What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Mass of an ass going critical

Badfishy1

Who would've guessed a weed site could turn into a boot-licker convention. But I seen it with my own eyes! Congrats comrades, democracy is dead and you've confidently ushered in America's first-ever autocracy. Heil Trump. Heil Putin.

Comrades- isn’t that what your Marxist left call one another? Projection much? Wake up your biggest enemy is China, not Russia. But muh CNN says Russia is baddddd

Sign

If the enemy is China why are you fighting Americans?

It is more important to root out traitors in your midst. helicopter rides today, the other issues can wait until tomorrow.

As for the "comrade" kids no one blames these NPCs for bowing to the strongest prevailing wind, in time they will realize the direction has changed and act accordingly. As always.

Shalako

Even the United Nations is amazed by all of his dazzling (yet ever so humble) accomplishments.

:rolleyes:

the UN is a criminal organization and has been put on notice...They can kiss my ass and have done nothing but enrich themselves while claiming they are doing something that matters. Total scam, if it worked like it was supposed too the world would be a better place.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It is more important to root out traitors in your midst. helicopter rides today, the other issues can wait until tomorrow.

As for the "comrade" kids no one blames these NPCs for bowing to the strongest prevailing wind, in time they will realize the direction has changed and act accordingly. As always.

If this is true, shouldn't you turn yourself in?

You are antisemitic and ready to see people killed.

That's not representing US values.

What traitorous offense has half of the nation commited?

Why do you think helicopter rides are the answer?

Are you aware how disgusting you paint yourself?

Badfishy1

The irony of Soros actually being /ourguy/ is the best part of this comfy timeline. All his billions dumped on disenfranchised youth pointing out the far left ideology is what will bring moderates right.

stadanko

Yes the winds have changed and you're all the captains but no I won't be getting on that ship anytime soon. Does however make for an appropriate song of the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HTcet_BgYM

stadanko out, thanks for the discussion

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No issue with his desire to kill half the nation?

Just keep treating him like he's an alright guy....

You need to check a few points on your sanity.

stadanko

My flamethrower ran out of gas, but dig a little deeper and you'll see I called him a captain on the Ship of Fools. It's a good video from a simpler and better time.

Please can I leave now?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
No issue with his desire to kill half the nation?

Just keep treating him like he's an alright guy....

You need to check a few points on your sanity.

who wants to kill half the nation? Trump? if you said he wants to kill half the Iranian nation, then maybe, or half of Canada, lol... but half his own country? thats a bit over the top no? :biggrin:

Last edited:

iTarzan

Veteran
I just want a reply on upsetting half of our nation being a positive priority.

Please don't try and claim the right is using the left's playbook.

The left did the following...

Calling the right a basket of deplorable

Calling people nazis, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic and every other vile names they call the right.

Shooting a politician, crossing acceptable behavior getting in politicians personal space and hitting people over the head with bicycle locks.

The left went out of there way to upset half the nation and still do.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Calling names isn't throwing people out of helicopters.

Especially if the names stick.

The left went out of there way to upset half the nation and still do.

Upsetting is equivalent to murder?

Defending the right isn't the same as killing the left.

PS Our candidates were the basket of deplorables.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And it would satisfy you in what way?

If you don't want to be called fascist then explain how executing your opposition to leave only one way one thought and one party doesn't look like fascism.

I bet you like that term, identify with it, and couldn't grasp any other ideology.

iTarzan

Veteran
Mustard look at what I quoted of your comment. I only commented on "upsetting". You are true to your team's playbook.
In real life and on this thread the left has used a continuous onslaught of ad hominem and strawman arguments, twisted facts. The DNC has moved the goal posts and obstructed and wasted our time. After midterms it will be unabashed TRUMP TIME! The blue wave will be "just a drop of water in an endless sea".

Last edited:

Sign

So you accuse me of wanting to murder half the country then call me fascist, why not call me communist instead?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
In speaking on a point I inquired about two pages ago.

I was asking about whether or not it was a good thing that people are happy if the left is upset.

A few mature reasonable adults should be able to agree that a compromise beats bickering and violence.

However I'm finding that there is some militant passion in destroying the left.

I don't see myself as belonging to a side.

I find myself persecuted nonetheless.

Lots of hating, not a lot of solutions.

(Aside from killing)

Thanks for proving my point.

Now look at it.

Destroy the left.

You now have one party.

Welcome to Naziville.

I hope nobody thinks you are a xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic fascist.

After midterms it will be unabashed TRUMP TIME! The blue wave will be "just a drop of water in an empty sea".

:bigeye:

I'm sure you didn't mean empty sea but I sprayed bourbon all over my monitor.

Laughing beats sadness.

Thanks for that.