IMG_20240914_120025.jpg

IMG_20240914_114408.jpg

IMG_20240914_113840.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi dilettante hope you have had a great summer time ☀️ thanks a lot for all the updates these weeks, love the natural feeling of guerrilla grows.

It looks about a month delayed at your latitude compared to what NJ x KC does at mine at 37°N.
They will likely need to go into early November to finish. Good luck for the upcoming weeks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Had some pollen after bondage.
Is this strain known to be sensitive?

View attachment 19029730

Sorry to hear that @strain_hunter some Kali China hybrids can produce individuals that tend to develop indoors a few male flowers at pre-flower sites when young, especially if the plants are stressed and not fully sexually mature. Usually these plants still flower without issues after removing the few sacs from lower sites early in flowering. How did the rest of the flowering stage go?

strain_hunter

Sorry to hear that @strain_hunter some Kali China hybrids can produce individuals that tend to develop indoors a few male flowers at pre-flower sites when young, especially if the plants are stressed and not fully sexually mature. Usually these plants still flower without issues after removing the few sacs from lower sites early in flowering. How did the rest of the flowering stage go?
Thanks for your reply. That was clearly through my lack of skills. I'm not so sure whether they were really pollen sacs or new flower sprouts. There were pests and I did to much watering during the grow. This season was the first one after one decade, so I am relaxed with the results.

I finished the grow anyway. The effect is very pleasant, especially in the evening. This variety works a little better for me with emerging tolerance than my light varieties. What I really like is that I can't accidentally overdose on them. Nevertheless the psychedelic buzz is strong enough. I like listening to music with it and have no hangover the next morning, when smoking till 8-9 pm.

The germination capacity and vigour of your varieties are really great and I'm looking forward to trying more from your range.
The chinese restaurant smell is very funny.

Latest posts

Latest posts