What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

acespicoli

I probably take in too much protein and not enough carbohydrates
Children, Women and Men, vastly different dietary requirements
For me to eat 3000 cal and a pound or more of that in meat seems pretty normal
I just started cutting back a little in my old age and still run about 180lbs of muscle
With no hint of dunlap disease ;)

I been striving to get more leafy green vegetables in, brussel sprouts, green beans, asparagus, kale, napa cabbage, turnip greens, mustards, collards, brocolli that stuff is so healthy also eating fish is big health boost.
Great stir fry tonight Chinese vegetables and shaved beef

Tried the vegan thing for a full year it was miserable ate so much trying to get the protein
You have to eat like 3x as much food volume as meat 🤷‍♂️ milk whey proteins and soy based meat substitutes
🥩 went back to my old way of eating...long story short

My carbs are like rice, potato and of course pasta
Just love a good pesto pasta with chicken breast some dried chanterelles and sun dried tomatoes 🤤
Herbs nutritional value like basil (pesto sauce) so full of minerals when I looked them up incredible...
They have those vegetable pastas now everywhere, eating healthy is a easier thing these days lots of options

Loriented

1000013904.jpg

1000013906.jpg

1000013907.jpg

1000013908.jpg

1000013909.jpg

1000013910.jpg

1000013911.jpg

1000013912.jpg

1000013913.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been striving to get more leafy green vegetables in, brussel sprouts, green beans, asparagus, kale, napa cabbage, turnip greens, mustards, collards, brocolli that stuff is so healthy also eating fish is big health boost.
Great stir fry tonight Chinese vegetables and shaved beef
If I wasn’t so obsessed with growing marijuana, thinking I would be much healthier …that’s a fact! :oops:

gmanwho

Veteran
I cooked them… :(
they look really good still. way ahead of flower development from what im seeing here.

it is possible the ones with more burnt tips experienced excessive dry downs, or are in smaller pots? or became wilted or even close to wilted once or twice?

sometimes tip burn is caused by lack of hydration an or overall moisture loss. The ec becomes concentrated when water is removed and nutrient left behind. A 3ec or 1500ppm feeding at 100% water saturation, and the remaining nutrient in the medium prior, can now become an ec of 7 to 10 at a 20% water content. Ive even seen 11-14 ec before. some can handle it some cant.

food for thought that is all. enjoying the show

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club

The commercial is from before my time—I was born in '62. But that is what I ate for breakfast as a kid, and it was my go-to for an after-school muncie session after a good joint. Moms didn't allow surgery cereals, and I never did develop a taste for surgery stuff in general.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
way ahead of flower development from what im seeing here.
It’s the small containers versus the big plants and I’m definitely ahead. I have friends stone throwaway he’s got 180 In the ground He’s a definitely behind in development and also he’s having problems with a Leaf Septoria and bud rot and I’m not seeing that yet…. It’s my worst fear other than showing up and seeing the entire harvest gone in the middle of the night.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
It’s the small containers versus the big plants and I’m definitely ahead. I have friends stone throwaway he’s got 180 In the ground He’s a definitely behind in development and also he’s having problems with a Leaf Septoria and bud rot and I’m not seeing that yet…. It’s my worst fear other than showing up and seeing the entire harvest gone in the middle of the night.
Yes, if you use pots it is much easier if you have any issues that are soil born. Just dump and refill. Not really very simple if in ground. There are remedies like inoculation or fumigation but the reliability is not amazing. But in pots, just dump out and start over. And on the other point, how many times have varieties started auto flowering from being left in to small of containers indoors, lots do, not all, but many. Some are darn difficult to keep as moms for this reason. The MOB clone is one I know of first hand for sure.

RoostaPhish

Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts