What's new

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That's cool that ur neighbor could smoke u up till payday. If there's a grower collective, maybe attend NORML meetings and find one, you might find a hookup for cheap kief/bud/edibles. If u tell them ur a disabled vet they might even throw some freebies your way, it might just be trim but you can make kief/hash/cannabutter with that.

I think tobacco products are cheaper in states where it's grown, I think TN is up there but not as much as north carolina and kentucky.
Hey Hippy, the vols are in the elite 8, u been watching march madness?

Sounds like a fun trip, you wont be going out there just for the eclipse either, get to hang out with friends, see the sights, taste the local food, satisfy a bit of that wanderlust. Do u still get wanderlust, Buzz?
Are you using one of those viewers for the eclipse. I think we had a home made one for the 2017 eclipse u could see around chicago. To be honest, it was cool but i was over it after looking at it once or twice.

Sounds like u got a nice rotation going on in flower, 9 weeks for 9 plants, one plant harvested a week, but what happens for veg? You have a separate veg space? I figure from the pics youre vegging them out to at least a foot tall before going to 12/12.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Do u still get wanderlust, Buzz?
Are you using one of those viewers for the eclipse.
I like to travel and see new places. I need to break away from the old age thing of staying in one place and doing the same thing every day.
We have our eclipse glasses from a partial eclipse in 2017. A partial eclipse is hardly worth the time and becomes boring very easily. I'm in this one for a view of the corona. Aurora borealis is on my bucket list too.
what happens for veg? You have a separate veg space?
I have two rooms set up down there. Most of the plants are taller than 12" when they go into flower. Some have been close to 48" because I can veg them a lot quicker than I can flower them.

shithawk420

Veteran
Grilled some salmon and veggies.it was OK but over cooked. Course my mom don't like nothing.in a bad mood.just gonna leave this here
20240330_191052.jpg
20240330_185702.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
holly cats @buzzmobile if you veg to 48" those must be monsters by the time they are done with flower
either you have very high ceilings or are the master of lst!
but i like my girls big too!
i know what you mean about traveling and part of the fun is just seeing america
car travel is the best because you can really get boots on ground and i dont mind wheel time
that would be rad to see the aurora borealis
i dont really head north much

that dosent look half bad hawk! whats the deal with the raw fish on the spatula?
the salmon dosent look that over done unless it was super dry but you can always give it a squirt of sauce to juice it up a bit
loving the broccoli and squash dish there man! plus the scoop of white rice!
grinding!

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh i had some heat left on the coals so i sliced up some ham and put a few chunks on the grill. Turned out decent. The salmon was good. I messed up by not putting skin side down first. Seems no one can agree on which side to put down first.

Id love to get me a perpetual grow going. Dont think they allow growing for even medical here. Think there are only 5 medical dispenseries in the whole state. Its crazy how everyone drinks and smokes here.There is probably more headshops per capita in the whole midwest. Not even joking.

That eclipse should be cool. So the corona is the outer atmospere around the sun buzz? Forgot a bit of my astrophysics. Bought a 6 pack of tallboys. my body hurts so much. Dont plan on drinking crazy but a few times a month aint bad. If i can keep it that way anyway.

I difinetely wanna see the Mummies. Its gonna be a fun show with lots of chicks. Thats like the 24th or 26th. Gotta save my monies. They are pretty funky right pops!? God damn they are DIRTY!! LOL

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
do you have even a small space you could grow in? like a small closet or room?
its not hard to grow weed and if you get creative a small space can provide you with a little something somthing, if you know what i mean
yeah man! and i dig their sound, kind of like ol garage punk
reminds me of back in the olden days going to the local shows
ham on the grill sounds good and you could fry that up with your leftover white rice
save some for us my man

kimbo shakes for all

tastes like...
championship

shithawk420

Veteran
Didnt he die from steroids? Dude was 42 going on 56. Kinda glad i never juiced up but i ptobably would if i could. Those guys just do way too much. Every guy probably needs a little boost after 40. Hell i turned 36 in January. Im freaking out and know i gotta start eating better.

Nah i got plenty of space to grow but im just too paranoid to grow illegaly in the city. Ill get an outdoor crop next year. My dad should be out of prison in November so we should be set by next spring. Maybe start some 2 footers indoors and maybe they will turn into trees outside.

I dont even know IL grow laws, do you baba? Im still in IA but i can get back to IL relatively easy to grow outdoors in the country

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
kimbo slice! the king of backyard brawlin
i guess in fla its a thing and you have all kinds of unsanctioned fighting going on
he never really amounted to much in the mma but was totally a street legend

the "other" dude is some guy named l.t.
i think he played football or something like that

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah Kimbo was only 42 when he died.He had heart problems. Probably from juice. I dont know much about him but didnt they find him homeless and started paying him money to beat other bums up? And thats how he got famous? Thats what i heard anyway. That was like 10 years ago or something.

Mirin that Stingray hard too. I cant tell what year it is cause its modded like a from head to toe. Not gonna lie. I couldnt tell if he was serious or not until he put that strap of leather in. lol

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
talking about serious, whats this jake paul sh!t im hearing about?!
does he really think he can fight iron mike?1 TYSON
/one of the GOATS od boxing?!
i seen some shorts of him working out and he still has it

luckily its almost time for WOW! and i can get my rumble on
https://wowe.com/

buzzmobile

Veteran
holly cats @buzzmobile if you veg to 48" those must be monsters by the time they are done with flower
either you have very high ceilings or are the master of lst!
1711875178130.jpeg

There is some headroom down there in the bright corners of the room. That's a Oaxaca I grew a few months back.
So the corona is the outer atmospere around the sun buzz?
That is what it is, and it is visible to the naked eye during totality. 4 minutes and some seconds worth of time to watch it.

Happy Easter, Heathens!
Marshmallow-Yellow-Peeps-Chicks-5-count-3-Pack_8449e383-cdee-41e5-92ac-a796c3b14322.679cbfaafbbe4059943958abf1945a63.jpeg

MamaD and I will be going over the river and through the woods to my sister's house for brunch @11A.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Happy Easter guys! It's 7am and I have one bowl of flower left...mom should be coming over with presents at 8. Let you know how I do.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well only some of them have been 4 ft tall before flowering, only because he didnt have room in the flowering room, but yeah that's a monster, i think most strains grow 2x while flowering.

Take some good pics of the eclipse if u can, it is pretty gnarly to see the bright afternoon go dark for a few minutes, no wonder early man thought it was divine intervention or something.

That's a wild ass video, haha, u think LT really took a drink of that nasty shake, with raw ground beef and a piece of leather blended up?
I forgot kimbo died 8 years ago, wild thing is he fought an mma match like 4 months before he died. Yeah, steroids were a factor, he died of congestive heart failure and he was probably abusing steroids for a long time, he was jacked when he first started getting famous like 10-12 years before he died. Seems like 'roids enlarged his heart, which is the biggest muscle in the body. He actually tested positive for deca after his last fight 4 mths before he died.
Maybe u can get approved for TRT, testosterone replacement therapy, as u get older, Hawk. A little extra T never hurt no one, and it can help u shed lbs and gain muscle and energy. Not sure if ur insurance will pay for it.

I think IL grow laws are pretty strict still against illegal grows, hawk, so unless u have medical authorization for a home grow u still have to watch out but like u said, growing in the boonies shouldnt be too bad, less nosy neighbors and cops.

Tell ur mom I said happy easter, DB. Also happy easter to u, Buzz.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I didn't get any cash or Kief. Got an Easter basket with lots of chocolate candies. Then mom bought me hamburger helper and a pound of ground beef. We played wiffle ball for a half hour or so went to the Little League field.
Getting money Wednesday. I have like four or five bowls of weed.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you played wiffle ball with your mom boodah?
that is rad and i hope she was bringing the heat
that was nice of her to get you a lb of ground beef and some hamburger helper
do you have any canned tuna fish? ever had tuna casserole?
its ok and if you have it with crackers its not that bad, then you could make something else with the beef and make your rations last a little longer

yeah im pretty sure he took a sip or two of that vile stuff before throwing it out
you could see by the second sip he was way over it
kimbo was a good street fighter but never really had much success in the mma
he did have a good bar brawl with tank abbott but got ktfo by some fruity guy who was way smaller
/that was how he described himself
he never really got to fight top tier talent in the ufc and bounced around some of the lesser promotions
got any easter plans baba?

yeah a sweet pic of the corona would be awesome buzz!
that is a narrow leaf beauty and i love me a good sativa,oaxacan is a classic
they are pita indoors but they offer a true old school high, not like being stoned, but more high
how did it finish up?
enjoy the brunch and eat up all the good food and enjoy all the good company brother!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
you played wiffle ball with your mom boodah?
that is rad and i hope she was bringing the heat
that was nice of her to get you a lb of ground beef and some hamburger helper
do you have any canned tuna fish? ever had tuna casserole?
its ok and if you have it with crackers its not that bad, then you could make something else with the beef and make your rations last a little longer

yeah im pretty sure he took a sip or two of that vile stuff before throwing it out
you could see by the second sip he was way over it
kimbo was a good street fighter but never really had much success in the mma
he did have a good bar brawl with tank abbott but got ktfo by some fruity guy who was way smaller
/that was how he described himself
he never really got to fight top tier talent in the ufc and bounced around some of the lesser promotions
got any easter plans baba?

yeah a sweet pic of the corona would be awesome buzz!
that is a narrow leaf beauty and i love me a good sativa,oaxacan is a classic
they are pita indoors but they offer a true old school high, not like being stoned, but more high
how did it finish up?
enjoy the brunch and eat up all the good food and enjoy all the good company brother!
Yeah I played a wiffle ball with my mom man it was pretty awesome she's really good

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

buzzmobile

Veteran
Take some good pics of the eclipse if u can
@pop_rocks yeah a sweet pic of the corona would be awesome buzz!
I will certainly try, and it all depends on clear skies. I intend to use my point and shoot with a filter over the lens during the eclipse. Once totality begins I'm going to video on my phone in one hand and the filter removed from the camera in the other hand.

how did it finish up?
There were three and they were good; not great.
1711966769612.jpeg

1711966820012.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts