get any food? Can overnight you like $25 if you cant get food n shit. EBT yet? Bababooey and Poprocks what do you guys do all day? Do you guys work? I was thinking about contacting social security about not losing my benefits if I work a few hours a week at the Star market grocery store next door. Might try to put $100 into my Charles Schwab brokerage account this month. F and AA maybe. Motorola but it's like $400 a share. Nike is under $100 a share. ETF is cool...Schwab has one, I made $20 in 3 months on one share. I have 8 shares of FNMA, my first trade from years ago, but it's in E-Trade and I can't access the account. You guys have brokerage accounts?

shithawk420

Veteran
I appreciate it doob but i got my check and EBT. The problem is you have to order from Walmart at certain times and i missed it. Gonna go to this place called Village Inn. I ordered the chopped steak with mashed potatoes. Ill take a pic when i get back. speaking of pics doob show us a pic of this water hash. Never been to a dispensary. 4 grams for $120 seems high.

And holey shit baba, a pound of MSG? you get that at an asian market?

Got a guy from insurance coming tomorrow to look at the water damage. Still got to pay $1000 deductible. I dont have that kind of money. After the guy comes my mom is going to the hospital. She is really sick.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
f'n hawk that sucks about your mom and and i hope she is ok
thats funny you went out for chopped steak!
whats that?
i went out to tip top and got a rouladen for lunch today
its like a beef roll filled with pickle and onions, then they tie it up and cook it, then smother it in brown gravy!
straight up grinding! but now im stuffed
/you know im going back for round 2 later tonight

im retired doob' at the ripe ol age of 52 and living the good life
i have my daily chores plus diversions that keep me busy but sometimes i think o getting a new gig or getting some volunteer work
i think you are right and you can earn a certain amount w/o it affecting your benefits, but check with your local office and see what they say
so you are thinking of investing in ford and alcoa?
so bubby, do you know something i dont

i dident check out the site baba but i played rec league softball before
most of the money you pay goes to things like reserving the field (and the lights if you are playing after dark) and ump fees
anything left over would usually be rolled into some kind of party or trophy at the end of the season
we used to play this game we called home run derby, its basically like over the line (OTL), where you dont run the bases but you only need a few people to play
so im hearing a lot of trade rumours re: the upcoming draft
chargers might be a good position to trade down and pick up extra players so that means someone else it maybe looking at trading up
im still all for rams drafting dl
chi is still taking the pink rocket @#1 (ill work on the name but it was funny seeing fashion on display) but who will be there for your second pick in the first?

if thats the storm that just blew through the west coast this past weekend its a cold on @buzzmobile but the high pressure we have right now is expected to be moving east so hopefully you will be getting some nice clear skies and warmer temps for monday
thats going to be a rad trip and i hope you have a good drive
/hey if you can stop by this buckys place! i hear its pretty decent for a truck stop
give those dogs an extra big hug brother and travel safe my friend

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I guess this chopped steak is more like a hamburger.i ordered medium rare but its a little too rare in the middle.its ok I guess.my moms pot roast is better.got one entree free so it was like $17. Not very impressed but whatever.

I tried making rouladen remember pops? Or maybe you weren't here.i fucked it up but was still ok
20240403_195107.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah hawk, rouladen is a pita to make yourself
thats why when i go out i will get that, let them do all the work and i just have to enjoy the goodness
/same with chicken cordon bleu
plus this place does it right
/its all about the meat!
https://www.tiptopmeats.com/

when you said chopped steak i was picturing more of a salsberry steak kind of thing
/ meat patty covered in gravy! i would eat that shit up
two meals for $17 is a deal man! how was the atmosphere
the mashed looks decent but i m not digging on the tiny cup of slaw, man why not just give me a big old scoop if you are serving it in a container like that
is that texas toast? they had that sh!t in tx and while im not a big bread eater it was kind of grinding
whats that extra sauce in the pic?

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn, that place looks good pops.dont have any place that fancy around here. yeah it was like a salisbury steak. i thouht it would be chopped up steak but it was a patty.the taters were ok but yeah that slaw is like 2 bites. yeah thats a little cup of gravy. its like any greek diner.they dont have lots of variety. probably get more breakfeast orders.the texas toast is ok.

i ordered pick up but didnt look like there was many people. the pies looked good though. lots of better places here but my mom likes it. thats all that matters

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh wow a greek place, i get it now.
did they have gyros and stuff like that on the menu?
/plus fries, all the greek places have good fries!
the probably make good keebabs too
hey man, for less that $20 that dosnt sound bad and as long as your mom liked it

i would definitely be interested in a pie

buzzmobile

Veteran
The eclipse is on monday? Leaving yourself 2 days to make the drive should be enough
Yes April 8. We are going to spend tomorrow night in Monroe LA if all goes well. Reservation is made and then the next day is a few hours to our rendezvous. We spent a week in New Orleans some years ago for an anniversary. We had a blast and one evening we hired a horse drawn carriage to take us from our hotel to Antoine's for dinner. MamaD was dressed in her finery and I was tuxxed up for the occasion. We did the royal wave as we cruised through the streets of the French Quarter.
LOL
if thats the storm that just blew through the west coast this past weekend its a cold on
It sputtered through here yesterday and thankfully it did not dump rain as it passed. It is chilly here this morning...45 and falling. The forecast is iffy for Monday in Texas. I'll be on the ground there if all goes well.

"PICTURES OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN!"
amirite?
Later my fellow taters.

shithawk420

Veteran
never liked it to begin with. their hot fudge sundays were good though. how you doing doob? had a rough night so drinking some bud ice. been up all night. gotta wait for the insurance guy to fuck me. thats at 1. after that im going to bed

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
$30/g of good hash isnt that bad, Hawk, especially if it gets DB high as *uck. And like he said, it normally goes for twice that. Still, it's not good he's back on the chew, hopefully he can at least reduce his consumption this month, make it last.
The stock market's been up since the fed stopped raising rates last year. Nvidia and other AI stocks have been on a roll too. They might pull back a little since theyre up so much but in 2-3 years they might be worth double or triple what they are now, assuming AI still continues to grow and evolve. There's a lot of limitations to it but in the near future you should see AI creating/copying voice and video, not just text and images.

1lb of msg is a lot but isnt a huge package, those blue boxes of iodized salt are like 4lb. I bought the msg years ago and still have half left, and i use a little bit every time i use salt, like a 5:1 or 10:1 salt to msg ratio.

Yeah i guess chopped steak is what some midwestern restaurants call salisbury steak, basically a burger patty served in gravy with rice or potatoes as a side, basically like pot roast but a burger patty.
Getting 2 meals for under $20 was a score, was it a special deal or is that everyday?
I remember when u tried making the rouladen, totally sounded like a pain and did it burn the first time? Maybe once u get the hang of it and make a bunch at one time it's worth it but yeah seems like a lot of work for something that's just ok.
Seems like ur back on the sauce a bit, Hawk, which wasnt totally unexpected but at least ur keeping ur drinking under control more so that's improvement i guess.

That tip top meats place seems to have really good prices for their meals, prime rib dinner for $18? Says it's a 'massive portion', is it like half a lb? You would think the meat alone would cost more than $18 for a half lb if it's really prime quality.
Chargers have the #5 pick in the draft, having traded keenan allen they might go WR, maybe marvin harrison jr (son of marvin harrison who tore up the league with the colts and peyton manning) will fall to them. The Bears will probably go WR at #9, rome odunze from the washington huskies seems like a good fit or they could go DL or OL since they have 2 stud WRs (allen and dj moore) already. It's nice to have options i guess.

New orleans is always a fun tourist destination, gotta love a place where u can walk the streets with a drink in hand (french quarter). That sounded like a fun night going to antoines, never heard of it but for a fancy restaurant the prices seem reasonable (filet mignon under $50).

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Its been really stressful so i did buy an 18 pack of Bud Ice but im keeping it low. I could of just said fuck it and bought a bunch of whiskey and beer but i didnt. The prices are bullshit here so i figured cheapest thing would be a 18 pack at almost $13. Gonna drink that up till insurance guy gets here and my mom go to the hospital. been up all night. my mom isnt gonna make it much longer. after that ill probably go on a spree. no lie just fact. it is what is.

yeah i burned it baba.good memory, it was still edible though.Think the problem was i seared it too hot. next time ill just let it simmer in sauce. no need for extra work sometimes

I never bought hash before.last time i saw "real" hash it was supposedly Nepalese.dont remember much about it.it wasnt mine but i smoked it. was probably drunk.

it was a coupon baba.Village Inn. Gues they got places all over. Think we might have talked about this. I dont plan on going again. Honestly i need to eat better.Been making fruit smoothies .my mom wont eat better. she is shitting in a trash can and i cant help her. think im just gonna get some fentinal and OD. cant take this shit anymore. im done with this shit