What's new

MRBIg$ Rezdog $our diesel ibl f2 lets grow

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
update 2 weeks flower

update 2 weeks flower

Sup fellow growers :respect: just finished the second week flower things seem kinda slow but everything is healthy got quite a bit of stretch on a few of the girls a foot in to weeks on two of them about 7 inch's on the rest.
got ten females in flower now got three still in veg thinking about maby just flipping to 12/12 on them and let them make me some more seeds but undecided as of yet temps main flower room 63 lights out 75 lights on baby room -veg room 64 lights out 83 lights on humidity both rooms 26 lights out 34 lights on this weeks nutrient feeding 2 tsp grow big and 2 tbl big bloom per gallon of water this will be the last feeding of grow big and will now make the switch to big bloom tiger bloom and grandmas molasses after the next week of strait water thanks for your help and comments :respect: peace everybody
:canabis::woohoo::Bolt:
sour diesel isl f2 1 1 week flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 1 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 2 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 3 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 4 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 5 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 6 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 7 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 8 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 9 2 weeks flower
picture.php

:woohoo::wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
LETS MAKE SOME SEEDS

LETS MAKE SOME SEEDS

OK i decided to take the last three plants in in the veg room and flip to 12/12
looks like two females one male but we will soon see so these three will be two weeks behind the others OK help me out here this is what i got the seeds i am growing i made from rezdog sour diesel ibl so that makes them f2 ibl right so if i am back crossing these they will be ibl bx1 or ibl f2 or are they still ibl f2 this is confusing :1help: peace:confused:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I would think since you are back crossing a F1, that those seeds would be another new F1... so I would call em .. sd ibl bx1, now if you then take those f1's and cross them they would be sd ibl bx1 f2's... LoL well I think that's right. Take care man.

MRBIg$

Veteran
I would think since you are back crossing a F1, that those seeds would be another new F1... so I would call em .. sd ibl bx1, now if you then take those f1's and cross them they would be sd ibl bx1 f2's... LoL well I think that's right. Take care man.

Hey BR thanks for you quick response brotha this is the part that really confused me i do know i got some good genetics but i don't know much about labeling making the seeds is the easy part lol peace brotha

MRBIg$

Veteran
update three weeks flower

update three weeks flower

OK just finished up my third week flower four girls are now @ 4 1/2 foot tall other six are about two to three foot tall hopefully stretch will slow down a bit soon this week has been strait water no nutrient feeding temps main room lights out 60 lights on 70 baby room 63 lights out 79 lights on humidity both rooms light on 31 lights out 26 took some precautions to prevent pollen from baby room getting into main room buy putting nylon over air ducts OK her is a few pic for you all first pic is baby room with 1 female and 2 males @ 1 week flower should be quite the threesome peace :woohoo::wave:
sour diesel ibl f2 1 week flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 1 3 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 2 3 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 3 3 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 4 3 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 3 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 5 3 weeks flower
picture.php

:canabis::woohoo::Bolt:

MRBIg$

Veteran
let the good times roll........

Hey brotha whats up man :wave: i had two girls already @ 5 foot tall so i decided to give supper cropping a try so i tied down one branch and pinched and bent the other one over about 10 in down the steam if it works i will do it as needed to keep even canapé peace brotha :woohoo:

MRBIg$

Veteran
super cropped

super cropped

Few pic of the two i super cropped peace:woohoo:
sour diesel ibl f2 super cropped 3 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 1 super cropped 3 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 2 super cropped 3 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 3 super cropped 3 weeks flower
picture.php

:wave:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking ill my friend....7 or so weeks to go and Funk Happens.

Assuming that you crossed SD ibl female to a SD ibl male, I believe yer seeds would just be more SD ibl....F1 would be a hybrid made with SDibl and another true breeding strain. :2cents: Correct me if I'm wrong y'all....
MP

Edit: Every time I read this thread I take some time to pull out the SD IBL jar...thanks for that =)

MRBIg$

Veteran
Looking ill my friend....7 or so weeks to go and Funk Happens.

Assuming that you crossed SD ibl female to a SD ibl male, I believe yer seeds would just be more SD ibl....F1 would be a hybrid made with SDibl and another true breeding strain. :2cents: Correct me if I'm wrong y'all....
MP

Edit: Every time I read this thread I take some time to pull out the SD IBL jar...thanks for that =)

Sup mp good to see ya brotha ya got 7 to 10 weeks left going to let these girls go all the way amber for me i did make these seeds i am growing from a pack of rezdog sour diesel ibl from a SD male and SD female so i guess that makes them f1 right now i am crossing the offspring from them but i think if it is already a ibl then you are right i think they would just be more f1 instead of bx but now I'm so confused i do not know i will have to do some reading on this peace brotha :chin::wave:

this is the sour diesel ibl male i used
42101male_1_11_days_flower.JPG

and this is the sour diesel ibl female i used to make these f2
42101sour_diesel_ibl_48_days_flower.JPG

:joint::wave:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
safe big, how goes it brotha :respect:
great job on the super croppin, ive found that once u do it try and hold them down for a few days till theyve built a "knuckle",then let em go :yes: or else they will pop right back up on ya

loads of great pics mate,looks like there gonna yeid nice for you , i see uve kept a male again ,happy days , im gutted my male died

f1's.. bx's this is where pollen chucking gets confusing eh
but i dont know either lol.. i think there f2's ..

should be getting my diary up and runnin again this wk bro , been lurking around

:joint::canabis:

MRBIg$

Veteran
safe big, how goes it brotha :respect:
great job on the super croppin, ive found that once u do it try and hold them down for a few days till theyve built a "knuckle",then let em go :yes: or else they will pop right back up on ya

loads of great pics mate,looks like there gonna yeid nice for you , i see uve kept a male again ,happy days , im gutted my male died

f1's.. bx's this is where pollen chucking gets confusing eh
but i dont know either lol.. i think there f2's ..

should be getting my diary up and runnin again this wk bro , been lurking around

:joint::canabis:

Hey m@rg sup brotha hope to check out your update should be about six or seven weeks flower if i am correct bet you getting some nice budz :respect:
don't know if my super cropping worked out so good one of the tops i snapped over is kinda looking like it wants to die leaves on buds starting to claw but the other three look OK so far time will tell i guess think i will just raise the light from here on out going to get a update on tonight good to see you around brotha take care peace :wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
update 4 weeks flower

update 4 weeks flower

OK update time just finished off week 4 flower 2 problems to report got one plant starting to yellow from the bottom up not to far up yet but may be sighs of lock out will keep a eye on it and the one i supper cropped seams to have a bit of the claw going hopefully it will pull out of it knuckle starting to form the rest are all nice and green no problems they sure are some stretchers tho cant believe they have grown this tall even after topping all plants have two main steams that are now 5 foot tall i think they are starting to slow down a bit now tho this weeks nutrient feeding 1 tbl big bloom and 1 tsp tiger bloom per gallon of water the two males i have in with the one female in the baby room are just staring to spit out polin will probably leave them together one more week then kill the males and do some cleaning no pic only open the door to check for dryness i did supper cropped one of the males just for practice laid him right on top of her lol gettin it on OK temps main room 60.9 lights out 74.3 lights on baby room 63.4 lights out 81.3 lights on humidity 26 lights out 31 light on OK back later peace :wave: :woohoo:
sour diesel ibl f2 1 4 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 2 4 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 3 4 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 4 4 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 4 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 5 4 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 6 4 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 7 4 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 8 4 weeks flower
picture.php

:canabis::wave::woohoo::Bolt:

MRBIg$

Veteran
dirty deed done dirt cheep

dirty deed done dirt cheep

alright just yanked out the two males that have been in with the one loan female in the baby room all @ 2 weeks flower she will spend the next 8 weeks a loan under 150w of t55 and t12 lights making my sour diesel ibl f2
seeds OK got some pollen to go clean up peace:wave::Bolt:
sour diesel f2 mother father 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 mother father 1 2 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 male 2 weeks flower
picture.php

:woohoo::Bolt:

MRBIg$

Veteran
update week 5 flower

update week 5 flower

OK hopefully we can get this thread rolling now we got some budz :smile:
all plants growing along great the one i super cropped that was showing the claw is still but not effecting growth so no worries and the one that had some yellowing on the bottom leaves seems to have subsided for now.
this weeks feeding 1 tsp molasses per gallon of water temps main room 62.6 lights out 72.9 lights on baby room with the one seeded female 73 lights out 82 light on humidity both rooms 28 lights out 32 light on have had to tie stems to pole do to the height but the stretch has slowed now so should not be a problem smell is really starting to get strong now :canabis: just about half way now here is some flower pics enjoy peace :wave:
sour diesel ibl f2 1 3 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 1 5 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 1 super cropped 5 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 2 5 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 3 5 weeks flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 4 5 weeks flower
picture.php