~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
79837950-088F-444B-957B-F75EAED610E5.jpeg
E170FDEE-3424-4CBB-B3E6-365FDDF27134.jpeg
46447236-9882-4BDD-99BD-BECFE86B8220.jpeg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Really beautiful flowers and super fast bloomer, I don't know if I'd harvest or try to get a bit amber on those trichomes, it will depends on the weather I guess, as long as there is not too heavy rains she can keep maturing. What do you plan to do with her?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:ROFLMAO:

this thread went so absurd, that you cant even criticize your own creation without somebody calls you a hater.
When you use your worst enemy's word famous Haze that's what happens 😆 🤣 😂.

Who uses a strain to make seeds who has been talking smack about every since I've seen him talk about Haze 😆 🤣 .

Also sam didn't create no strains either, he brought them to Holland with knowledge and respect for that, but Skunk is documented in USA we'll before Sam's time ( he was still 18 or younger) , Haze was made by the other guys in his neighbourhood, California Orange is documented before Sam's time ? , Skunk 1 , is just a F2 or hybrid of Original Skunk from 🇺🇸, same as Nevil did hybrids with famous strains , or pure version F2 etc of original strains used.

Also sam had the same opportunity as Nevil ( even more ) but big balls and a genius called Nevil created what we knew as the seedbank of Holland and the emerging indoor flower scene in Holland/,World late 80's/early 90's

You can't call 1 person this that and not the other , Nevil went on to surpass Sam in the Cannabis cups , seed game , flower game and that has hurt ever since, FACT

PICS quote from Maha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240925_102847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240925_102847_Chrome.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240925_102903_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240925_102903_Chrome.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
choc thai x posi haze

chocolatefunk.JPG

yeah like I said, Neville Haze watered down pure qualities of real haze in that cross NhzPosihaze, even it was the most sativa Nhz I have ever seen... yeah sure it is an improvement of Nevilles haze, but still not good like real haze or hybrids which are close to real haze. also dutch haze made it less resistant...

that dutch space out head which NhzPosihz is putting out, it is so boring!!! I mean in long term smoking it as herb... of course when smoking just samples of it at some cup, it can win some stupid cup, it doesn't mean it is that good medicine in log term use.

I dont see that in the future I would use nevilles haze in some breeding project. I exclude it.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
choc thai x posi haze

View attachment 19072743

yeah like I said, Neville Haze watered down pure qualities of real haze in that cross NhzPosihaze, even it was the most sativa Nhz I have ever seen... yeah sure it is an improvement of Nevilles haze, but still not good like real haze or hybrids which are close to real haze. also dutch haze made it less resistant...

that dutch space out head which NhzPosihz is putting out, it is so boring!!! I mean in long term smoking it as herb... of course when smoking just samples of it at some cup, it can win some stupid cup, it doesn't mean it is that good medicine in log term use.

I dont see that in the future I would use nevilles haze in some breeding project. I exclude it.
Where was all the posi Haze , THH and Original Pure Haze at last 2 piffcon cup ( largest Haze cup in the world ) ? , not even 3rd place let alone seen or heard about at the show at all ?.

Talk is cheap , we want to taste some of these exceptional Haze's that nobody EVER gets to sample , not available in Amsterdam Coffeshops, not available in Barcelona clubs, not available in USA dispensarys, knowhere ? , if it's was the best Haze EVER flowers would be available at several places in all 3 countries mentioned.

Like I said personal opinions of quality are just that , mass opinion means something.

Nevil Haze and NL5 Haze are the undisputed Haze kings of the Haze world , that has been known for decades over by any real Haze Connoisseur, I'm not saying there is not incredible pure Haze's, of course there is , but not as good as what Nevil achieved with Haze .

I love a good Pure Haze myself , just not as good as other top tier Haze's

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If nobody entered pure haze in a do called haze competition then the competition is really just a sativa dominant hybrid cup. In my limited haze experience there is something in the hybrids that pulls away from the quality of Original haze and THH. Like a few clouds on an otherwise sunny day.

I prefer the flavor and smoke of the super silver sour thai nevils I grew. But the quality of high of the pure hazes was much more special.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
heheehe I dont know why that clown quotes me. or why does he think I am interested in his opinion?

When I met Neville he had zero good seeds, he was selling imported Mex seeds and Colombian seeds and African seeds from coffee shop weed for $.25 cents each. They were crap.

Neville became famous on the coattails of some very great Cannabis, I prefer this. I mean please name the variety of Cannabis that was developed by Neville alone, not based on another breeders work like Original Haze, Skunk #1, Northern Lights, Calif Orange, Pollyana, Durban Poison, Big Bud, Afghani #1, Kush, Early Girl, Acapulco Gold, Early Pearl, G-13, Hash Plant, Hawaiian Indica, Garlic Bud, none of these were developed by Neville, he did use them to make lots of seeds to sell. I say Neville was what he was, and that did not include creating great Cannabis from scratch, rather he took great Cannabis varieties and made a few crosses to get fast results, not hard to say the least. He did help a lot of people get a start with seeds, but that is another thing.. and he paid the price.

-SamS

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
If nobody entered pure haze in a do called haze competition then the competition is really just a sativa dominant hybrid cup. In my limited haze experience there is something in the hybrids that pulls away from the quality of Original haze and THH. Like a few clouds on an otherwise sunny day.
I don't think that every hybrid

but when you use northern lights, you can forget about special qualities, that is sure.

I mean when you love haze so much why you would use northern lights? or??? may be you don't like it so much and that's why you use northern light on it.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I prefer the flavor and smoke of the super silver sour thai nevils I grew. But the quality of high of the pure hazes was much more special.
Like I said each is special, I understand entering is alot of herb/time/ Money but can't a few of you Pure Haze growers turn up to 1 of these shows at least with a few buds for us to sample ( icmag 420 cup , Spannabis , piffcon ) or any Haze smoke ups just so we can taste/experience these legendary Haze's that are so rare , and we can see for ourselves.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I take this as a challenge as soon as I get my shit together and a good amount of Tom's seeds to work on.
Like I said I've seen great things from pure Haze also , so not doubting the goods are not there , but how good are they ?

But 100 seeds of anything half decent some gold will be found .

Imagine 100 THH seeds grown with another company's 100 best Haze seeds , now who will win ?

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Like I said I've seen great things from pure Haze also , so not doubting the goods are not there , but how good are they ?

Imagine 100 THH seeds grown with another company's 100 best Haze seeds , now who will win ?
Yeap, thats part of the challenge going thru hundreds of seeds anyway to find exceptional plants. But all I have is time so lets see how it goes.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

I think if you only judged the best of the 100 based on quality of high. The pure hazes would win. Granted. Many of you have grown many more than me.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
yeah thats the worst thing with hazes ever. closet hacks are pollen chucking with haze only indoors. that's the reason why we see decline of psychoactivity even at original haze lines.
As an indoor hobby breeder I think the most important thing is honesty with myself. I am only looking for better than I have already had. When I find something better i work with it. And keep looking for something better. Never thinking I found the best.

Latest posts

Latest posts