What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
Are you fucking kidding me ????? the video...the audio is supreme. Sit back and enjoy a rare experience my brothers.

[YOUTUBEIF]R0i4AWQ95TM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Click through and there are more videos from this show

Bumbatar

people must be careful when mixing heavy metal music with marijuana. In the video below at 36:16 time stamp a woman tells a true story about heavy metal music along with a single marijuana cigarette led to the satanic murder of a baby. This was a wake up call for me and I have since sworn off sex marijuana and heavy metal so I can get right with GOD!!! I pray you all do the same before your sick music and marijuana abuse leads to the death of another infant child. I have learned in my church group 120% of people interested in the below type of art an imagery are involved in child murder. You will all burn in hell with the puffy Seinfeld shirt hooker girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoT8DDVF3s&feature=youtu.be&t=2176

a701c755e439d39316c5da390aa7028d--ozzy-osbourne-albums-the-ultimate-sin.jpg

brendon420

um if any of you like sumac, their new album with Keiji Haino is absolutely fucked.

sumac is already a mass of talent, duh... go back and listen to each of their members catalog.

Keiji Haino is new to me and a quick absolute favorite

do yourself a favor and go listen to the album....you're fucked.

vta

Veteran
people must be careful when mixing heavy metal music with marijuana. In the video below at 36:16 time stamp a woman tells a true story about heavy metal music along with a single marijuana cigarette led to the satanic murder of a baby. This was a wake up call for me and I have since sworn off sex marijuana and heavy metal so I can get right with GOD!!! I pray you all do the same before your sick music and marijuana abuse leads to the death of another infant child. I have learned in my church group 120% of people interested in the below type of art an imagery are involved in child murder. You will all burn in hell with the puffy Seinfeld shirt hooker girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoT8DDVF3s&feature=youtu.be&t=2176

View Image

I prefer this Ozzy cover...

picture.php

:hotbounce

vta

Veteran
VTA, I am getting excited for the Slayer farewell tour. A month to go. I got some bomb bud, and shrooms ready for an epic show. I am probably going to be moving the next day, but fuck it I am going to party my ass off and deal with it.

Right on ! I did not pay attention and that new, tiny Irvine venue sold out. StubHub or craigs list I hope.

Have a great time !

packerfan79

Veteran
Right on ! I did not pay attention and that new, tiny Irvine venue sold out. StubHub or craigs list I hope.

Have a great time !

It sold out the first day. I fucked up and waited till 6 o'clock, they only had single seats left. I had to go to ticket liquidators cost me 350 for 2 seats. I was like fuck it. Can't miss the last Slayer show. I am moving the next day. I decided to say fuck it, I will deal with the hang over while moving. Ha ha ha. I will be hating life, but you should be hungover, and dehydrated the day after a slayer show.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
check Phil Anselmo in SCOUR. they are black metal. Phil does killer vocals. outside of what your used to. A couple memebers of pig destroyer/misery index, and the old bassist of cattle decap. just a stacked line up

then switch to his newest band, Philip H anselmo and the illegals. they sound alot like pantera, vocal style and effects too.

Alright now, wont you listen.
When I first met you,
didn't realize.

I can't forget you, or your surprise.
you introduced me, to my mind.

And left me wanting, you and your kind.
Oh Yeah

Sweet Leaf.....Black Sabbath

Latest posts

Latest posts