What's new

Misses Righty driving the beast around the oasis.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
man f' the power co! for what they are charging for electrictricity here in california
we are getting looted the f'out
have the santa anas kicked in yet? today was nice outside

right

man f' the power co! for what they are charging for electrictricity here in california
we are getting looted the f'out
have the santa anas kicked in yet? today was nice outside
Hey pop rocks , no wind here beautiful day for working. All the neighbors are blocking power line road with out hassel. They can access the power lines that go through the property through my gate .if there is ever any question they can have my combination.

right

How are you Pop Rocks I have time to talk to you though. You in california? The power is crazy here .we can't use big appliances like a dryer between 5 and 9

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i live in san diego but know your area pretty well
yeah man, i get up early so i do the laundry in the morning
did you grow up in the desert?

right

i live in san diego but know your area pretty well
yeah man, i get up early so i do the laundry in the morning
did you grow up in the desert?
I grew up in Windsor Ontario. PopRocks I moved here before I finished high-school. I have lived here in california for about 20 years.
San diego to, that's some of our old hunting grounds O.B Dog beach P.B .
I used to live on dog beach and sell weed on the wall in O.B .
GOOD TIMES.😄

Last edited:
Reactions: Rgd

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
dog beach is a san diego treasure!
you can also walk your dogs in del mar and encinitas w/o leash at certain times of the year and its always fun even if you dont have a dog with you to just wakl amongst the froliking pups!
ive been to ss but it wasnt my thing, wind and sea, big rock, horse shoes were fun breaks
marine street if you want to get wild!
i was more n.county
so you are from ontario? do you speak french

right

It was mandatory but no it has been many years a d I had little interest in it at the time. My part of Canada was all English speaking.

right

It was a really cool place in a really special place in history. Cops didn't give a damn about weed . They made us tere up joints . But 40 years ago it was all alcohol related crime .

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hablo espanol! and i wish i could still speak mandarin
i remember when you could get busted for a small amount of weed here in san diego
ive had to dump out my buds before and grind them into the ground, but it beat the hassle of a ticket

right

Me hablo poquito Español. I work with a lot of Hispanics on the job sites . Very hard workers. I forgot lunch one day and they all gave me a little of what there wives made them.
One day in Las cruces I was digging trenches to put in pvc then thread the line to the box . They see me every day working in the sun and they came over and dug out my whole trench with a ditch wich.

right

dog beach is a san diego treasure!
you can also walk your dogs in del mar and encinitas w/o leash at certain times of the year and its always fun even if you dont have a dog with you to just wakl amongst the froliking pups!
ive been to ss but it wasnt my thing, wind and sea, big rock, horse shoes were fun breaks
marine street if you want to get wild!
i was more n.county
so you are from ontario? do you speak french
A dog is a nice way to brake the ice with a pretty so-cal girl😁

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
mexicans are some of the nicest people around for the most part, like you said they work their asses off and if they like you are very kind
yeah i would like to get a dog again one day but not right now
so you hauling brush again today? the heat is supposed to be on for the rest of this week culminating on friday
fall is socal is the best!

right

Sunset in the Mojave. Beautiful sunset and sunrise ,more often than not .We get the milky way every ight
Resized_Resized_20230728_060957.jpeg

Resized_Resized_20230706_055138.jpeg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
man! i can almost smell the dry air and hear the gravel beneath my feet
i tend to stay away from pokey bushes but not the mrs, she loves cactus
ive heard of people eating the cactus, (nopales) and me and the mrs have picked the red fruit off cacti and we ate them, they were ok but i had stickers in my gloves for days

right

Lots of blooms from the rain. I have to carry a leather man around to get the cactus out of the dogs🙁

Latest posts

Latest posts