vta

Veteran
I lied

[YOUTUBEIF]wEpaI6orG9A[/YOUTUBEIF]

Done...

[YOUTUBEIF]AFLpnijS-dc[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Andreas was amazing but Alex Skolnick...stole the show.... Holt was also bad ass...but Alex is a guitar players guitar player. Class act !

vta

Veteran
It's 3:30 am...i'm hammered, did I play this??? Don't think so..

[YOUTUBEIF]AFLpnijS-dc[/YOUTUBEIF]

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
out of all the pantera members, Phil is doing the best by far. super joint, now hes doing Scour w members of pig destroyer, and the new Phillip H anselmo and the illegals. His latest projects are kick ass. much heavier than super joint and even pantera.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Code Orange is about to win a Grammy for best metal performance tonight. They are against meshuggah, but, see them live and you will know what I'm saying.

vta

Veteran
Last summer....still can't believe they are throwing in the towel. Hopefully they will be like every other band and come back...

picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Well then I better get a hotel and plan on Uber.... :woohoo:

I have a designated drive. I ate an 8th at the lake back in October and was fine to drive after 5 hours or so. Apparently I have a high tolerance, most of my friends only eat a gram or so. I like to see some cool shit, the North star was a giant glowing ball of fire last time. I have never seen anything like that befor

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Code Orange is about to win a Grammy for best metal performance tonight. They are against meshuggah, but, see them live and you will know what I'm saying.

Mastadon won it. bummer, i would rather have seen meshuggah take it. im not a fan of mastadons work.

vta

Veteran
Listen To Title Track Of JUDAS PRIEST's New Album, 'Firepower'

picture.php

[YOUTUBEIF]6QtjdDiMLVg[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Another one I found from last week..

Suicide !!!!

[YOUTUBEIF]7Dmg1F0qjJI[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
ok...I posted that last vid a couple pages ago...fucking stoner...anyways...here is a song that cannot be heard too much.

[YOUTUBEIF]aKfmYGlhWWk[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
On a drunken Pentagram trip atm and posted some soft shit in the other thread...I saved the good stuff for here :biggrin:

Some great retro jammin...like Sabbath..but not.

[YOUTUBEIF]c7JTD_73kpI[/YOUTUBEIF]