METAL!!!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im getting a drum lesson from my favorite drummer today. $60 gets me a one hr lesson. This is the third time i get to hang out him. Always a great time. This lesson will get me on the guest list, and backstage. nothing like seeing the band from a few feet away and not having the crowd to bug you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Rd6xh1aZ0 NEW ENTHEOS!

vta

Veteran
Just rolled 10 doobies for tomorrow's Maiden show :biggrin:

[YOUTUBEIF]WxnN05vOuSM[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Record store day.....blah blah blah....except Metallica played..

[YOUTUBEIF]NnkK_ZEG1Vo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Would loved to be there...!!!!

vta

Veteran
oh...Maiden was a great show last night ! Ran into 4 different people I've known over the years...in a city of millions...METAL brings us together....

vta

Veteran
Record store day.....blah blah blah....except Metallica played..

[YOUTUBEIF]NnkK_ZEG1Vo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Would loved to be there...!!!!

Oh..turn this shit up ! Kirk throws it down. Good luck luck seeing this shit live...all the great songs....classic

Goyakla

Well i cant Forget the one and only R.J Dio..either in Rainbow, Dio or Black Sabbath.. But
Rainbow .. Rising with Blackmore is imo the Best of all times..Dio sings like a God.. But go listen to Nightwish... They Can really dobthe stuff... Just Google " wish i had an Angel" ..maaaaan thats something !!!!

Gramse

Anyone going to wacken open air this year? It will be the first time for me and I'm super exited:biggrin: can't wait to see all the great bands that will play, especially The haunted again.
However the thing is that I don't live in Germany and it's not a option to bring weed with me. Anyone know the chances to score weed at the festival?
Rock on/ gramse

GoatCheese

Veteran
Anyone going to wacken open air this year? It will be the first time for me and I'm super exited:biggrin: can't wait to see all the great bands that will play, especially The haunted again.
However the thing is that I don't live in Germany and it's not a option to bring weed with me. Anyone know the chances to score weed at the festival?
Rock on/ gramse

Never been to Germany, but i believe there is atleast a lot of hash around, dunno about weed. I'd imagine you can smell it around the festival ground quite abit and then just go ask :biggrin:

P

polzek

You're definitely gonna score weed at the fest, you just have to take your time to hang around a little and spot the smokers/dealers and approach them friendly, theyll sort you out

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]uV0FRDX8oFk[/YOUTUBEIF]

Lacuna Coil last night in San Francisco. The phone video doesn't capture what it sounds like being there. Cristina's voice still shines through the low quality audio.

Cristina Scabbia is so fucking hot. A beautiful woman with a beautiful voice. I'm so happy I got to see Lacuna Coil again.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]QMJAe-zsM4Q[/YOUTUBEIF]

Their last song of the night. I wish I could take some time off work to go see some of their other shows on this tour.

shithawk420

Veteran
I was lucky enough to see the last ozzfest.with the BlackSabbath reunion.slayer was there Judas priest.slipknot.etc my buddy got his nose busted in the mosh pits.I was smoking dope twenty feet from Ozzy.he said it smelled good and wished he could take a hit.not lying

Latest posts

Latest posts