Attachments

• IMG_20200217_183123_895.jpg
    IMG_20200217_183123_895.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Cheroky

Where's the peyote purple? 🤣
Sorry, had to ask. Been searching.
I've grown Peyote Purple, and I tried working with the variety for Cannabiogen, but it was already heavily worked on by other breeders, and I decided not to get involved with the line, due to its low THC content, and for my taste, it was too far away from the original and more like Bubba Kush.

Cheroky

In this Spannabis event in Barcelona, it would be a pleasure for me to arrange a meetup with all the people from this forum who are able to attend or are planning to come to the event. We could chat about genetics, 100% organic cultivation methods or simply get to know each other and put a face to a name.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
It would indeed be nice to one day meet some forum members in person. But unfortunately I'm not going to Spannabis. Hopefully one day I can.

Mr. T

I've grown Peyote Purple, and I tried working with the variety for Cannabiogen, but it was already heavily worked on by other breeders, and I decided not to get involved with the line, due to its low THC content, and for my taste, it was too far away from the original and more like Bubba Kush.
I disagree after having smoked bubba kush, I don't see anything similar in the PP.

Por cierto, bienvenido. Seguro que hemos hablado en alguna que otra ocasion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts