What's new

Malawi x PCK

kamyo

Veteran
My short girl from the previous post is just about dry. Here's a little test nug.
PXL_20240925_025649347.MP.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I got some Bud from a friend. He grew two Malawi x Pck. One was purple and the other was green. Haven‘t tested tje green one yet, but it smells like diesel. I got hit by a smell like I get hit when I open a canister of Diesel in my garage. Anyone had this before? (sorry I haben‘t read the whole thread)
I‘m looking forward to try this one.

Glad to hear have had the chance to experience Malawi x PCK @TresPlantas thanks to a friend :)
Yeah, Diesel type of terps can be found in some green expressions of this hybrid.

How long ago were they harvested? If it was recent, let them cure for 2-3 months, by then the terpenes will be well defined and in a great moment. Kindly share your impressions with us afterward!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
M6 pck leaner grape juicy fruity . This might just be my keeper pheno for outdoors 🔥 its always the one you dont count on .

Congrats on the harvest of the purple early one @Eastcoastcookies 👌looked perfect for chop chop.
Excellent efforts both indoors and outdoors :respect: And very interesting display of different purple and green expressions. I hope everything continues to go well until the last of the plants are harvested.

Eastcoastcookies

Another chunky M6 - my new favorite of the MPCK’s . This plant prob gonna be next on the chopping block . Especially with nasty weather continuing . No sense in trying to push our luck too much longer . Id like to have another week for it to swell , We shall see.

Attachments

• IMG_3084.jpeg
    IMG_3084.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts