What's new

My favourite Smoke - Lao Highland Sativa

Persianfarmer

interessting! i was unaware of its availability. it’s true bodhi's strain differing significantly from mine, despite a subtle inclination to turn purple in cooler temperatures. the batch from which i collected the seeds was quite small, around 10-15 plants situated near a coffee plantation as i remember. the particular plant i chose displayed noticeably higher resin content than the others, and its aroma was remarkably impressive. this alone prompted me to take a branch for later smoking, with no initial interest in the seeds. surprisingly, the quickly dried buds yielded an exceptionally potent effect, surpassing the quality of most weed which i was able to find in southeast asia. this compelled me to bring the seeds along, but i never attempted to engage in breeding with her, primarily due to her hermaphroditic tendencies.
Always a little dust of luck and destiny plays into finding exceptional weed😉

So Hai

s1 would be easy, when i reduce the light directly to 11hrs, it will herm 100%
I wonder if there would be a difference in outcome from doing that vs reversing a cut and following the schedule that you have developed for managing this issue?

Ultramarin

I wonder if there would be a difference in outcome from doing that vs reversing a cut and following the schedule that you have developed for managing this issue?
sure. however, i currently only have a 4x4 tent running, which is filled with a test batch of selfmade automatics that stay on for a continuous 20 hours. so far, i have mainly conducted my breeding experiments outdoors, which might be challenging with this plant here at 55n. perhaps in the spring, i'll set up a greenhouse with light reduction in the garden; that would be an option for an experiment with the herb.
i also believe that given the sensitivity of this weed, an attempt with sts might not go well, and the hermaphrodite tendency could potentially increase due to stress...

So Hai

sure. however, i currently only have a 4x4 tent running, which is filled with a test batch of selfmade automatics that stay on for a continuous 20 hours. so far, i have mainly conducted my breeding experiments outdoors, which might be challenging with this plant here at 55n. perhaps in the spring, i'll set up a greenhouse with light reduction in the garden; that would be an option for an experiment with the herb.
i also believe that given the sensitivity of this weed, an attempt with sts might not go well, and the hermaphrodite tendency could potentially increase due to stress...
A greenhouse with automated light deprivation sound like a dream, best of luck to you in this.

Latest posts

Latest posts