What's new

most orange tasting strain

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had 30 seeds and only 5 germinated(Rock bud) recently and it was B grade. Until something changes I wont be buying anymore of somas gear.. I will stay with Agent Orange or Cali-O.

TonyGreenHand

I have found that both California Orange and Orange Blossom smell the most like the rind of the Orange Fruit. I've done the California Orange and the Orange Blossom side by side and would go with the Orange Blossom in almost any situation over the Cali O. Better Yield, Better Flavor and better smoke IMO. The nuggets can be a little loose if you dont handle the OB right, but it is much better in the end.

Both are great Orange rind smelling strains.

Here is some Cali O
Orange21120112.jpg

White Skunk from white label seeds. Out of 10 fem's they all had a citrus tang on the orange side with about 6 pheno's tasting like orange liquour...very strong tasting.

Was surprised in a good way as the high/stone was long lasting too. Also cheap seeds.

white skunk was my first real seed run, and i had the same experience with them. 4 out of 6 females had an awesome orange funk to it, the most indica dom smelling and tasting the best. still have pure f2s of those, and some really good white skunk(indi pheno) x (maroc x afghan) , which are super sativa and hard to keep inside, but outside they thrive like none other

Dorje113

I got some clones back in '93.... Cali-O, Skunk1 (skunk pheno), NL1, HP... Cali-O was very orangy but it wasn't as good as the others.

As far as what I've seen recently, Tangerine Haze and Agent Orange are very orangy. My friend grew out the AO from 2 packs and most of the fems hermed. There was only ONE keeper that was both dank and did not herm. It has a very heavy, opiate-like high. T-Haze is not quite as strong but has a nicer high, depending on what you're going for... but it's also a lower-yielding 11-week flowering plant... worth it if you have the space for that sort of plant but it's not one of my top choices.

Rinse

Veteran
I have found that both California Orange and Orange Blossom smell the most like the rind of the Orange Fruit. I've done the California Orange and the Orange Blossom side by side and would go with the Orange Blossom in almost any situation over the Cali O. Better Yield, Better Flavor and better smoke IMO. The nuggets can be a little loose if you dont handle the OB right, but it is much better in the end.

Both are great Orange rind smelling strains.

Here is some Cali O
Orange21120112.jpg

Hi sounds great where can I find Orange Blossom Seeds?

-=KwarE=-

Re: most orange tasting strain

I personally don't go past 10 on thaze. It's pretty quick.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TonyGreenHand

Hi sounds great where can I find Orange Blossom Seeds?

You can not. Orange Blossom is a clone only from the PNW and therefore seeds are not available. If you are a clone hunter I believe it also goes under the name of "Orange Blossom Kush" due to its sometimes fluffy nuggets, although I am certain there is no kush in its background.

I have seeds of Orange Blossom I hit with a Hawaiian male, but I do not think this is what you are looking for as it smells less orangey and more rotten. If you want them they are yours if you do the grow on here I'll mail them out your way just let me know.

I'll try to get some bud shots of the Orange Blossom up so people can see what I was talking about. If you all would like I can do a grow of the california orange side by side so that everyone can enjoy the oranges.

Also if you all are interested I have smoke reviews on both of them I could post here to help your decision.

TGH

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Got the tangerine x original diesel beans in the fridge...Reading this thread makes me wanna pop em:D Rather have the tangerince haze in its original form tho...

OP

Rinse

Veteran
You can not. Orange Blossom is a clone only from the PNW and therefore seeds are not available. If you are a clone hunter I believe it also goes under the name of "Orange Blossom Kush" due to its sometimes fluffy nuggets, although I am certain there is no kush in its background.

I have seeds of Orange Blossom I hit with a Hawaiian male, but I do not think this is what you are looking for as it smells less orangey and more rotten. If you want them they are yours if you do the grow on here I'll mail them out your way just let me know.

I'll try to get some bud shots of the Orange Blossom up so people can see what I was talking about. If you all would like I can do a grow of the california orange side by side so that everyone can enjoy the oranges.

Also if you all are interested I have smoke reviews on both of them I could post here to help your decision.

TGH

Thanks bro, do post pics and smoke report, I love orange pot.

G

guest8905

had something called 'tangelo' in lake county circa 2009

it had the most intense orange tangerine taste and smell

i would like to see if the terpinoids from the orange varieties have certain medical benefits

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
I call my BoggleGum Cut,the Orange Boggle.It has such an orange taste.I see alot of people saying That They have a Grape Phenos,but mine looks ,tastes and smells orangey.Cant go wrong with BoggleGum and The Pheno i got.I spread it around here before i had to leave.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will stay with Agent Orange

exactly what he said ... , got the agent as clone from a friend and hell yeah its the first strain which did actually smell like orange peel or something really orangey ... :yummy: it yielded nice as well but tolerance was fast and strong , so i let her go as fast as she came :laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Also vote for Agent Orange !

Thanks dr penthotal for smoking us out with it at the HTCC ;)
Just like a true orange...

(sorry for the not so good pict)

Latest posts

Latest posts