What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
never stop exploring ;-)
here are my other breeding tent...
smaller but works... handwatering sucks ;-)
reversed a few branches on one of my fav OHz to pollinate other fav and others ...
it worked so well last time... need to explore more ... the bx to the haze with reversing is the final product i'll was looking for... before i'll use my best OHz male as usual... outcome was exellent you can imagine... but only 50% was what i'll liked "high" wise... so asked SamS. what to do... and he said bx to the haze... i'll did before with the haze male again... also used a male from a cross and best OHz female... but it was not really what i'll wanted... so last effort was to take the best OHz girl and reverse her to pollinate the chooses one from the cross with the regular haze male... and bam ... all examples i've grown' so far are what i'll wanted or very close too... depend on type and wildness Zamal for example and Colombian Black ... Zamal is wilder than C.Black .. and so the outcome is not so predictable as with true breeding strain ...

Tangie #2 ... another tangie... love the outcome ... so this time i'll took two ... and it's another OHz girl reversed as well... need to figure out who is the best...
IMG_7090.jpeg

upper branch of reversed OHz girl... seeds are forming ... so reversing was good ... the mixture
IMG_7091.jpeg

lower branches... 2 times sprayed ... as usual...
IMG_7092.jpeg

IMG_7093.jpeg

very potent... lot's of flowers... pollen is tiny... nearly invisible...
IMG_7094.jpeg

my absolute fav OHz from the 4 ... i'll always have a cut ready to flowering or to do some experiments like now ... will keep all 48 haze cut's until i'll know it all ... than reduce... keeping cut's is so important...
IMG_7095.jpeg

another fav girl from the 4 best ...
IMG_7096.jpeg

and here is a branch i've sprayed only one time to see what happens... did that before but need more confirmation... to me all these steps are very important to figure out what is the best amout of STS and how strong you make it to get the most pollen ... and before you burn or harm the plant ... OHz is very very sensitive... first attempt's failed... until i'll found the right dose... and all takes so long before you know... ;-)
IMG_7097.jpeg
IMG_7098.jpeg
IMG_7099.jpeg

but now i'm close to all my goals and what i'll need to know about the OHz ...
and because i'll have all cut's also still 6 THH from repros... i'll can repeat the best way to get what i'll like..
but i'll have all those OHz (100) from SamS ... that nobody got... and i'm thrilled to start them soon as possible... maybe there are some more gem's to work with and to use for good producing OHz line... where let's say 8 from 10 are excellent...
keep it up
M.:smoker:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Mac why dont you sell Haze cuttings ?
too much work to sent and make...
also still absolute illegal here ...
all what i'll do with cannabis... still highly illegal...
that's the problem and why i'll can't do bigger & seed shop etc...
but have high hopes ... it's on it's way... the legalisation ...
but still nothing about seeds and so...
hope after summer we get more information!

alvin88

Of course you have to start somewhere! You'll do fine especially with 15 years of experience growing. To grow pure sativas, both indoors and outdoors, it's just a couple details to take into account to adapt your growing methods, that are very basic and easy to learn by anyone. Pure sativas are eager to grow, more than any other cannabis plant.

Don't let yourself be stepped on by people who lack control of their emotions and think they are somekind of gatekeeper who have to give you permission to grow whatever you like. One thing that happens often with some people who lack experience with more psychedelic drugs is they don't realise their brain chemistry is not prepared for the kind of weed they are smoking. They don't notice how it is effecting their mental health long term, and they end up turning into weirdos. You got your head straight, you'll do great!
Thanks revegeta! I admit, had to bite my tongue there for a minute. But then i remembered where I was, a grow forum!! Lol

Anyways I can't wait to get started and share some pictures with yall soon!

Hmong

Veteran
all what i'll do with cannabis... still highly illegal...

brothers in crime :sasmokin:

but have high hopes ... it's on it's way... the legalisation ...

don't be fooled, that's the most ridiculous law that I've ever seen.
complete clown show
you know exactly what I mean

but still nothing about seeds and so...

It says import of seeds will be legal within EU.
I'm also just waiting to unleash... fucking loaded with fresh rare beans.
but the way people are today, I feel better just taking it all to the grave.
sharing was unappreciated, so selling or destroying are the only options left.

Selling seeds in Austria makes no sense, when everybody only buys clones.
Also the associated store doesn't want to pay me the price I need, to at least break even.
Those greedy fucks don't wanna spend 3€ on a quality feminized of some real FIRE and rather buy Blimburn herm garbage for ~1€ a bean, then sell the 3 week seedling for 12€
If that isn't greed and just pure contempt for your loyal customer base, then I don't know?

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I finally finished reading the thread. Mouthwatering stuff all around. My boss must be super happy with my use of work hours.

@MadMac I will be picking up 2 packs of your Ohz R4, if that's ok 😃 just letting you know here in case you got too many PMs.

I also took a pic for you, of one of the hoodies me and my friends made as a nice reminder of the crazy times we had when we were younger. I'm sure you will appreciate it 🙃
IMG_20230822_151224.jpg

midwestkid

Veteran
good morning ;-)
here some shot's from flower room...
well very soon some are already done... 60 day's ...
can't handle this short timeframe haha ...
with sativa's ... it's just start now and will go 60 day's more until done...
anyhow... so far i'm very happy with the selection... but see yourself...
finally the high will tell which i'll choose to work on...

AK47 (90')
View attachment 18880222

White Walker Kush #1
View attachment 18880223

White Widow
View attachment 18880224

Tangie
View attachment 18880225

White Walker Kush #2 more kush and way faster ... less yield
View attachment 18880226

Skywalker Kush ... a monster ... still swelling and sooo green ... very curious about the high...
View attachment 18880227

Kosher Cookies ... looks really like a 50/50 mix of booth... flowers like Cookies... but bigger...
View attachment 18880228

Kosher Pie... also ver vigorous ... had to bend her down... love the big nuggets.. could be a good match with da haze...
View attachment 18880229
View attachment 18880240
still no feeding... only the Biotabs ... Kerala in left back get's now feeding... fan leaf's going yellow...
think the AK47 & Jack are also good candidates ...
one love & happy growin'
that AK really caught my eye!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
little update...
one week more and some are ready... other 2-4 weeks if i'll look @ trich's ...
color is changing... no feeding ... but you can see it now... it's good ... all are happy ;-)
Grow CH01 at Sunday, 27. August 2023 at 10:46:19 Central European Summer Time.jpeg

and a few Colombian Black x OHz pictures from lower bud... good stuff ... my sunday high
_8272859.jpeg
_8272861.jpeg
_8272863.jpeg
_8272865.jpeg
_8272867.jpeg
_8272869.jpeg
_8272871.jpeg
_8272873.jpeg

and here a original top bud before harvest... so you get a idea how she looked... pic's pages back...
IMG_4774.jpeg

happy growin'

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
was in amsterdam and on the sea there...
bought the best weed and hash they had to offer....
honestly... i'll was happy that i'll took my stuff also with me...
it was not good @ all... tasted like chemicals.. smelled like all there gear... it's the mineral fertiliser that gives the taste ... high was medium... like a 30 min ride... without any happiness... waste of money...
IMG_7141.jpeg

but with my own weed and the good weather ... all was fine and i'll enjoyed very well...
IMG_7151.jpeg
IMG_7171.jpeg

best is ... you can ride with bike on the beach... did it day & night... :)
IMG_7294.jpeg

and now back to flowers in my garden... some are ready and harvested... like AK47, WW, Tangie & White Walker Kush#1...
macro of Kosher Pie ...
_9022875.jpeg
_9022881.jpeg

White Widow
IMG_7329.jpeg
IMG_7330.jpeg

Tangie
IMG_7331.jpeg
IMG_7332.jpeg

more next post...

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
There's no worse place to buy weed than Amsterdam 🤷‍♂️ The Dutch love their rockwool and their hydro nutrients. Unbelievable prices they charge for such nasty poorly grown weed. And that's without counting all the trash in the streets, junkie piss, toothless prostitutes and insane drugged out people everywhere.

You did well bringing your own weed lol at least you know it's clean. Garden is looking great!

Hasch

learning and laughing
Love seeing your grow, thanks for showing us 🙏🏼

Looks amazing what you do!

IMG_7329.jpeg

For me this pic represents the magic you (+ other wizards) do indoors. 🤩

A homemade growspace, probably killer lighting (as I see in another of your pics), knowledge and a whole lotta love.

Respect!

:tiphat:

Ziehe meinen Hut

Status
Not open for further replies.