What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:gday:
Thank you, great info. Sounds like what I'm after. I can cope with a psychohaze, but to be honest these days I'm after a different high, much like you describe.
I guess I will be one of those people who will find out. Sorry for the shitty pic. I have to resize unfortunately and a lot is lost. I will get a better pic closer to harvest. It's bushy due to supercropping when young. Just an organic grow under a 400w LED. This one at about 8 weeks.
looks like a Mango pheno

Chi13

ICMag Donor
looks like a Mango pheno

Thanks star. The aroma is not strong, but I am smelling tropical fruit, maybe a green mango smell, but also distinct citrus, maybe lemon? Not great with identifying aroma's in cannabis.
She has a sister that's a couple of weeks behind that has more of a woody smell.
Looking forward to these but am probably 4 weeks away.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trimming on these will be a snap
20211211_080901.jpg
20211211_080920.jpg
20211211_080936.jpg
20211211_080952.jpg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2356E140-5790-4E55-9FA6-17DC45CBA0D1.jpeg
457D221F-1E73-412C-B041-E37811DF7F0A.jpeg
Donald Mallard … I was able to move every single gram people really enjoy it this is going out the door and it’s sister number two I’m gonna be starting a new round of the clone that I kept and we’re going to get it down to the day so I can prove you how fast it is... It’s really sweet smelling the Mango shines through

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Looks absolutely fabulous!
Love the outcome of this line, the fruits of a long term collective endeavour, our labour of love.
Props to Star for his outstanding growing skills and willingness to share with us all and of course to you Wall for making this possible. Like a true chef cooking something unique, accessing and putting the right ingredients to use creating yr own unique and exquisite Wally delight for many to enjoy freely I consider it an absolute pleasure to have contributed to help making this possible, what it’s all about.
Best way to honour Nevils work, pay tribute to Shanti’s work to name the key players as the breeders of all involved individual strains as we don’t forget to pay tribute to the anonymous but equally important individuals who have played their priceless part making this a reality. If it wasn’t for these great courageous oddballs, some of them still in the midst of facing completely useless repercussions by Dutch insane so called laws for loving, caring deeply, protecting. Preserving, nurturing, and cultivating these powerful magnificent beneficial priceless heirlooms to an unprecedented level throughout 3 decades under increased repressive legislation aiming to exterminate all cannabis caretakers/cultivators/cultivars, now facing serious incriminations for their labour of love as elderly people, it’s something shameful to witness in our current day here in Holland, where it’s tolerated by law under vaste & certain regulations required to sell and consume cannabis solely in coffeeshops, growing it remains a crime for which the repercussions has increased severely, always targeting and damaging the home growers/hobbyists/passionates while the big money croppers here pumping out the majority of weed on the market operate much differently and therefore a more difficult target. The smaller ones getting all the beating, pumping law enforcements statistics high enough to emphasise and endless reaffirmation that their actions are needed and should be funded accordingly by government to continue to fight good people who love to smoke their own and spread some love.
But I digress…
To know some of the best hybridised Haze heirlooms originating here, have indeed survived all repression and made it to far and wide, still in mint condition, thriving and being worked by other good people like yourself Wall puts a smile on my face, each and every day since they have been shared with like minded canna geeks and freaks who first connected with each other from behind our pc screens.
What a most amazing wonderful outcome without any expectation, no pressure, no envying nor judging, it’s all love. I’m sure this energy is also at play for why people like it so much, StarCrash being the perfect medium to let it shine.
Give Thanks, stay blessed and forever Irie ❤️☀️🍀

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Much love to Yo Sammy :wave: your legendary ….
im sure they are tempted just by the look and smell alone ,
Guess what Wally ? effects are up and they are not down:groupwave: , no fogginess in the head & no lethargy , it’s really nice smoke

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Looks absolutely fabulous!
Love the outcome of this line, the fruits of a long term collective endeavour, our labour of love.
Props to Star for his outstanding growing skills and willingness to share with us all and of course to you Wall for making this possible. Like a true chef cooking something unique, accessing and putting the right ingredients to use creating yr own unique and exquisite Wally delight for many to enjoy freely I consider it an absolute pleasure to have contributed to help making this possible, what it’s all about.
Best way to honour Nevils work, pay tribute to Shanti’s work to name the key players as the breeders of all involved individual strains as we don’t forget to pay tribute to the anonymous but equally important individuals who have played their priceless part making this a reality. If it wasn’t for these great courageous oddballs, some of them still in the midst of facing completely useless repercussions by Dutch insane so called laws for loving, caring deeply, protecting. Preserving, nurturing, and cultivating these powerful magnificent beneficial priceless heirlooms to an unprecedented level throughout 3 decades under increased repressive legislation aiming to exterminate all cannabis caretakers/cultivators/cultivars, now facing serious incriminations for their labour of love as elderly people, it’s something shameful to witness in our current day here in Holland, where it’s tolerated by law under vaste & certain regulations required to sell and consume cannabis solely in coffeeshops, growing it remains a crime for which the repercussions has increased severely, always targeting and damaging the home growers/hobbyists/passionates while the big money croppers here pumping out the majority of weed on the market operate much differently and therefore a more difficult target. The smaller ones getting all the beating, pumping law enforcements statistics high enough to emphasise and endless reaffirmation that their actions are needed and should be funded accordingly by government to continue to fight good people who love to smoke their own and spread some love.
But I digress…
To know some of the best hybridised Haze heirlooms originating here, have indeed survived all repression and made it to far and wide, still in mint condition, thriving and being worked by other good people like yourself Wall puts a smile on my face, each and every day since they have been shared with like minded canna geeks and freaks who first connected with each other from behind our pc screens.
What a most amazing wonderful outcome without any expectation, no pressure, no envying nor judging, it’s all love. I’m sure this energy is also at play for why people like it so much, StarCrash being the perfect medium to let it shine.
Give Thanks, stay blessed and forever Irie ❤️☀️🍀

good words sammy,
we certainly owe a debt to every person risking their freedom along the way to grows like what our good friend mr star has done ,
yourself , sam , nevil , the guy who sent c5 to us , the receiver , etc etc etc ,
its a long list but none less important than the next really ,
all play a vital role and risk their freedoms ,
big thumbs up to them all ,
and a big thanks to you sammy for hanging onto those special plants for so long ,
may they live forever ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Much love to Yo Sammy :wave: your legendary …. Guess what Wally ? effects are up and they are not down:groupwave: , no fogginess in the head & no lethargy , it’s really nice smoke

sounds exactly like my cup of tea there star ,
i hate the foggy , lethargic types of highs ,
she sure has ticked some boxes that special girl ,
i wonder how common they are ...

a mate growing a mix of those and other c5 hybrids said yesterday i should throw them all away,
they are not doing what he wants ,
i reminded him he is growing them at the wrong time of year,
and they would have done much better for him even in the short season had he planted them earlier ,
not the fault of the seeds he was too lazy to get things in faster , hehehe ..

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Here's half a pic (had to resize and lost the bottome) of a NHc5Mango at 11 wks. She's about 100cm or bit over 3 ft tall. Initiated flowering at the third set of leaves, about 7 inch tall. She looks about a week or two from ready. Pic doesn't do justice, There's buds behind and below. I grow organic under a 400 LED and they branch due to me pinching the stem at right angles early on. They bounce back ok. Can't remember the term for it.
Click image for larger version  Name:	NH x C5M 3.jpg Views:	54 Size:	194.0 KB ID:	18022008

Last edited:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's half a pic (had to resize and lost the bottome) of a c5Mango at 11 wks. She's about 100cm or bit over 3 ft tall. Initiated flowering at the third set of leaves, about 7 inch tall. She looks about a week or two from ready. Pic doesn't do justice, There's buds behind and below. I grow organic under a 400 LED and they branch due to me pinching the stem at right angles early on. They bounce back ok. Can't remember the term for it.

👍 That looks like the phenotype that Bmac had and also the predominant phenotype I saw in the original run…They’re longer flowering…Can you tell me if you’re getting any sweet mango smells? I hope so :dance013:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds exactly like my cup of tea there star ,
i hate the foggy , lethargic types of highs ,
she sure has ticked some boxes that special girl ,
i wonder how common they are ...

a mate growing a mix of those and other c5 hybrids said yesterday i should throw them all away,
they are not doing what he wants ,
i reminded him he is growing them at the wrong time of year,
and they would have done much better for him even in the short season had he planted them earlier ,
not the fault of the seeds he was too lazy to get things in faster , hehehe ..
Well I had five similar phenotypes and then this one quick pheno which I preserved…Im lucky 🍀 @ I really hope anyone who does decide to try these get similar results to me

Chi13

ICMag Donor
👍 That looks like the phenotype that Bmac had and also the predominant phenotype I saw in the original run…They’re longer flowering…Can you tell me if you’re getting any sweet mango smells? I hope so :dance013:
I'm not good with smells, but I get sweet tropical fruit with a hint of lemons.
I also grow in probably quite different conditions, not only lights and organic, but I am in the sub tropics, so pretty warm and humid at the moment. Even indoors, I think it makes a difference. My tent is usually about 30-32C (90ish F?) in the daytime and about 20 overnight. Some would say too warm, but I think sativa love warmer conditions and it brings out their best, sativa expressions, as long as it doesn't get extreme.
Where I grew up a bit south of where I am now, growing outdoor plants, we frequently had temps over 40C, sometimes 45C, and a record of 48C (120F). Plants thrive as long as you keep water up, but these were big pure sativas or sativa dom. Yet I read the ideal temp is meant to be 28C?

I have another one a couple of weeks behind and it is looking a bit different.
Click image for larger version  Name:	NHxC5M b1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.1 KB ID:	18022550

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
certainly has that nice sativa/calyx stacking thing going on chi,
hope she does u well man ,
sadly i dont know the ratio of those fast ones like star got ,
ill have to grow a bunch more to find out , or get a bit of an idea ,
hopefully its just 1 in 10 because it sounds like he loves the stuff and others may do too ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not good with smells, but I get sweet tropical fruit with a hint of lemons.
I also grow in probably quite different conditions, not only lights and organic, but I am in the sub tropics, so pretty warm and humid at the moment. Even indoors, I think it makes a difference. My tent is usually about 30-32C (90ish F?) in the daytime and about 20 overnight. Some would say too warm, but I think sativa love warmer conditions and it brings out their best, sativa expressions, as long as it doesn't get extreme.
Where I grew up a bit south of where I am now, growing outdoor plants, we frequently had temps over 40C, sometimes 45C, and a record of 48C (120F). Plants thrive as long as you keep water up, but these were big pure sativas or sativa dom. Yet I read the ideal temp is meant to be 28C?

I have another one a couple of weeks behind and it is looking a bit different.

Nice one! when you see fat flower calyx like that ..it’s good :dance013:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
certainly has that nice sativa/calyx stacking thing going on chi,
hope she does u well man ,
sadly i dont know the ratio of those fast ones like star got ,
ill have to grow a bunch more to find out , or get a bit of an idea ,
hopefully its just 1 in 10 because it sounds like he loves the stuff and others may do too ...
Thanks. It's mostly a genetic Walfest in the tent at the moment. :tiphat:

I will select based on quality of high more than anything else. I am hoping these will smoke like three quarter sativa's (which they are). A lot of what I end up growing takes 14+ wks, so these are fast for me. I can imagine they will go 12-13, and obviously quicker from clones. Speed, yield, and taste are only slightly important to me, and just a bonus if everything aligns. I have the light cycle down to 10.5 hrs at the moment, but that's only because I had a Manipuri landrace that refused to flower even at 11.

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
how was the manipuri chi , does she smoke up ok , need a good cure ??
from what i read it sounds like decent pot , but nice to get some feedback from you ....

Latest posts

Latest posts