What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

Mars Hydro LED

bibi40

Would definitely follow along mate…
Unfortunately I get the feeling most of the posts by Mars are bot posts these days 🤔
you are probably true , didn' t thought about a bot before you put this on the table but seein' the followings post i realize it was not an offer but more a commercial incitation to buy some , lol .

;)

mr.brunch

Veteran
For sure man, it's like it all gets brushed under the carpet (compos)
Could be a bot as well, would explain those posts in Chinese.
Can you win against a bot ? 😃
There must be a way 😂
I’ve heard people ask for a cupcake recipe to expose A.I. Bots 🤖

I’m only suspicious because of the lack of engagement after posts…. No offence intended @Mars Hydro Led if I’m wrong…

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Has anyone tried DWC?🤔

📸ShireSGardens(Twitter)

Learn more➡️https://www.mars-hydro.com/dwc-hydroponic-system-kit-2pcs
TW@ShireSGardens.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Give your plants a boost! 🌟

Adlite fill light allows plants to enjoy the care of the sun at any time, with all the light in place! ✨

Check out the picture below to learn the secret of THE SECRET TO THRIVING PLANTS ADLITE SERIES! 👇

Learn more➡️Adlite Supplemental LED Grow Lights | Mars Hydro

View attachment 19081057 View attachment 19081058 View attachment 19081059 View attachment 19081060 View attachment 19081061 View attachment 19081062 View attachment 19081063
Do you make a model with it all included?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Do you make a model with it all included?
Hello,
Our research shows that supplemental lighting is most effective when used during specific time periods. Therefore, our UV/IR/Deep Red is currently sold in three models, which can be purchased as a set if necessary, aiming to provide customers with flexibility and allow them to choose according to their growth needs.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello,
Our research shows that supplemental lighting is most effective when used during specific time periods. Therefore, our UV/IR/Deep Red is currently sold in three models, which can be purchased as a set if necessary, aiming to provide customers with flexibility and allow them to choose according to their growth needs.
That explains it 👍

Latest posts

Latest posts