What's new

Malawi x PCK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So I’m about 8 weeks in, I don’t want to show pics because they look a bit rough 😂. Even with moving the carbon filter they stretched too close to the light and started getting gnarly, had to turn 200w down to 150w. They’re pretty happy now and I’m seeing more brown pistils. Still think I’ll have maybe another month to go. The smell is like wood varnish/pine/citrus/cleaner - but it is changing as it progresses.

All the lower buds have a lot of lavender to the actual buds but the tops don’t, not sure it it’s inside or if the light stress fucked that up??

I have a clone of this that a put in flower 2 weeks ago and I’m hoping to have learned from a few of the mistakes I made here.

Thanks for the update Ilikesnacks the leamon cleaner terpenes are quite common in the sativa dom purple expressions! New babe looks very happy :)

Hello from Germany!
I just ordered a 5pack of regular seeds and cant wait to pop them on arrival, as i have some Purple Satellite being born and a promising uzbek ibl (khalifa) starting to flower(females indoor/ males outdoor RN).
i hope for some interesting hybrids to work on with and will probably do those crosses:

1. A(Uzbek x MPCK)
    B(MPCK x Uzbek)

2. A(Uzbek x PS)
    B(PS x Uzbek)

3. A(PS x MPCK)
    B(MPCKx PS)
curious how the odds are to get that onyx purple pheno

Very curious to try this. Popped 12 of these a few hours ago
100% feeling you!
keep us updated how they turn out :)
You will not be disappointed. Out of 12, you'll probably have a tough time figuring out which ones you want to keep.

fingers crossed
Glad you're feeling enthusiastic as your plants are ripening Eastcoastcookies
Malawi x PCK strain was released almost 10 years ago, making it a bit old for these fast-paced modern times. However, it's still our best direct sativa x indica F1 using landrace genetics.

SO freaking curious rightnow how the plants will develop from germination to smoke, i will keep you updated, tho it will probably be mid of november when stuff is done, so i can pop new crosses by mid of december. Looking forward to it.

Have a good one

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag @sticky.colors 🥰 and thanks for your support!
Glad your mind is already flying thinking on future possibilities.
Purple Malawi/PCK sativa pheno x Purple Satellite sounds like music to my ears!

Welcome to ICMag @sticky.colors 🥰 and thanks for your support!
Glad your mind is already flying thinking on future possibilities.
Purple Malawi/PCK sativa pheno x Purple Satellite sounds like music to my ears!
Much appreciate your kind words.

The years tought me to let my mind fly like that 🫠
In most cases one (or at least me) is much happier when paying attention to your very own feelings and thoughts..
Searching for that special darkpurple bud and the future possibilities inspired me to go with your beans, thats for sure.
I am a big fan of afghanis, nepalese and mexicans for effect. Very curious about african Strains as well but never grew some out, maybe next summer i will look into the Durban pre82, beans are waiting as well as that Muang Sing Lao. I was thinking of crossing them for high thcv but am worried about high lab spendings. Probably will do it anyways 😅

Personally i am very curious about finding black killer chitral pheno and get it pollinated by uzbek #6 who shows good stress resistance, purple sacks at 21°c lowest and out of my choice he's got the best stemsmell. Maybe kmpck has good daddies as well that will probably hit uzbek #5 If nothing crazy happens, she should be winner of both - best vigor and stressresistance. Smell is very delicious and uniform black currant with slight funk on all females.
I wanna find my favorite couchlocker first but also hope for a good mellow activating creativity-inducer, somehow i am just not as passionate about the high stuff as i am about the stone stuff🫠
Trying to get my foot into the door with purple Satellite

Have a good one 👊

Latest posts

Latest posts