What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
Drunk, stoned. To lazy to see if I already posted this...what a great show.

Even though it is a shitty vid..and the drums, bass is non existent...still bad ass.

[YOUTUBEIF]OVdFhgDqA-o[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Was gonna pick a jam from this classic album...but you really need to play it from the beginning.

[YOUTUBEIF]K233P4ZRrAo[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Now Suicidal has Lombardo...here we go...Punk !

[YOUTUBEIF]AYrxR3_z0x4[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
No words...other than this is the best line up EVER !!! Go Vinny \m/

[YOUTUBEIF]wZ4aCUlijfw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
No words...other than this is the best line up EVER !!! Go Vinny \m/

[YOUTUBEIF]wZ4aCUlijfw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Ozzy will always be the man for me.

I also prefer DLR over Sammy in Van Halen.

In both cases however, the new guy was a better vocalist....:tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I hate Sabbath without OZZY. Cant stand RJD as the singer for Sabbath.
I only listen to Sabbath with Ozzy. We Sold Our Souls for RnR. is the best album ever for me.

packerfan79

Veteran
I hate Sabbath without OZZY. Cant stand RJD as the singer for Sabbath.
I only listen to Sabbath with Ozzy. We Sold Our Souls for RnR. is the best album ever for me.

I saw Sabbath in 95 with rjd, and again with OZZY 5 more times, no comparison Ozzy is the man. I went to see Sabbath last year for the end tour, fucking amazing. I don't know how a man almost 70 years old can rock so hard.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
i've recently taken a liking to instrumental metal, specifically for when WORKING ... i find the lack of VOCALS makes it a LOT easier to concentrate on your work without distraction (whether you're typing at your desk or putting in the hard yards outside), yet you still get all the drive and motivation from the drums n guitars. I literally just search "instrumental metal" at youtube, click Filter -> Long (20min+), and click any that's over an hour long, then i get back to work, now 20% more efficient.

Talk to your boss about instrumental metal today.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
You bastards better watch the whole video...:bat:

:tiphat: I did, all of it!

Brought back many happy memories of listening to Black Sabbath back in the early '70 and getting sucked into their album cover while flying high on the best acid ever. :bigeye:

Latest posts

Latest posts