What's new

Misses Righty driving the beast around the oasis.

shithawk420

Veteran
Natural Ice like always.thought about getting something good but i just cant afford the good stuff right now.plus i gotta go out of my way to find it.most liqour stores dont have the fancy IPAs and good bourbon and scotch.im in Davenport.my cousin owns a fancy smancy rich peopleman wine and spirit bar 5 minutes away but i dont know if i can just go there and i dont know if he still goes there.i think his wife runs it and i dont really know her.

must of had had some blues concert going on near me cause i could hear it from my house.cover band playing Stevie Ray Vaugn and others.kind of wish i could of gone.last chance here gonna get cold soon

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats how you roll hawk!
the craft brews are good but you are right they are spendy, plus if you are like me you arent just drinking two ot three beers at a sitting
give me a cold coors light any day
/thats the beers you drink when you are doing fun shit and not sitting around talking about how hoppy your beer is (that can be fun too)
/otherwise im pounding vodka
you like football @right? we have a fun football thread that me and hawk post to all the time man and its pretty fun

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
reminds me of when i climbed Stone Mountain.it was a cake walk compared to pops picture though.we even took a gondola back down the mountain we were so spoiled lol pretty cool though.if you havent done it and are in GA i recommend it
its not that steep hawk and the rock is that sticky granite that has great traction

shithawk420

Veteran
its not that steep hawk and the rock is that sticky granite that has great traction
yeah it looks like fun.my house is on a steep hill from the glacier that was here so many fucking years ago in the midwest but its full of trees that the city wont get rid of otherwise id be climbing hills all day getting my calfs and stamina back up.hey its all i got.its the fucking midwest.think i heard years ago football players used to climb sand dunes to build their legs up.speaking of football we got football in ten.good luck boys

right

I like boxing and MMA. I like hockey. When I went to MTU. I had a swimming course. So my I.D got me into watch the huskies. Hockey is awesome in person.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i used to like mma a lot; its still fun but i dont really follow it like i used to
the nights are cooling off nicely and i can hear the call of the desert
i have a good stash of wood i cut last year that should be just about ready for burning

RobFromTX

Primitive camping is the only way to go about it these days. Peaceful and relaxing. You don't end up stuck next to some hipsters with iphones blaring the strokes or the shins or the used tampons

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
site camping can be fun and if you go to certain places you need to reserve a spot
/check the map
quiet time starts @10p and most people observe the rules, but ive been in camp sites before
but you are right man, nothing beats primitive camping; im free like the wild man i am
clothing is optional, but you know those desert plants will poke you if you dont watch out!

right

Speaking of being stuck next to people ..haha.
I was tripping on to many transeci mushrooms, kinda having a bad trip .
This gathering from the next site was having a moon ceremony. There dog kept running into. My site . They kept banging on my window .Eventually I had to go out into the desert for the night 🌙. What a nightmare.

right

Busting my ass on the Oasis today. Rebuilding dog kennels cutting oleander. Cutting trees , cutting mesquite down to kindling. Repairing broken water lines

Attachments

• 20231002_144538.jpg
    20231002_144538.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 20231002_144604.jpg
    20231002_144604.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 45
  • 20231002_144625.jpg
    20231002_144625.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 39
  • 20231002_144636.jpg
    20231002_144636.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 40
  • 20231002_144705.jpg
    20231002_144705.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 45
  • 20231002_144912.jpg
    20231002_144912.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 42

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
f'n'a man! you, you must be a giant to topple a tree like that by leaning your ladder against it and climbing up
love the smell of mesquite! but i thnk the best smelling wood is cedar
sounds like you had a productive day!

right

No rest for the Wicked. Dragged this out to power line road with a truck and cable. Power Co has access via combo to the lock.lots of work today. The mesquite is woven with poisonous oliander.
20231003_111343.jpg
20231003_111402.jpg
20231003_111413.jpg
20231003_111452.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
are you trying to block the access to that road? or will the power co deal with it once its in their way?
that is a nice looking dog