What's new

MRBIg$ Rezdog $our diesel ibl f2 lets grow

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
hey big ,yeah ive been using the mollasses for some time now ,its funny stuff bro
i can use it in veg with no problems at all,plants love it . but the second i use it in flower shit starts going wrong with my leaves, this run im still gonna be using it but only 1 tablespoon in 25litres of water

u can use it all the way through a grow,but id recc not mixing it with ur nutes, use it on the plain water days :2cents:

:joint:

Hey thanks for the info i think i will probably use it in the flush stage and the last few weeks of flower trying new things is always scary but thats the way you learn this shit and the bigger and the better the buds the better i fill thanks again brotha peace :smoker::wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
:wave:
looking good. im on board ill be watching. how often do you water?

pull up a chair brotha this should start getting very interesting soon mjboy i check the pots for weight when the fill light i check them with a moister tester i do let them get very dry in between watering usely only one watering per week kinda Vere's now cause i have some in 5 gal buckets and some in 3 gal buckets bottom line is i let them get really dry before i water thanks for stopping buy peace brotha :wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
update 55 to 65 days veg

update 55 to 65 days veg

OK update time so far have got 7 females transplanted to 5 gal buckets and have killed 7 males with 10 left not showing yet need five of the last ten to be female witch it looks like so far I'm batting 50/50 so keep my fingers crossed looks like i will be 70 days veg or more before i can get into flower witch is about average for me temps baby room 64 lights out 82 lights on main room 63 lights out 77 lights on humidity both rooms 30 lights on 26 lights out just finished 1 week strait water this week will be nutrient feeding 1 1/tsp grow big and 1 1/2 tbl spoon big bloom per gallon of water OK well hopefully next update i will be in flower peace :wave:
sour diesel ibl f2 55 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 1 65 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 2 65 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 3 65 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 4 65 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 5 65 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 6 65 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 female 65 days veg
picture.php

:smoweed::woohoo::Bolt:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How tall you planning on finish those gals?? They're going to monsters =)
My SD IBL almost double in size during her stretch alone....Got my eye on this one.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Sorry aint been around man but, them SDs is lookin nice as helll man... Cant wait till they finally start flowering... Gonna be so many nice ass nugs. Keep up the great work man. :joint:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey big ,its sure filling up now mate
i only go 28 days veg ,that usually gives me a workable finished height for my girls
u got loads of room to play with ..im jelous :yes:
if they go too mad in the first weeks of flower ,snap thoose ladies necks about 6 inch from the tops, it will even the canopy and it works a treat .

MRBIg$

Veteran
How tall you planning on finish those gals?? They're going to monsters =)
My SD IBL almost double in size during her stretch alone....Got my eye on this one.

Hey MeltingPot sup brotha i got plenty of room could go 7 foot tall if i needed to i think they will probable end up about 5 foot tall i did top these so i hope they will not stretch to far but ya i think they should be monsters
peace broth:yoinks:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Sorry ain't been around man but, them SDs is lookin nice as helll man... Cant wait till they finally start flowering... Gonna be so many nice ass nugs. Keep up the great work man. :joint:

Hey no worries brotha so many threads hard to hit them all i have been looking for your thread cant seem to find it you have something growing brotha?? Any ways should be soon now peace brotha. :woohoo::wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
hey big ,its sure filling up now mate
i only go 28 days veg ,that usually gives me a workable finished height for my girls
u got loads of room to play with ..im jelous :yes:
if they go too mad in the first weeks of flower ,snap thoose ladies necks about 6 inch from the tops, it will even the canopy and it works a treat .

Hey M@rg sup brotha i think i should have room but ya i could ether tie um down or super crop them you know what time it is ??? flower time :woohoo:
update coming soon peace brotha :wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Hey loco81 plants look great man if were not so damb lazy i would tie my girls down to lol peace brotha :yeahthats

MRBIg$

Veteran
update 2 days flower

update 2 days flower

:woohoo: well its that time Finlay got ten females so main room is now 2 days in to flower still got 6 more @ 70 days veg in the baby room about another 5 days i will weed out the males and put the rest of the girls in to flower plants are @ about three foot tall right now so should finish @ five foot temps main room 61 lights out 74 light on baby room 73 lights out 82 lights on humidity both rooms 26 lights out 30 lights on this week nutrient feeding 1 1/2 tbl spoon big bloom and 1 1/2 tsp grow big per gallon of water next week strait water OK here is a few up skirt for ya peace :wave:
sour diesel ibl f2 1 2 days flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 2 2 days flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 2 days flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 3 2 days flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 4 2 days flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 5 2 days flower
picture.php

:canabis::woohoo::wave::Bolt:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey no worries brotha so many threads hard to hit them all i have been looking for your thread cant seem to find it you have something growing brotha?? Any ways should be soon now peace brotha. :woohoo::wave:

Na man I dont have a grow going on right now.. I hadda hang the towel up for the indoors shit for the time being... Soon Ill be getting the outdoor season going tho.. I had a thread going in here for along time called 'noob doin the damn thang'... Thanks for lookin man take it easy... :joint:

MRBIg$

Veteran
update 1 week flower

update 1 week flower

Update time just finished off first week flower got about 2-3 inches stretch this first week not to bad all are really starting to push out pistols and are starting to form bud got one i may have jumped the the gun on sure is looking male to me may have to pull it out still have two confirmed females in the baby room @ 70 days veg and three not sure yet these were all mutants
but are all really looking good now just lagging behind a week or to from the others this week no feeding strait water temps main room 59 lights out 72 lights on baby room 62 lights out 82 lights on humidity both rooms lights out 26 lights on 31 i do want to see how these progress so i will post update with photos 1 a week three the flowering so far i like what i see and smell nice skunky under tones let the show begin peace :wave:
sour diesel ibl f2 70 days veg
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 1 week flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 2 1 week flower
picture.php

sour diesel ibl f2 3 1 week flower
picture.php

sour diesel isl f2 1 1 week flower
picture.php

:smoweed::woohoo::Bolt:

Latest posts