What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My RKS I breed using Blueskiesvienna Genetics

father_time1969

Some RKS I breed, making selections using Blueskiesvienna Genetics.

Attachments

• IMG_20230818_180133_896.jpg
    IMG_20230818_180133_896.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_20230818_181005_286.jpg
    IMG_20230818_181005_286.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 251
  • received_1388644601993945.jpeg
    received_1388644601993945.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 251
  • received_250649237837283.jpeg
    received_250649237837283.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 235
  • received_230128372894054.jpeg
    received_230128372894054.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 231

bimblebrains_1

Correct...OT1 didnt do much work in the way of skunk or rks as people like to call it but he did however trade genetics way back when and has been quoted himself saying that he provided genetics that were key to the breeding of the lines in california that became known as skunk....so hence the genes are in his work but technically the parental stock of 'skunk' not the lines themselves.
Bsv f2'd a couple of ot1's lines,selected out some skunks and other heirloom stuff,did a big o.p and made basically ot1's whole genepool available.....

Neiko

I've grown quite a few of BSV's lines. I haven't found the skunk spray or RKS phenos yet but what I have found are some of the rankest terpene profiles I've experienced. I constantly run at least a couple of his seeds every time I drop seeds. I don't doubt the skunk is in there you just have to look. The hunting is half the fun because you will find some interesting stuff in there. My favorites so far were one that smelled like an everything bagel (mostly garlic and onion) and one that smelled like and tasted like root beer. There's a lot of hate for Blue on the internet but he has the real old school fire.

eastcoastjoe

Correct...OT1 didnt do much work in the way of skunk or rks as people like to call it but he did however trade genetics way back when and has been quoted himself saying that he provided genetics that were key to the breeding of the lines in california that became known as skunk....so hence the genes are in his work but technically the parental stock of 'skunk' not the lines themselves.
Bsv f2'd a couple of ot1's lines,selected out some skunks and other heirloom stuff,did a big o.p and made basically ot1's whole genepool available.....

He F2 ESB Haze and selling you guys that. Its 25% skunk 1 at best. Dude is a fraud

WingzHauser

I dunno. When half your fan base is claiming Cocaine scented phenos and the other half says "yeah Coca-Cola soda" it almost feels like he's giving out free blowjobs for positive reviews from random people who have never even grown his seeds.

And what the fuck are cocaine terps anyway. Chemical terps? Solvent terps? Vinegar terps? I don't trust any cannabis breeder who's descriptions reside in vagueness. Especially ones who think cocaine smells like the vinegar or solvent contam. Go back to drug school Blue Skies. You don't have skunk.

Golden Tree

Veteran
You won’t get much support here amigo! We aren’t IG NEWBS! We all know the made up RKS stories BSV has pushed! Plus you and BSV have made a grift together claiming your “worked” BSV RKS packs will pump out 80% RKS phenos!! For 20 USD per regular seed! You guys are nothing but grifters! BSV has never had any RKS! OT1 went on record refuting it! Nothing but lies and grifting! 😂🤟

420empire

Veteran
Just wanted to pop in Quick.
In the 10 seeds my friend screene there was no RKS. However over 50% was smelling rank like musk, leather ish. The high had a really powerfull head and body High. I blews a Lot of modern day fem and reg crosses out of the water no doubt. When that it said he has a Very negative tone often, and Really have alot of hate against berner and jodrey.
Cannabis industri / breeding has always been rotten....so dunno...
but to Say his OT1 is just a boring f2 is not true. I would gladly pop another pack!
And the 4 podcast i have listen to he always credit OT for his work.
OT sold these seeds and as a buyer i think you are allowed to make your own crosses, nobody owns the cannabis plant!
OT has passed and if it was not from blueskie how should i then have aquired these Awesome seeds????

Last edited:

Bubba Zanetti

Eastcoastjoe called it.

Yeah we were all growing that 10 years ago, it's called ESB...

E-the E was not skunk #1, it was a large, sativa leaning ancestor of Sk1 that OT1 picked up while squatting in San Fransisco in the 70's & brought back to London in late 70's. E and Sk1 have the same parents, but E is not Sk1.
S-the African sativa was Nigerian commercial brick from the early 80's.
B-the blueberry was from Vic High (BCGA). DJ gave Vic his clone mum and some original seeds. Vic used the males from DJ's seeds to pollenate DJ's blueberry clone. It was these seeds that were sent to OT1.

This master work harks back to the days of real breeding and massive donkey dick bulbous baseball bat apex colas the size o' 2litre pop bottles.

Oldtimes Uk420 7 week Forum cut with the original reef Harmony release infront...

full

full

full

full

full

full

They smell of Egyptian spice and musky old antiques house dank, musky as a mofo.

Nowhere near Roadkil terps. Just stfu none of you have it except me...

:poop::deadhorse🦊🚦☠️

Last edited:

420PyRoS

Eastcoastjoe called it.

Yeah we were all growing that 10 years ago, it's called ESB...

This master work harks back to the days of real breeding and massive donkey dick bulbous baseball bat apex colas the size o' 2litre pop bottles.

Oldtimes Uk420 7 week Forum cut with the original reef Harmony release infront...

full

full

full

full

full

full

They smell of Egyptian spice and musky old antiques house dank, musky as a mofo.

Nowhere near Roadkil terps. Just stfu none of you have it except me...

:poop::deadhorse🦊🚦☠️
I want Harmony, you all know I want her ;)
Stop teasing me :)

NEED 4 SEED

I dunno. When half your fan base is claiming Cocaine scented phenos and the other half says "yeah Coca-Cola soda" it almost feels like he's giving out free blowjobs for positive reviews from random people who have never even grown his seeds.

And what the fuck are cocaine terps anyway. Chemical terps? Solvent terps? Vinegar terps? I don't trust any cannabis breeder who's descriptions reside in vagueness. Especially ones who think cocaine smells like the vinegar or solvent contam. Go back to drug school Blue Skies. You don't have skunk.
I have spoken about cocaine scents in cannabis plants probably as early as in 2014 or earlier as I had some phenos of Dinafem Cheese where I could sense some typical cocaine undertones. Now why do you think others can't tell how cocaine really smells? Cocaine smells like cocaine, end of the story.

Latest posts

Latest posts