What's new

Misses Righty driving the beast around the oasis.

right

This is the beast Yukon xl with the gangster tires. More to come. Will be hitting the desert off road hard .

High toned son of a bitch hahaha.

Attachments

• 20230929_140643.jpg
    20230929_140643.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 59
  • 20230929_140702.jpg
    20230929_140702.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 60
  • 20230929_140800.jpg
    20230929_140800.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 60

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
fish creek is awesome! the two big features are the wind caves and the slot canyons lacated a few miles away
its mostly primitive camping which means you pack in and pack out whatever you need and have to bring an elevated basin if you want to build a fire
/no ground fires
that was actually a morning pic, somewhere in that pile of bedding in the back of the truck is the mrs
just one of the deserts treasures

right

fish creek is awesome! the two big features are the wind caves and the slot canyons lacated a few miles away
its mostly primitive camping which means you pack in and pack out whatever you need and have to bring a basin if you want to build a fire
/no ground fires
that was actually a morning pic, somewhere in that pile of bedding in the back of the truck is the mrs
just one of the deserts treasures
Very cool . Check this out Pop Rocks my golden access passport gives me free. National Parks half price hunting fishing and camping. We hit every park out west

Attachments

• 20230930_192451.jpg
    20230930_192451.jpg
    687.6 KB · Views: 45

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh wow man! that is awesome
the world is your campground!
weve been doing more primitive camping where you dont pay a fee or make reservations, you just drive out into a place and set up your camp
do you guys tent camp?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah, i a lot of good places are on blm land as well and you just have to be aware of the rules for where you are camping
some places dont allow fires at all, but you can have buddy burners; we make them out of tin cans, paper towel tubes and wax

right

We have a whole treasure trove of amazing spots .We could travel the whole year stopping every two weeks. Mt Shasta is all year round. And you can camp nonstop Joshua tree national park 365 days a year.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
joshua tree is awesome esp if you like to climb/rock scramble
i really enjoy the desert! what do you guys do out there?
when we head up into the mountains we replace the camo net with a tarp, it hold in the heat better
we have the truck bed plushed out with air mattress, sleeping bags and extra blankets so we can pretty much drop into any location and just camp out of the truck