What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Your opinion matters!
✨

What are your thoughts on incorporating under-canopy LED lighting, such as the Mars Hydro VG40, into your indoor grow setup?
🤔

Explore more
➡️
https://www.mars-hydro.com/vg40-led-grow-light

Attachments

• VG40.jpg
    VG40.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 37

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
👉
Having trouble downloading the Mars Hydro app recently? We've got you covered!
🚀

Here are two easy solutions:
1. Click the app icon at the bottom of our website to download
📲

2. Scan the QR code to download
🔍

Happy growing with Mars Hydro!
🌿
✨

View our site
👉
https://www.mars-hydro.com/
The problem that our APP could not be found in Google Play has been solved. Now it can be searched and downloaded normally on both IOS and Android.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Attachments

• ADLITE产品1(3)(1).jpg
    ADLITE产品1(3)(1).jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 36
  • ADLITE产品2(3)(1).jpg
    ADLITE产品2(3)(1).jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 29
  • ADLITE产品3(3)(1).jpg
    ADLITE产品3(3)(1).jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 33

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Don't try and bullshit me mars

The price of your 2 x 4 tents went from £90 to £120. I didn't say it happened last night, I said over night. As in one day it was one price the next it was 33% higher. It was when you restocked the UK store after being out of tents for the previous month (even though you still had full tent kits available.)

So you can strawman the issue all you want but it's a fair question. You put the price of tents up 33% in one go, then pretend you didn't by saying we didn't do that in the last few days? Also the price in dollars is the same price as the price
in UK sterling ie. $120 yet the pound is 27% stronger. So why charge the UK more than any other country. Don't you like us any more?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Dear GMT,

we are sorry for any confusion. The price adjustment for the tents applies not only to the UK but to all countries. The prices increased starting in March and have remained at this level for some time.

Several factors have contributed to the price increase: the legalization in Europe, the rising cost of raw materials for the tents, and the high demand that has led to overtime work, increasing labor costs. These are the main reasons for the rise in tent costs. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it was unavoidable.

Because the transportation, warehouse, cost, exchange rate, etc. are different between the UK and US, the prices are different.

If you are not in a hurry to purchase, you might consider waiting for our anniversary sale in August or Black Friday in November for possible discounts.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Happy weekend🎉🌟 June is coming soon, and the temperatures ℃ are rising. How's the weather in your area? ☀️

Share your growing plans with us! We'd love to hear what you're up to in the garden. 🌿🌱

Attachments

• FC 6500 LED GROW LIGHT.jpg
    FC 6500 LED GROW LIGHT.jpg
    599.2 KB · Views: 37

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
🔥New Version of FC & FC-E Series! 🔥

Summer is all about embracing new possibilities, and we're excited to bring you the latest features and improvements to the Mars Hydro FC & FC-E Series. 🌞

🌟 What's new: 👇
✅ Structure: Foldable design for easy installation and flexible storage 🚀
✅ Price: Higher cost-efficiency 💰
✅ Light Bars: Wider design
✅ Function: Two modes - smart lighting and standard lighting 💡

Use promo code MHLED10 to enjoy 10% off our FC&FC-E LED Grow Lights.

Product testing coming soon! If you're interested, drop a comment below. 👇

Get yours ➡ https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-fc-e-2024-new

Attachments

• newfcfce.jpg
    newfcfce.jpg
    812 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Bibio II

Goodmorning, i'm interested in a FC-8000-EVO, but i can't figure out wich are the differences between this model and the FC-6500-EVO. Both this panel mount Samsung LM301h Evo and Osram right?
I appreciate more details about the specs and the difference. Thanks 🙏

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey mars, so I bit the bullet and put in an order on Sunday. I got the "your order is being processed email, your tracking number will be sent " reply. But still nothing since. How long from placing an order does it normally take to process it and send out a tracking number. I'm not complaining, it's just last order it was 24 hours and now it's about 84. So just for reference, what should I expect?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hey mars, so I bit the bullet and put in an order on Sunday. I got the "your order is being processed email, your tracking number will be sent " reply. But still nothing since. How long from placing an order does it normally take to process it and send out a tracking number. I'm not complaining, it's just last order it was 24 hours and now it's about 84. So just for reference, what should I expect?
Hello there! We're sorry that you're having such problems, please contact us by sending us a private message for further help. Thank you!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Goodmorning, i'm interested in a FC-8000-EVO, but i can't figure out wich are the differences between this model and the FC-6500-EVO. Both this panel mounts Samsung LM301h Evo and Osram right?
I appreciate more details about the specs and the difference. Thanks 🙏
**FC8000 vs FC6500:**

1. **Product Description and Data Comparison:**
- Both models have the same number of bars.
- The FC8000 features more lamp beads, higher wattage, and a higher PPF value compared to the FC6500.

2. **Official Recommended Models and Reasons:**
- **Best Recommendation: FC8000**
- **Reason:** With higher power and PPFD, the FC8000 provides stronger light for plants. It includes a dimming function for greater flexibility and can be used with CO2 to enhance plant photosynthesis.

3. **Additional Notes:**
- The FC8000 has higher wattage and amps, and generates more heat, resulting in relatively higher electricity consumption.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Attachments

• ADLITE产品推广(1)(1)(1).jpg
    ADLITE产品推广(1)(1)(1).jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 36
  • ADLITE产品推广2(1)(1)(1).jpg
    ADLITE产品推广2(1)(1)(1).jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 31
  • ADLITE产品推广3(1)(1)(1).jpg
    ADLITE产品推广3(1)(1)(1).jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 34
  • ADLITE产品推广4(1)(1)(1).jpg
    ADLITE产品推广4(1)(1)(1).jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 34

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yo, Im finally back indoors!
I have an sp250, an sp3000 and sp150 i believe, with 3 2x4 tents. Plan is to veg in 1 tesnt and flower in the other 2.
Just wondering how the sp3000 compares to the fc4000 for flowering in a 2x4 area? Wondering if it would be worth it or just stick with the sp series.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Yo, Im finally back indoors!
I have an sp250, an sp3000 and sp150 i believe, with 3 2x4 tents. Plan is to veg in 1 tesnt and flower in the other 2.
Just wondering how the sp3000 compares to the fc4000 for flowering in a 2x4 area? Wondering if it would be worth it or just stick with the sp series.
2024 Mars Hydro Smart FC4000 Samsung LM301H EVO 320W
359$