What's new

Mars Hydro LED

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey @Mars Hydro Led what are the green pieces of plastic that snap on to the UV bars for? They came in my adlite-uv30. There's nothing in the directions about the pieces either
IMG_20240625_193959450.jpg
IMG_20240625_194019571_HDR.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Oh, I thought I could add these to the fc3000. Oh well. I'll put them somewhere else.
I also just unboxed my new fc1500. I needed a new small light for my veg chamber after my old California Lightworks died. I'll have time to install it this weekend it will be nice to have my veg area in white light again it's been red blurple for a long time.

Next I want to try the far red

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
What factors do you consider when choosing a grow tent? ⛺ 🤔

Learn more âž¡ https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/pos...buying-guide-how-to-pick-a-suitable-grow-tent
Being able to access the plants from all sides, and good quality zippers that glide easily, and don't get hung up on threads from loose stitching.
I don't have a Mars Hydro tent, but I have 6 tents from 4 different companies.
An improvement I'd like to see is in the floor pan piece. It usually ties to the tent poles in the corners but isn't stiff enough to stand upright. It usually flops over into the floor and foliar spray residue leaks down the wall and into the space between the tent and the floor piece. It's also the spot leaves seem to be attracted to.
It would be nice if there were Velcro or magnet strips surrounding the floor pan that held it securely in place attached to the inside of the tent walls.