What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It really is… I know I sound like a broken record & even more people probably hating on me by now;)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it looks little bit like nevilles haze, but not color.. color more like mango haze or ssh, this is sister of mango haze, super silver haze.

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
This is the Nevils Haze grown in 2021 >>>

yeah it is same cut I have, I got it from him, but in greenhouse it looks different, and it was not the best season, lot of rains, but the smoke was good :D I described my experience of its effect in my thread. ElmerBud:gday: smoked it in Holland, the same cut, and tripped out on it brutally. as any cut it has it pluses and minuses. Sammy is master indoor grower. I crossed it with asian beauty, so now it is 62,5% of Nev and the rest is elusive vietnamese. ACE crossed that same cut with their malawi...

but I still think that bohempian cut is even more trippy, but it is 17weeker and grows like thai. while sammys NH is more tamed and for me it was ready around 13th week.

dont know why you dont see my pics:chin:, they dont want you to see them? truth or conspiracy? haha

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I’ve heard it’s extremely potent but not necessarily that pleasant?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
old sammy does a pretty decent job with those girls hey ,
sure seems to have the touch ...

i found some of the nevils haze i grew to also be not that fun at all ,
had some paranoia and sense of dread about the high ,
probably not one for everyone ,, lol ...
strong is one thing, but the quality of the high is important i feel too ,
you can have strong and pleasant at the same time ....

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the reasons I was/still is so enamored with the original Haze >>> because of the quality of the high plain and simple…Growing it out takes a lot of patience :biglaugh:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
From what I’ve heard it’s extremely potent but not necessarily that pleasant?

not enthusiastic happy or giggly. but dry hysterical laugh can come... when funkyhorse mentioned that old punto rojo from 80s was three puff trippy stuff that caused hysterical laugh, it was like describing sammys NH :D definitely on the cold side of the high. also terps are not like at good sample of Original haze imo.

I agree with Donald. its all about quality. strong herb is not so rare like back in the days. now we can require more from haze hybrids than just devastating strength.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
How would you folks compare Kali Mist to the Haze family? What are the similarities in the smells.... Would you say Kali mist smells more like the Ahaze types? Out of all the haze combos we have now what is the most pronounced in the signature oriental or ancient temple smell that some consider incense/haze smell....

Chi13

ICMag Donor
One of the reasons I was/still is so enamored with the original Haze >>> because of the quality of the high plain and simple…Growing it out takes a lot of patience :biglaugh:

So where does the high of the NH x C5/Mango rate?
Is it more paranoia/dread or pleasant/positive, or something else entirely?
Have you had any feedback from others who have tried it?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So where does the high of the NH x C5/Mango rate?
Is it more paranoia/dread or pleasant/positive, or something else entirely?
Have you had any feedback from others who have tried it?

It’s a lot different than original Haze …not as euphoric or psychedelic,but I still rate the NHC5M very highly >>> it has more hybrid body and head & not a racy type sativa at all … Also if anything it’s anti-paranoia it’s very soothing psychologically… very satisfying & fantastic terps … Most of the people that seen it around here don’t know anything about genetics it’s just good weed to them … I’m looking forward to seeing more people on ICMAG grow it out:flowers2:

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
It’s a lot different than original Haze …not as euphoric or psychedelic,but I still rate the NHC5M very highly >>> it has more hybrid body and head & not a racy type sativa at all … Also if anything it’s anti-paranoia it’s very soothing psychologically… very satisfying & fantastic terps … Most of the people that seen it around here don’t know anything about genetics it’s just good weed to them … I’m looking forward to seeing more people on ICMAG grow it out:flowers2:
:gday:
Thank you, great info. Sounds like what I'm after. I can cope with a psychohaze, but to be honest these days I'm after a different high, much like you describe.
I guess I will be one of those people who will find out. Sorry for the shitty pic. I have to resize unfortunately and a lot is lost. I will get a better pic closer to harvest. It's bushy due to supercropping when young. Just an organic grow under a 400w LED. This one at about 8 weeks.
Click image for larger version  Name:	NH x C5M 2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	131.5 KB ID:	18007824

olday

Veteran
How would you folks compare Kali Mist to the Haze family? What are the similarities in the smells.... Would you say Kali mist smells more like the Ahaze types? Out of all the haze combos we have now what is the most pronounced in the signature oriental or ancient temple smell that some consider incense/haze smell....
I can only share my limited experience with their recent fems - it was nice enough smoke but it seems way too hybridized for what I was expecting. The plants didn’t stretch much at all in flower and while the leaves were thin it was bushy and a lot to trim for a Sativa. If I were to look again I’d try the western winds version. Your mileage may vary but I would look elsewhere for your haze/Sativa fix

Latest posts

Latest posts