What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Nectar of the Gods nutrients, anyone try them?

My friend that works at the hydro store is hyping this up. I currently use Pureblend Pro soil bloom, calmag and liquid karma in promix hp.

I didn't see much info when I searched for it so I would appreciate any feedback someone may have.

Picarus

I have used the yucca extract that they sell and I liked it. Can't speak to the whole line, but I def wouldn't take advice from any hydro store employee. Most of those guys just hype what has been hyped to them. You can always tell which companies rep has most recently visited the shop.

Snow Crash

Veteran
Picarus speaks the truth.

Although, feedback on this line has been very positive. I have given away 4 complete starter sets to a few friends and custy's since we got the line in about a year ago (more or less). The people that have transitioned report good results and have come back to buy more.

I'm having great success with Pure Blend, so if it ain't broke - you know? But if I was going to try another liquid organic line this is definitely the one to go with.

Youtube Nectar for the Gods Scott the owner goes thru the line-up online. I have used them they are legit organics every bottle includes a tiny bit of spearmint so your garden doesn't stink Scott is a knowledgeable cat and cool. Their bloom Chaos is the heart of the line it will twist your leaves if there is a Cal problem but the yields were great for organics and frosty dank. The other thing is their Herculean Harvest is a bone meal and as such I would see some hanging out in the top of the pot so you wonder about the solubility. Overall you should definitely try them out they are great real organics straight out of an Oregon farm. I really enjoyed the line also a lot of the bottles are enzymatically digested with Bio AG humics I would say it is an organic connoisseur line-up.

Thanks everyone. I checked out the youtube. I decided not to try Nectar of the Gods. I'm really happy with botanicare and until someone can show me a product that works better I won't switch.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
For what it's worth I'd choose their Zeus Juice over Liquid Karma any day of the week. The Zeus has a higher content of humic acid. LK is not what it once was a decade ago.

Maybe dip your toe in the line by switching your karma to zeus... I don't believe you'll be disappointed. Also, their demeter destiny is a calcium delivered magnesium product (despite the label not listing Mg)....so you can supplement those without the additional nitrogen/iron that you find in botanicare cal-mag plus.

PS - it's Nectar for the Gods. This is wrong everywhere on the web.. Scott should have just named his line "of the Gods" as that is what everyone seems to want to call it. Not that it matters.. just a funny observation.

The line is a very good nute for hand-watered organics. Then again, I think it's a bit overpriced and if one was committed to growing as such I think they'd be way better off to educate themselves in the soil sciences and switch to living soils/mulches as opposed to using bottled organics. It just makes more sense.

I've vaped some flowers grown in Oregon by some of their local customers (where the line is called Harvest Moon Organics I believe..and has been around for some time). Needless to say I was very very high.. like uncomfortably fried by myself in a hotel room watching a movie.. I smoke a lot and no stranger to quality, but that shit was fire as fuck.

Nectar uses BioAG humics and fulvics to digest their products there is definitely BioAG humic in zeus juice interestingly enough.

PBP with LK is plenty fine man....stick to that and work on your environment...

SCREW NECTAR! Coming from someone who has used them and been asked to push the product on people... not saying its a complete crock of shit, but compared to what your already using...your good amigo

VPD Chart <------ this will help you more than any bottled nutrient...

View Image

Thanks. I will check out the chart. I will look up more on this. My environment is really solid. I have a central ac in the room. My humidity does spike a couple of times at lights out though. It consistently between 40 and 50 with light on, but it does spike up to 65 a couple of times right after the lights go off. I don't have any PM or mold issues though.

For what it's worth I'd choose their Zeus Juice over Liquid Karma any day of the week. The Zeus has a higher content of humic acid. LK is not what it once was a decade ago.

Maybe dip your toe in the line by switching your karma to zeus... I don't believe you'll be disappointed. Also, their demeter destiny is a calcium delivered magnesium product (despite the label not listing Mg)....so you can supplement those without the additional nitrogen/iron that you find in botanicare cal-mag plus.

PS - it's Nectar for the Gods. This is wrong everywhere on the web.. Scott should have just named his line "of the Gods" as that is what everyone seems to want to call it. Not that it matters.. just a funny observation.

The line is a very good nute for hand-watered organics. Then again, I think it's a bit overpriced and if one was committed to growing as such I think they'd be way better off to educate themselves in the soil sciences and switch to living soils/mulches as opposed to using bottled organics. It just makes more sense.

I've vaped some flowers grown in Oregon by some of their local customers (where the line is called Harvest Moon Organics I believe..and has been around for some time). Needless to say I was very very high.. like uncomfortably fried by myself in a hotel room watching a movie.. I smoke a lot and no stranger to quality, but that shit was fire as fuck.

I used to make my own soil mixes but quit doing it. I am happy with the botanicare. I'm just trying to always increase the yield. I'm getting great prices per unit so quality isn't an issue. I'm not overly concerned about being 100% organic, but I am very concerned with quality.

It's funny people comment that they liked the potency when I used GH Lucas the best, liked the smell and color when I made my own soil mix and the taste best when I use pureblend. In reality the differences aren't extreme but they are noticeable.

BubbaBear

15 bottles of hippy juice. These guys must of modelled there business after AN, and been like how can we over complicate things and gouge the consumer as much as possible at the same time. Ah a line with 15 bottles of redundant ingredients....perfect.

Ribsauce

Long time pbp and earth juice user here... I grow organic soil for what it's worth... I'm on my second full go through w the nectar line and I love it...plants seem more healthy frosty and definitely packing on yield more quickly than with either pure blend or earth juice... This line is calcium based and allows easy transport of the other nutes into your girls... Works better than any other organic nutrient line I've ever used... Bloom khaos and Herculean harvest are something most organic growers could benefit from having in their lineup

FlowerFarmer what you said is 100% true... Anyone using liquid karma can up their game by switching to Zeus juice... I loved liquid karma and was a long time proponent... Quality changed over the years... Zeus juice is derived from higher quality ingredients and is more
efficacious... I know I'll never be going back to LK after using Zeus juice

Last edited:

Ribsauce

15 bottles of hippy juice. These guys must of modelled there business after AN, and been like how can we over complicate things and gouge the consumer as much as possible at the same time. Ah a line with 15 bottles of redundant ingredients....perfect.

Comparing oregons only and AN is ridiculous...you should probably do some research on a company before you bash it... The company owners were with roots oreganics until they felt that company was becoming too much like GH and wanted to produce real organic fertilizers based on the plants needs and how a plant actually up takes nutrients...And they've succeeded in creating better products than what is currently available...They're base line is four products... They do have several other products to suit the needs of the varied users they have... I will say that some of the additives aren't nearly as essential as others... But that's just in my case in my environment... Ive run their full line and probably won't run everything next time (mega Morpheus guano tea) but the majority of their products are revolutionary (demeter's destiny)

Ribsauce

If your looking for humics try fulhumix by Bioag...cheaper than LK & Zeus Juice.

Zeus juice uses bioag fulvic/ humics as a starter and is big proponent of these two bioag products...LK is derived from a much lower quality source... Most of Nectar's products are digested in tanks of bioAg humics/fulvics to make them more readily available for plant uptake... For someone who seems to be an expert on the line you seem to know very little about it...

Also bio ag is not cheaper...fwiw

http://hydrobuilder.com/bioag-ful-power.html?dzid=csegps_BIOAGFP&gclid=CK7ukanG2MgCFQgXHwodwsQOaA

http://www.joeshydro.com/nectar-for...=9NE-NGZJ432&gclid=CKOu3MTG2MgCFUMTHwodSlwAFw

Has anyone tried just the base 4 bottles with bloom chaos?

The guy at the store was pushing the herculean harvest as a flush super hard. He is giving me a "starter pack" to try for free. He said he runs a medium of 1/2 vermipro/ 1/2 happy frog and run the four bases plus the Olympus up and bloom kaos.

I should be getting the sample soon and will report back in early 2016 with results.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Zeus juice uses bioag fulvic/ humics as a starter and is big proponent of these two bioag products...LK is derived from a much lower quality source... Most of Nectar's products are digested in tanks of bioAg humics/fulvics to make them more readily available for plant uptake... For someone who seems to be an expert on the line you seem to know very little about it...

Also bio ag is not cheaper...fwiw

http://hydrobuilder.com/bioag-ful-power.html?dzid=csegps_BIOAGFP&gclid=CK7ukanG2MgCFQgXHwodwsQOaA

http://www.joeshydro.com/nectar-for...=9NE-NGZJ432&gclid=CKOu3MTG2MgCFUMTHwodSlwAFw

bioag is cheaper on ebay which is where most ppl shop online or amazon sure not the hydro stores online. Why did u pull up 2 different hydro stores? thats like comparing walmart prices to target prices LOL

Ribsauce

Has anyone tried just the base 4 bottles with bloom chaos?

The guy at the store was pushing the herculean harvest as a flush super hard. He is giving me a "starter pack" to try for free. He said he runs a medium of 1/2 vermipro/ 1/2 happy frog and run the four bases plus the Olympus up and bloom kaos.

I should be getting the sample soon and will report back in early 2016 with results.

That's awesome cornchi... Good luck w everything... One word of advice is that when you increase your bloom chaos in flower make sure to increase your Herculean harvest to counteract any potential calcium deficiencies...my first run I was a lil hesitant to up the Herculean to 6 TBS / gallon because it seemed excessive... When I upped my bloom chaos to a full TBS /Gallon and still had my Herculean Harvest at 4 TBS/ gallon I experienced a lil leaf twist and curls... The next feeding I upped the Herculean though and everything went back to being happy... This stuff really is awesome... I think it's funny that I'm taking flack for speaking up for this amazing nute line... Can't wait to hear your results cornchi

That's awesome cornchi... Good luck w everything... One word of advice is that when you increase your bloom chaos in flower make sure to increase your Herculean harvest to counteract any potential calcium deficiencies...my first run I was a lil hesitant to up the Herculean to 6 TBS / gallon because it seemed excessive... When I upped my bloom chaos to a full TBS /Gallon and still had my Herculean Harvest at 4 TBS/ gallon I experienced a lil leaf twist and curls... The next feeding I upped the Herculean though and everything went back to being happy... This stuff really is awesome... I think it's funny that I'm taking flack for speaking up for this amazing nute line... Can't wait to hear your results cornchi

People get pretty passionate about fertilizers on the Internet. I wouldn't sweat it. I'm curious to see what happens. Thanks for thebtips, it looks like I will have to buy additional HH since I'm getting all quarts for the sample. It's a lot of bottles.

I got an 8 bottle free sample thats been chilling at my house. I want to give it a try on one plant, do you guys stick to a schedule with it? Or howd you guys use it?

Ive only used House and Garden, and am making my own soil now but like to do comparisons.

Latest posts

Latest posts