Smoking it as we speak 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• 35214C8A-F315-415B-B6CD-9423509B282E.jpeg
    35214C8A-F315-415B-B6CD-9423509B282E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds awesome, like something I have been chasing. Where did you find the seeds and was the trippy thing common with other plants of this line?

Persianfarmer

Sounds awesome, like something I have been chasing. Where did you find the seeds and was the trippy thing common with other plants of this line?
Hello yesum, like your name, where u from

Well it is still very fresh and going for fridge curing. It is a strawberry lemonade from Barney’s farm. She did not grow tall, on balcony. My pheno was like a short indica with sativa flowers. Smells strawberry with pungent black pepper

Attachments

• 7F52ABB6-E550-4831-B854-B98E94415B9A.jpeg
    7F52ABB6-E550-4831-B854-B98E94415B9A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
  • 32A9FC8C-8EFA-4D96-A090-B5DB1E9636B8.jpeg
    32A9FC8C-8EFA-4D96-A090-B5DB1E9636B8.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 49

Ultramarin

i found them in the mountain range west of muang singh. there was only a smaller batch, and I took the seeds from one outstanding plant in between. most of the offspring hermed, some were very weak under artificial lights, but all had this soaring sativa high which I like the most.

Persianfarmer

i found them in the mountain range west of muang singh. there was only a smaller batch, and I took the seeds from one outstanding plant in between. most of the offspring hermed, some were very weak under artificial lights, but all had this soaring sativa high which I like the most.
Blue is the Indiana Jones of Sativas the last of the Danish Sativa Strain Hunters…He is my true Marihuana Bror!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Persian your stuff sounds good too, but I am chasing the tripped out stuff. I have plenty of smooth and pleasant strains.

Persianfarmer

isn't it curious that you buy expensive western seeds instead?
Yes and i am among the criminals contaminating our ancestral herbs…if I had more money I would go on a hunt to preserve the Persian genetics as have one of the best unknown indicas, one ifvthe reasons being we border the best indica countries (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq…). So from time to time I have my pot head friends that bring me some amazing indicas from all over Iran and I make my own selections based mostly on terpenes…But when I see that western seeds do excel 8 out of 10 times then I am tempted to bring the best from the West and mix it with Persian to acheivevExcellence! Just a wish that I am pursuing as I do not have the means of Arjan if you know what I mean

So Hai

Impressive. Have you done any preservation for seed? Khalifa has seed from Muang Singh but theirs lists as a 13-16 week flower.

Many plants turn light purple towards the end of their flowering cycle. The purple phenos tend to have deep berry aromas while the green buds often express more of a floral/vanilla smell.
Although it is rare, a small portion of the green phenotypes have a hazy/citrusy nose.

The taste is also quite interesting as most flowers have a fruity/soapy and woody taste.
The potency of the flowers ranges from medium to strong according to the phenotype.
It is a clean energetic effect at first which slowly turns into a calm and pleasant relaxation.

Bodhi, famous strain hunter and breeder, collected the seeds directly at source during his 2014 yunnan china and northern laos seed safari.

Sounds very different in description from yours..

Ultramarin

Impressive. Have you done any preservation for seed? Khalifa has seed from Muang Singh but theirs lists as a 13-16 week flower.

Many plants turn light purple towards the end of their flowering cycle. The purple phenos tend to have deep berry aromas while the green buds often express more of a floral/vanilla smell.
Although it is rare, a small portion of the green phenotypes have a hazy/citrusy nose.

The taste is also quite interesting as most flowers have a fruity/soapy and woody taste.
The potency of the flowers ranges from medium to strong according to the phenotype.
It is a clean energetic effect at first which slowly turns into a calm and pleasant relaxation.

Bodhi, famous strain hunter and breeder, collected the seeds directly at source during his 2014 yunnan china and northern laos seed safari.

Sounds very different in description from yours..
interessting! i was unaware of its availability. it’s true bodhi's strain differing significantly from mine, despite a subtle inclination to turn purple in cooler temperatures. the batch from which i collected the seeds was quite small, around 10-15 plants situated near a coffee plantation as i remember. the particular plant i chose displayed noticeably higher resin content than the others, and its aroma was remarkably impressive. this alone prompted me to take a branch for later smoking, with no initial interest in the seeds. surprisingly, the quickly dried buds yielded an exceptionally potent effect, surpassing the quality of most weed which i was able to find in southeast asia. this compelled me to bring the seeds along, but i never attempted to engage in breeding with her, primarily due to her hermaphroditic tendencies.

So Hai

interessting! i was unaware of its availability. it’s true bodhi's strain differing significantly from mine, despite a subtle inclination to turn purple in cooler temperatures. the batch from which i collected the seeds was quite small, around 10-15 plants situated near a coffee plantation as i remember. the particular plant i chose displayed noticeably higher resin content than the others, and its aroma was remarkably impressive. this alone prompted me to take a branch for later smoking, with no initial interest in the seeds. surprisingly, the quickly dried buds yielded an exceptionally potent effect, surpassing the quality of most weed which i was able to find in southeast asia. this compelled me to bring the seeds along, but i never attempted to engage in breeding with her, primarily due to her hermaphroditic tendencies.
Those tendencies would likely be less pronounced if grown out in the right environment. You should consider doing a preservation with s1 and those originals also if you have seeds left, sounds like a great variety. Wondering if Bodhis could be related or a different strain entirely, hybridized perhaps with something. Yunnan?

Ultramarin

Those tendencies would likely be less pronounced if grown out in the right environment. You should consider doing a preservation with s1 and those originals also if you have seeds left, sounds like a great variety. Wondering if Bodhis could be related or a different strain entirely, hybridized perhaps with something. Yunnan?
yunnan is quite possible. i sorted them out years ago, but as i remember, some showed wider leaves than the main type. the one i've kept looks pure sativa, with early foxtailing included. however, the overall structure is also denser than the thai from more southwest. i always thought it was due to artificial light.

Latest posts

Latest posts