far beyond driven...
breeding tent ... soon ready
IMG_7524.jpeg
IMG_7525.jpeg
IMG_7526.jpeg
IMG_7527.jpeg
IMG_7528.jpeg
IMG_7529.jpeg

Kerala ... get nice buds and a sweet smell carrots with alcohol ... like that ... OHz some have this smell too...
IMG_7530.jpeg
IMG_7532.jpeg
IMG_7534.jpeg
IMG_7535.jpeg

happy growin'
M.:smoker:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
breeding tent ... soon ready
View attachment 18889971 View attachment 18889972 View attachment 18889973 View attachment 18889974 View attachment 18889975 View attachment 18889976

Kerala ... get nice buds and a sweet smell carrots with alcohol ... like that ... OHz some have this smell too...
View attachment 18889977 View attachment 18889978 View attachment 18889979 View attachment 18889980

happy growin'
Its one of the main building blocks for O.Haze by some reputable Dutch breeders.

AlphaGardens

Just crossed a male i Dubbed "The beast"(koh chang/thaistick/tom.hill haze) to a directly sourced African satica, locally known as "Namibian queen"
First 3 pics are from the beast, over 12 ft tall, put in a 3 gallon pot, which is roots busted thru and dug its self deep into the untilled native soil below.

And the pink stigma female is Nambian queen i crossed him to.
IMG_20230923_094728_873.jpg
20230924_094917.jpg
20230924_100217.jpg
20230924_100011.jpg
20230924_100029.jpg

Eltitoguay

funkyhorse

Hi all...
@MadMac here's some plants of your cross of Zamal x Haze
The curious thing is that I got one female with wide leaves, pretty different from the others with classic lanky structure
It got wide leaves like indica and surprising got longer flowering time too
(Left side plant)
View attachment 18895184 View attachment 18895185
Chischas, are you growing it outdoors?
Do you know if Zamal x Haze is semiauto in your environment?
In the greenhouse here a similar homemade cross Zamal x Haze behaves like auto and shows sex after 45 days

Eltitoguay

25-September :
(Santa Marta Colombian x Santa Marta Gold) x Original Haze S1;
(Born on May-16).
It has the 2 lower nodes of the stem (4 twigs) pruned.
She seems like my summer has been torture for her. Since the day he was born, she has suffered maximum temperatures in the shade of 40°C and more, until almost September 15. She is very small for so long growing (about 1 meter high). Now that the maximum temperatures do not exceed 35°C and the past rain raised the ambient humidity, she seems to react... But I am afraid that my December, and especially my January, so continentalized and cold (compared to the climate of my compatriots in the coasts, or from the southern slope of my mountain range just 50 kilometers to the South) she are not going to like it either, and I don't know to what extent and when I will see she bloom...:
IMG_20230925_191227.jpg
IMG_20230925_191308.jpg
IMG_20230925_191344.jpg
IMG_20230925_191402.jpg

NOREGRETZ

Thought id share this as well, this is a seed that has been in storage for 31 years, labeled with the description -1992 "Monkey tail thick" def looks like some old school Mexican Fire, super stinky, and Greasy. Glad i got to make f2s on this pheno to presrve the line. View attachment 18895337
Cant wait to try this time capsul.
View attachment 18895336
View attachment 18895338 View attachment 18895339
En mexico se vendía caca de mono, caca de cabrá y cola de borrego, pero por la descripción no creo que sea ninguna de estas, era más fácil para mi conseguir cola de borrego y por lo que recuerdo no tenían resina aceitosa ni chiclosa mucho menos era hierba apestosas, siempre era hierba color café con resina del tipo arenosa y no recuerdo que tuvieran mucho olor.

AlphaGardens

En mexico se vendía caca de mono, caca de cabrá y cola de borrego, pero por la descripción no creo que sea ninguna de estas, era más fácil para mi conseguir cola de borrego y por lo que recuerdo no tenían resina aceitosa ni chiclosa mucho menos era hierba apestosas, siempre era hierba color café con resina del tipo arenosa y no recuerdo que tuvieran mucho olor.
i believe "Monkey tail" was only a description of the curling or bending Cola. but def a old Mexican line probably from the 1970s

Creo que "Cola de mono" era sólo una descripción de la Cola que se riza o se dobla. pero definitivamente una vieja línea mexicana probablemente de la década de 1970.

elchischas

Veteran
Chischas, are you growing it outdoors?
Do you know if Zamal x Haze is semiauto in your environment?
In the greenhouse here a similar homemade cross Zamal x Haze behaves like auto and shows sex after 45 days
I'm not sure, but both females are flowering differently.
The broad-leaved one is just beginning, the plants are 1,800 meters above sea level, I have always grown at that height and it suits any sativa very well. So I'm sure she's not behaving automatically.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello :)
little update on the outdoor haze...
looking all good... some little late but the early will be ready mid oct. ... hope so...
result is much better than last year ... smell is piney with some citrus and soupy ...
promising so far... also love the structure and yield... bud's ... full sativa ...
some are 4 meter now... that's fine... 5 meter will be killer next year ;-)
i'll know now what works and how to archive my goal...
have all auto's and the landrace semi auto sativa sprouted... :)
over winter will do the magic ... so that they are ready for next season ;-)
have also cut's from the early flowering you see below... if high and finish is good...
will do S1's from the best... love those sativa beast's outdoors... they beat all other commercial ...
and deal much better with wet conditions...

Iranian Auto x OHz S1
IMG_7595.jpeg
IMG_7598.jpeg
IMG_7599.jpeg
IMG_7600.jpeg
IMG_7601.jpeg

left the C99 and right my sativa beauty
IMG_7603.jpeg
IMG_7606.jpeg
IMG_7607.jpeg
IMG_7609.jpeg

left AK47 ... right ... you know it ;-) ... i'll mean you can clearly see who does better ... and they will be full of bud's when done... look this nice xmas tree structure ... 4m goodness ... the OHz is the enhancer...
IMG_7611.jpeg

more later ... full busy and on the road again...
haze love

HalfArsedFarmer

Those are some vigorous girls.

You don't truly know what you have until you get them outside.

Well done, I doff my cap to you Mac.

I have a few Kerela seeds so I'm going to go back though the thread for info...
Seeds came on the bottom of a chocolate bar from Germany via a friend.

Attachments

• 20230928_202836.jpg
    20230928_202836.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

elchischas

Veteran
Those are some vigorous girls.

You don't truly know what you have until you get them outside.

Well done, I doff my cap to you Mac.

I have a few Kerela seeds so I'm going to go back though the thread for info...
Seeds came on the bottom of a chocolate bar from Germany via a friend.
It seems pretty interesting
All those got different Kerala Strains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts