What's new

Magic Mushroom Grow Kit?

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Cambodian I’d run this spring.. max yield analog packaging was 60g.

4 flushes and 80g turnover :)

IMG_8301.jpeg

oldfogey8

Something very interesting I ran across. Stamets recommending lions mane with psilocybin microdosing for brain health.
I have been on the Stamets protocol(including the Niacin)for a couple of months. I have neuropathy. I have noticed that my numb extremities are now back to having a burning sensation. That obviously is not my final goal but I think it is interesting that it seems like the neurogenic properties appear to be working. It does seem to have efficacy. Much more than any of the crap pharmaceuticals doctors have tried to push on me without the side effects.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I wonder if higher microdoses would be better than Stamets stack. His goal is to have this on shelves of every pharmacy in country, so probably being extremely conservative. 1 year ago took enough so really enjoyed music videos, and depression was mostly gone for month. Did double that a month ago, and really felt nothing, Same batch stored in fridge, so maybe lost a lot of strength. Also grew several varieties, so hard to get consistent results. Considering lemon tek, microdose, with soy lecithin. If accidentally too much, would be over in 2 hours instead of 8. One thing that puzzles me about stamets stack, is it is done frequently, from what I recall. I know you are supposed to wait a week for best results between larger doses so brain receptors are ready.

Sub24ox7

Some fungus gnat got in my monotub. Have just a few but would love to stop them.
Was thinking about spraying/ or rehydrating in bti mosquito dunks infused water. Wondering if this might be a good idea?

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Veteran
It’s too bad quality to rate it bro..
Good camera died after 15 years. This is not SLR. Might play with it to see if can get better picture. Another site mentioned if it was that far along and trich, would be turning green already. Hoping for best, but expecting worst since have not tried in ages.

BudToaster

Veteran
@Sub24ox7 - i use sticky discs for the fungus gnats - didn't solve problem but reduced the count.

well, it looks like i have two Qt jars with Amazon colonizing very well - need another two weeks maybe. the two Qt jars of Burma are not colonizing at all - disgusting slime in bottom of the jars.

my MaxYieldBins have perforated covers - i tape over the holes and use a mister on a timer to do some fresh air exchange and keep the substrate moist. i remove the lid and wave air for more fae. the covers also have filtered 3" holes.

so, i have two MYB setups so one Qt jar per MYB. due to several failed syringes i have a shit load (lol) of manure substrate - should get a maximum yield this run. maybe 200g dried & powdered.

i hope that will be enough to get me through ...

Loc Dog

Veteran
Have some PF Tek cakes going on 2 weeks now. Second time the perlite on bottom of humidity dome has gone completely dry. I only spray cakes lightly, and spray dome pretty heavily.
Would it be bad to boil water, and inject each cake with about 12 CC, to give a boost? Jars they came out of are 250 ML. Just getting some very small mushrooms on top for last 3 days, and not getting bigger.
Also, would it be bad to spray them heavier, as long as they do not appear wet after an hour or so, and fanned heavily?

CaptainLucky

Started microdosing for the first time few days ago. I had with 3g (I always take 3 g) really deep and strong effects. So I decided to take 0,1g as a breakfast!
Is there any benefit to micro dosing? I’ve heard that people that have Depression and other illnesses but for someone without any health issues does it make a difference? CL🍀

BudToaster

Veteran
i do a Stamets style microdose of a level 1/4 teaspoon psilocybin, 1 teaspoon of lions mane, and B3 in my morning coffee several times a week. just below being able to feel it. some days i can feel a mood lift. too many days in a row and i wake up with a slight headache. i want to see if there is any neuro-regenerative effect. i have a pretty disciplined routine - sleep, exercise, food - so it is possible to feel slight effects.

Loc Dog

Veteran
i do a Stamets style microdose of a level 1/4 teaspoon psilocybin, 1 teaspoon of lions mane, and B3 in my morning coffee several times a week. just below being able to feel it. some days i can feel a mood lift. too many days in a row and i wake up with a slight headache. i want to see if there is any neuro-regenerative effect. i have a pretty disciplined routine - sleep, exercise, food - so it is possible to feel slight effects.
I took some old niacin 4 days in a row. 4th day I had a horrible reaction to it. Think it dissolved in mouth before I got a drink. Felt like burning up, then being poked with pins, then itching. Only 100mg.

Did like 3 grams of old mushrooms and drank alot with them and got really high from them, but did not get the benefits I had from them last year, really enjoying music videos, great mood, no depression for 30 days and no drinking for 30 days. Then friend who I always drink with showed up with beers, drank ten, and started drinking daily again.