What's new

MRBIg$ Rezdog $our diesel ibl f2 lets grow

I

idoreallytry

like i said if you gotem crack them,,,they are good for sure,,,i don't know if it was the cherry ak pheno used but i get a cherry diesel smell well the wife does i can't distinguish smells i don't eat a lot of stuff i am very picky and so i am not good with smells most of the time unless its citrus like my Williams Wonder it smells like lemon zest or citrus zest period very fuckin smelly and excellent smoke,,,but sorry for rambling the AK x SD will get run again i am going to reveg hte one,, i had some humidity issues so i think i stressed it a bit and i am gettting a nanner here and there but the flat single sterile kind from what i have read but i am not to hip on the whole nanner deal, so don't take my word for it,,he told me with SD being in it they would be finicky and any drastic or really anything too much would stress them,,,but also it never threw any til i started flushing so that might be it as well,,,peace

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Great report homie.. Those buds look amazing man.. I love how Sour D buds form soo neat lookin.. Reminds me of some Espresso an Icmagger hooked me up with.. Great work with the grow man.. Sorry I aint been around much lately. Im lookin forward to your next OP.. Whats it gon be?

sneakinman13

Veteran
wow.
very impressiveeee..... you def did a good job with those...
i always wanna make seeds but never wanna sacrifice good females..
also dont have the room for a seperate male chamber to collect pollen...
]o well maybe one of these days.. until then ill just llook at dope cross's other ppl make..
like u!

M

MacGyver420

i read the whole thread!
whew...

good good shit
im not sure if you said this anywhere but are you using co2 enrichment?

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Great report homie.. Those buds look amazing man.. I love how Sour D buds form soo neat lookin.. Reminds me of some Espresso an Icmagger hooked me up with.. Great work with the grow man.. Sorry I aint been around much lately. Im lookin forward to your next OP.. Whats it gon be?

Hey prof sup brotha good to see you around thanks for the kind words really had a good time growing and smoking the sour diesel so for my next go round i have going as we speak sour diesel seeds i made this go round and nirvana master kush my Owen crosses sour diesel ibl x AK-47,chemdog bx2 x snowdog bx1 and sour diesel ibl x snowdog bx1 i will start a new thread in the AAA reservoir seeds forum peace brotha:wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
wow.
very impressiveeee..... you def did a good job with those...
i always wanna make seeds but never wanna sacrifice good females..
also dont have the room for a seperate male chamber to collect pollen...
]o well maybe one of these days.. until then ill just llook at dope cross's other ppl make..
like u!

thanks for stoping buy give it a try i make seeds with my secend harvest so i got lots of weed left from the first lol:wave:

MRBIg$

Veteran
i read the whole thread!
whew...

good good shit
im not sure if you said this anywhere but are you using co2 enrichment?

Wow thats alot of reading thanks for the kind words brotha i do not use co2 enrichment but i do have fresh air from outside pumping in 24/7 peace brotha:wave:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Sounds good MrBig$..Cant wait to see those chem crosses.. Ever since I smoked chemdawg for the 1st time like 4 months back, Ive been in love with it.. I cherished those few buds I had.. I almost tripped off the weed it was so potent.. Anyway keep up the good work homie n Ill see you around... :rasta:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Sounds good MrBig$..Cant wait to see those chem crosses.. Ever since I smoked chemdawg for the 1st time like 4 months back, Ive been in love with it.. I cherished those few buds I had.. I almost tripped off the weed it was so potent.. Anyway keep up the good work homie n Ill see you around... :rasta:

Hey prof sup brotha the first run of these chemdogs was a seed run in the middle of summer so i had alot of problems hate the heat so it will be nice to do a proper run on these seeds me thinks its going to be some fire peace brotha:woohoo::wave:

I

idoreallytry

Hey prof sup brotha the first run of these chemdogs was a seed run in the middle of summer so i had alot of problems hate the heat so it will be nice to do a proper run on these seeds me thinks its going to be some fire peace brotha:woohoo::wave:

can't wait and i am sure it is brother,,peace