What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
picture.php

A critically ill Las Vegas teen was granted his last wish by Gene Simmons, who flew to his hospital bedside for an in-person visit.

KVVU reports that the Kiss co-founder was contacted by staff at the Children's Hospital of Nevada, who told him about 17-year-old Pediatric Intensive Care patient Dilan Kohn. Simmons reportedly flew out the next morning, bringing "a huge bag full of signed memorabilia."

The visit was commemorated with a post on the hospital's Facebook page, where staff posted pictures of Simmons and Kohn's time together. "Mr. Simmons had not only been Dilan's idol, but also his inspiration growing up," reads the post in part. "The two hung out, shared stories and laughed together for well over an hour while staff looked on with tears in their eyes. Thank you Mr. Simmons for making this wish come true just in time."

As the post notes, the timing of Simmons' visit was crucial — according to the hospital, Kohn passed away mere days after his wish came true.

Simmons' good works also made the news last fall, when he performed at a benefit concert that ended with police showing up at the mansion where it was being held in response to noise complaints. Simmons' bandmate Paul Stanley made his own hospital visit last spring, when he spent time with a young patient undergoing surgery for bilateral microtia, a condition with which he has personal experience.

black flag

There definitely is some darkness there, makes me want to hit something...but I also dig the thrash...the Sabbath...and of course Sepultura influences. Great shit ! Can't believe I never heard these guys...

Wagner(vocal/guitar) was the first guitarist of Sepultura. He wrote the song Antichrist.
But he didn't stay long in the band and never recorded with them.

vta

Veteran
Suicidal's new cd drops in march...here is a new song.

Can't wait for the tour...always a great show !!

[YOUTUBEIF]v4Ru7gJXGJE[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Metal Allegiance is just two days away....don't miss it !

Not sure about Tim..but everyone else in this vid will be there

[YOUTUBEIF]xjxpMCiUI7Q[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]JMGkSIXHCb0[/YOUTUBEIF]

And of course...

[YOUTUBEIF]TCy6L-Byl7Q[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
I'm drunk...stoned...and happy. One more..this time with Philip

[YOUTUBEIF]FgFGODoXXbY[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Metal Allegiance was fucking great !

2 hours of thrash. Also liked one of the warm up groups...Wednesday 13. Those kids are going places !

Really enjoyed Bobby Blitz and John Bush...

lol...thanks to my buddy flirting with a VIP host we got the best 'seats' in the house, pretty much on top of the stage. At the end of show Chuck Billy was waving to the crowd, looked up at us and, assuming he noticed my Testament shirt, smiled and gave me a devil salute. Made my night !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php