What's new

My favourite Smoke - Lao Highland Sativa

Ultramarin

here are some pictures of my fresh cured laotian highland sativa, which is my all time keeper, after i found this plant in around 100 self collected seeds almost 20 years ago.

needs 24-26 weeks of flowering and tends to be extreme picky in terms of fertilizing, temps and moisture, so not an easy to grow variety at all - but it gives me that typical type of soaring, heavy racey and very long lasting high, without any ceiling, which i expect from a south-east asian sativa. most of my friends hate this weed, if you are not used to such a smoke, it's totally overwhelming and way to trippy...

grown on pre-mixed soil, only rainwater:
3.jpg

4.jpg

24 weeks under a 480w led - still a little to early :D

5.jpg

Ultramarin

I r in luv

how many hours of daylight?

[my newest hero]
gets slowly reduced from 16h, under wich the motherplant is and the clones are starting, to 10.5 in the last 4-6 weeks. made the experience over the years, that the common fast reduction of daylight increases the tendency to form hermaphrodism special with this plant...
Wow, rare to see some properly finished indoor Asian sativa. I'm drooling!! What are the flavors and aromas coming off it??
thanks, i'd say it's mostly cinnamon, muscat, and a bit of mango. no lemon or something similar in presence.
That looks amazing, job well done and keeping them around for so long, any full plant pictures?
sorry, but i have only one picture from early flowering:

IMG_6717.JPG

...later on the plant is allways looking like garbage, because it has to eat itself from around week 12, otherwise the strech and flowering time get’s impossible to manage.

Attachments

• IMG_6717.JPG
    IMG_6717.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 52

Persianfarmer

here are some pictures of my fresh cured laotian highland sativa, which is my all time keeper, after i found this plant in around 100 self collected seeds almost 20 years ago.

needs 24-26 weeks of flowering and tends to be extreme picky in terms of fertilizing, temps and moisture, so not an easy to grow variety at all - but it gives me that typical type of soaring, heavy racey and very long lasting high, without any ceiling, which i expect from a south-east asian sativa. most of my friends hate this weed, if you are not used to such a smoke, it's totally overwhelming and way to trippy...

grown on pre-mixed soil, only rainwater:
View attachment 18917551

View attachment 18917552

24 weeks under a 480w led - still a little to early :D

View attachment 18917553
Impressive…when do you pick? When 10% amber, 20% clear and rest milky?

Persianfarmer

it depends. since the plant consistently produced a few pollen sacs towards the end of flowering, i harvested it a bit early to avoid contaminating the other stuff in the tent with seeds...
You could have just said I like more sativa effects… dont complicate things BLUE🤪

Reactions: ost

Persianfarmer

:LOL:

this stuff produces only "sativa effects" - even when harvested long after it's dead...
Only Sativa!!!!!!!
My love has seven leaves
True love is what she brings

My love smells ans stinks
True stickiness is what she brings

My love is pure bud
Only sativa of the pure blood

My love has addictiveness
True mistress of the faithfulness

Ah my love my love
True love true love

Latest posts