What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
As an indoor hobby breeder I think the most important thing is honesty with myself. I am only looking for better than I have already had. When I find something better i work with it. And keep looking for something better. Never thinking I found the best.

your opinion can differ..

I just say what I see from my growing these lines and I grew tons of it... and I see that it is almost impossible to grow non hybridized haze to its full potential indoors.

indoors I prefer hybrids over pure haze. if you would ask me if I prefer seedsman or nevilles haze for indoor grow. I will answer nevilles haze for sure. it has better indoor adaptability and I believe I would manage Nhz better than Seedsman... simply easier.

if somebody thinks haze breeding seriously, and it is big responsibility, it is necessity to have greenhouses or tropical environment for it.

we still talk about how these dutch hybrids are watered down compared to same ones from 90s, like cut from 90s beats all that todays dutch gear and various knock offs of it, and it is because they could breed, select it at big greenhouses in Holland till 1998, then the law was changed... from that day it went down... and it is not only haze, show me some good skunk from some dutch company..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
your opinion can differ..

I just say what I see from my growing these lines and I grew tons of it... and I see that it is almost impossible to grow non hybridized haze to its full potential indoors.

indoors I prefer hybrids over pure haze. if you would ask me if I prefer seedsman or nevilles haze for indoor grow. I will answer nevilles haze for sure. it has better indoor adaptability and I believe I would manage Nhz better than Seedsman... simply easier.

if somebody thinks haze breeding seriously, and it is big responsibility, it is necessity to have greenhouses or tropical environment for it.

we still talk about how these dutch hybrids are watered down compared to same ones from 90s, like cut from 90s beats all that todays dutch gear and various knock offs of it, and it is because they could breed, select it at big greenhouses in Holland till 1998, then the law was changed... from that day it went down... and it is not only haze, show me some good skunk from some dutch company..
I totally agree. My interest in pure haze is to isolate the best breeding material possible to hopefully add a little of the magic to more convenient indoor varieties. I would love to grow some in a the proper environment to experience their true potential.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think if you only judged the best of the 100 based on quality of high. The pure hazes would win. Granted.
yeah

my opinion is that if somebody wants to experience real haze, he or she can avoid dutch hazes completely.

if somebody doesn't give a fuck about real haze high, and wants just good yielding haze hybrid, easy to grow, then dutch haze can be useful.

• Haha
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I take this as a challenge as soon as I get my shit together and a good amount of Tom's seeds to work on. Getting real tired of all the negativity and bad vibes around one of the best things in the world. Fucking closet hacks think they know everything.
Closet hacks 😆 🤣, i use whole rooms not closest or tents , and have made Millions of seeds over the years.
I've run 500 full size plant indoor seeds crops and made more seeds than most that for sure.

Some of your pedestals are way to High High up with not enough to back it up

Last edited:

Farmer John

Still alive.
✓
Veteran
Closet hacks 😆 🤣, i use whole rooms not closest and tents , and have made Millions of seeds over the years.
I've run 500 full size plant indoor seeds crops and made more seeds than most that for sure.

Some of your pedestals are way to High with zero to back it up
Wasnt referring to you as a closet hack bro 😘

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah

my opinion is that if somebody wants to experience real haze, he or she can avoid dutch hazes completely.

if somebody doesn't give a fuck about real haze high, and wants just good yielding haze hybrid, easy to grow, then dutch haze can be useful.
Haze is known globally from Dutch Haze , not Santa cruiz Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hehehehe he quotes me again LOL too funny. three times already, I must be important for him LOL

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Closet hacks 😆 🤣, i use whole rooms not closest and tents , and have made Millions of seeds over the years.

Some of your pedestals are way to High High up with not enough to back it up
After drying, curing and smoking how long does it take to isolate the plants with the highest quality long lasting high without quick tolerance build up from 500 plants?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After drying, curing and smoking how long does it take to isolate the plants with the highest quality long lasting high without quick tolerance build up from 500 plants?
I mean I make seed projects with that amount, I've never run more than 20 seeds of a strain myself in 1 go , but If goods not found will throw more down next round , or round after.
I don't have time to dedicate my whole room to 1 variety, like I said il pop more next round and again until I find something special.

Nobody has space to pop 100 seeds of same strain ( and how boring that would be from Pure Haze or any landrace, will be many feral , Hemp types and of course special things , but 80 shit plants I don't have space for that )
20 plants I can fit in with many other strains and like mention repeat next cycle if the goods not found.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I mean I make seed projects with that amount, I've never run more than 20 seeds of a strain myself in 1 go , but If goods not found will throw more down next round , or round after.
I don't have time to dedicate my whole room to 1 variety, like I said il pop more next round and again until I find something special.

Nobody has space to pop 100 seeds of same strain ( and how boring that would be from Pure Haze or any landrace, will be many feral , Hemp types and off course special things , but 80 shit plants I don't have space for that )
20 plants I can fit in with many other strains and like mention repeat next cycle if the goods not found.
When I'm pheno hunting long flowering varieties I grow them out and take clones and flower them small. And can pack 25 plants under a light. It's a mess. But provides plenty of smoke to test and avoid dedicating to much space to shitty phenos.

Farmer John

Still alive.
✓
Veteran

Nobody has space to pop 100 seeds of same strain ( and how boring that would be from Pure Haze or any landrace, will be many feral , Hemp types and off course special things , but 80 shit plants I don't have space for that )
We popped well over 100 seeds at once a couple of times with the Danish Passion project back in 2009-2010. Was a huge pain in the ass. 😅

IMG_20240920_205116_115.jpg IMG_20240920_205118_558.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts