What's new

most orange tasting strain

Roms

Veteran
Hi, i found once a orange with PPPxSkunk. Sativa+, taste like vitamins tablet but very average power.

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Give Mystic Gem from Dutchgrown a shot. I believe it's ((Orange Crush X g13) X HP)) X C99 male. All phenos were citrus/fruit, but one has a nice dominant orange aroma and taste. Easy plant to grow, nice yields, and one of the best deals out there IMO.

I just picked up some bud from my dealer but i dont even think it is a real strain. Its called sour slut. Its very citrusy and orange tasting

H

Habel

hmm i was gona ask which better calizahr or c plus, but post above says not calizahr lol

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmm i was gona ask which better calizahr or c plus, but post above says not calizahr lol

Calizahr has an orange creamcicle pheno that is the most amazing orange I have run. If it did not have the pepper smell I'd have kept it for life. You will run into some bland plants but the orange pheno I had was a jaw dropper and smelled the whole house up when the jar was open. Took two packs to find it.

I have some bud shots of it laying on leaf in my album somewhere...frosty as hell but it has a distinct pepper smell.

I will be running c-plus here again in the future but found no keepers yet just had real bad luck 9 males first pack and the second only gave me 4 fems and they weren't the orange phenos. Just my bad luck I am sure.

H

Habel

wow 9 males that sucks! :( well you do hear how some people get 8/8 females etc.. so guess its just luck!

Yer i think il try a pack of C plus 1st as they are cheaper, and if i dont get the orange strain make some F2 seeds and try again!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Orange bud has no Orange flavors at all. Its name refers to the color of her pistils. It also throws naners late in flower like most of there gear..

I liked Agent Orange..

C

CheifnBud2

I dont know about orange tasting.

But pure c-99 has a pheno that smells exactly like grapefruits.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Oh man, I can remember my first trip to cali smoking with my cousins... puffin the first weed I ever saw that had a name and her name was cali-o. Brings back memories... good smoke, not the strongest but man its a classic.

if you can find the AE cali-o it's the shit!!!
straight orange creamsicle

supermanlives

Veteran
c99 already done long ago. cant find any clones of cali o and i been lookin a long time.its the one strain that eludes me.errrrrrrrr

Latest posts

Latest posts