What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

gumzgi

i made yesterday with some buds that dried in cold air for like 2 days , it sited in the pc box for a day in like 27-30c , il dry it for 2 hours at 35c, then into the pc again for a week ,this thing smells like some furity hashish
IMG_20241020_164016.jpg

IMG_20241020_164221.jpg

Tangwena

Veteran
i made yesterday with some buds that dried in cold air for like 2 days , it sited in the pc box for a day in like 27-30c , il dry it for 2 hours at 35c, then into the pc again for a week ,this thing smells like some furity hashish
View attachment 19086896

View attachment 19086898
I agree even done like that it will cure into a wad of heavenly manna.
Those colors will morph into something special for sure.

Baba Karuna

It will only get better with age I love the low temp cures I had some Colombian Gold xDemon Latcher today 18 months old and still smells like it was picked a month ago and yes trippy as all hell.

I've been digging through my archives from 2016 and I still have some of this cob today ha ha.

Zamaldelica buds sweat cured
12 months old at time of pic.
View attachment 19086820

Zamaldelica cob 2 months old and being dried.

View attachment 19086821

same cob after 18 months trippy trippy laughing grass chewed.

View attachment 19086822
Stunning as always brother 🙌🏼 I love how hash like your cobs look when sliced into chunks 😎

🪷Om Karmasamrddhirastu🪷

Taima-da

My 2nd Cob Purple Satellite.
This was the more moist one.
Opened it at 8 days. Smells fine.
View attachment 19087227 View attachment 19087228
I thought I'd leave it like this until the morning and then rewrap and vacuum seal it. Check it in another week.
How's that sound?
I would start to dry it (even till it feels a little over dry, it won't be), opening at weekly intervals and drying further until it looks/feels and smells dry as when you sealed it up on opening. Then seal for a good rest.

Latest posts

Latest posts