What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

Goodherb

Thanks. It's mostly a genetic Walfest in the tent at the moment. :tiphat:

I will select based on quality of high more than anything else. I am hoping these will smoke like three quarter sativa's (which they are). A lot of what I end up growing takes 14+ wks, so these are fast for me. I can imagine they will go 12-13, and obviously quicker from clones. Speed, yield, and taste are only slightly important to me, and just a bonus if everything aligns. I have the light cycle down to 10.5 hrs at the moment, but that's only because I had a Manipuri landrace that refused to flower even at 11.

What else you have up in that tent,of Wally's!?
LIke you said, what's most important,is quality of high !

Green thumbs, to you!

Chi13

ICMag Donor
how was the manipuri chi , does she smoke up ok , need a good cure ??
from what i read it sounds like decent pot , but nice to get some feedback from you ....
Sorry, it wasn't clear, but it is still going. Just started really. 11/13 from seed and took about 4 months to show sex, and only after dropping back to 10.5/13.5. Nearly gave up. I reckon late Feb if I'm lucky. I hope it's good smoke after what I've gone through. I might pollinate a Laos x MH with it (got one male). This stuff really should be grown outdoors.

Goodherb, I have 2 Laos x MangoHaze, and a plain Laos, as well as the couple of NH x C5Mango, but they are all at different flowering stages. All female. A very unorganised grow due to playing catch up. I will get there eventually.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
wow thats 1 stubborn girl ,
i hope she is worth the effort by the end ,
though as i said what ive read tends to suggest it is worth the effort ...

i concur , its not how long , or how heavy , or how she looks ,
at the end its how it tokes ,
a quote you are likely familiar with lately chi which might give u a smile ,
"its not a race" ,
hahaha ...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C693C0C4-EAEB-4A73-AEC5-31E4B6FEBABA.jpeg
76E168DF-D919-4CBD-98CF-3494317B685D.jpeg
Let’s just call this officially day number one even though it’s going to be 12 hours before they hit the first night cycle
5081DCCF-24C5-4F70-AC93-56F30A76F831.jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
its almost exactly a year since this adventure began mr star ,
its nice to see this variety has kept your interest,
i look forward to seeing how this run goes , day 1 it is ,
and they are off ,, hehe ..

olday

Veteran
Let’s just call this officially day number one even though it’s going to be 12 hours before they hit the first night cycle

You take em a little taller than what I would have guessed, high ceilings or she doesn’t get to unruly? Were they from MNS or project work? I may have to give the Dutch another try

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You take em a little taller than what I would have guessed, high ceilings or she doesn’t get to unruly? Were they from MNS or project work? I may have to give the Dutch another try

Definitely a little taller than I would’ve liked to be honest and yes they will stretch:shucks:

olday

Veteran
Definitely a little taller than I would’ve liked to be honest and yes they will stretch:shucks:

got it, not second guessing you for sure, love the stuff you choose to grow and am amazed at how well they turn out. Just picking up tips

Chi13

ICMag Donor
its almost exactly a year since this adventure began mr star ,
its nice to see this variety has kept your interest,
i look forward to seeing how this run goes , day 1 it is ,
and they are off ,, hehe ..
Amazing that a year has gone by. I've lost count of how many times this has been run during that time. Seems to get better and faster each run! Never get tired of this thread or star crash grows.

My first one is almost ready at 12 weeks. I have cut off a branch to get a closer look and sample some quick dried. It's still putting out white hairs at the top but it is nearly done. Manicuring the buds I got a definite mango smell! Mango with a hint of lemons.

It's the later one that I'm more excited about. It is stacking and to me looks a little like star crash's #6 (what do you think, star?). It was started from seed in flower cycle so not sure how many weeks but I think it's about 2 weeks behind the first one, so estimate 10 weeks. Ignore the purple, I have some red/far red/ UV in my LED that I forgot to turn off for the photo. This is a lower bud. I will post a harvest pic of the top bud when it is ready.
Click image for larger version  Name:	NH x C5 M 5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.5 KB ID:	18026033

Last edited:

Akss

What ever happened to #5 chunk i believe? Is he still kicking around or did he go to live with someone else now? Lol

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	6EDB85B4-65EB-4EEE-A8EA-C11E4C070AF4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	197.8 KB ID:	18026077
Click image for larger version  Name:	6EDB85B4-65EB-4EEE-A8EA-C11E4C070AF4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	197.8 KB ID:	18026077
olday :dance013: Chi13 It’s looking familiar to me like you’re are running the longer flowering ones …Which all of mine were except for number five Akss here’s # 5 the odd ball for speed

Bmac1

Veteran
I only wish you had found her as well:peacock:You’re such a good grower

I appreciate that. I still have some beans to look through. I wont lose sleep over not finding a keeper in just a couple of ladies. I'll dig in again in hopes of finding one.

Latest posts

Latest posts