What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin88

I like what I see in here!!
I'm looking to dip my toes into the haze world. What could I expect the differences to be between THH vs THH crosses. The Ko Chang and Old Congo crosses interest me. But something tells me I might be better going with the classic version. I plan to run at least 20 in hopes of finding a keeper.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello friends of the night ;-)
pollination done... males removed ... 10 day's is more than enough because of seed harvest window..
we want the best and ripe... not a huge pile early harvested... because of mold or other diseases ...
good ventilation and low humidity is now important ;-)
IMG_7060.jpeg
IMG_7061.jpeg
IMG_7064.jpeg
IMG_7065.jpeg
IMG_7066.jpeg
IMG_7067.jpeg
IMG_7068.jpeg
IMG_7069.jpeg
IMG_7070.jpeg
IMG_7071.jpeg

happy breeding ;-)
M.:smoker:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
I like what I see in here!!
I'm looking to dip my toes into the haze world. What could I expect the differences to be between THH vs THH crosses. The Ko Chang and Old Congo crosses interest me. But something tells me I might be better going with the classic version. I plan to run at least 20 in hopes of finding a keeper.
hello,
well depend on what your goal is...
THH pure is some kind of inbreed and you need a few to find a keeper...
those are mostly the lime green longer flowering eg 16-18 weeks..
the other finish between 14 and 16 weeks... some 12 weeks
the THH crosses are made with selected male based on Tom's descriptions about smell and early resin...
the girls that got used where also all grown' before and the best from each lot...
those are F1's .. for smoke pleasure not for breeding...
well if you do 20 ... and want to find a haze keeper...
than go with THH or maybe better Original Haze ...
and if you have little time ...
wait until my shop is open... looks like 1.1.24
there i'll have the better THH (my selection) and OHz and all my fav crosses as F1 too...
it's not the same THH & OHz you find online now... ;-)
what's the different?
booth are pure repro's ... all plants in and way harder to find keepers...
i'll did more repros... based on selections after smoke test and recommendations from SamS ...
those i'll only shared private.
many thx

alvin88

Thanks for the reply MM.
Perhaps I will wait, I was planning to start the grow around new years anyway. So are you saying with your selections, there may be a higher chance of finding a keeper? I think I do want to start with thh or original to get a good perspective of a true haze, then go from there. Thanks again

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
YES ... a true keeper...
if you want to start 1.1 ... hit me up with PM and we can arrange something :)
I actually am interested as I have been wanting to try my first haze/hybrids for a while. I have been recommended your work among other breeders but I'd rather go with yours. I appreciate you being level-headed, humble and polite, which seems to be a serious challenge for some haze breeders.

alvin88

How small can you actually keep a haze plant?? Anyone tried 10/14 or 11/13 from seed? I'd like to run as many plants as I can in a 5x5 tent this winter, to select a keeper for next year's outdoor. I obviously want to run as many as possible but having never grown a 100% sativa I don't know what to expect haha. The tent run I'm not worried about yield, just need one clone and a few grams of bud from each plant.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
How small can you actually keep a haze plant?? Anyone tried 10/14 or 11/13 from seed? I'd like to run as many plants as I can in a 5x5 tent this winter, to select a keeper for next year's outdoor. I obviously want to run as many as possible but having never grown a 100% sativa I don't know what to expect haha. The tent run I'm not worried about yield, just need one clone and a few grams of bud from each plant.
With sativas it's a good option to take a clone from them and flower those, and throw the seed plants away.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
good morning ;-)
here some shot's from flower room...
well very soon some are already done... 60 day's ...
can't handle this short timeframe haha ...
with sativa's ... it's just start now and will go 60 day's more until done...
anyhow... so far i'm very happy with the selection... but see yourself...
finally the high will tell which i'll choose to work on...

AK47 (90')
IMG_7082.jpeg

White Walker Kush #1
IMG_7083.jpeg

White Widow
IMG_7084.jpeg

Tangie
IMG_7085.jpeg

White Walker Kush #2 more kush and way faster ... less yield
IMG_7086.jpeg

Skywalker Kush ... a monster ... still swelling and sooo green ... very curious about the high...
IMG_7087.jpeg

Kosher Cookies ... looks really like a 50/50 mix of booth... flowers like Cookies... but bigger...
IMG_7088.jpeg

Kosher Pie... also ver vigorous ... had to bend her down... love the big nuggets.. could be a good match with da haze...
IMG_7089.jpeg

Grow CH01 at Tuesday, 22. August 2023 at 10:29:45 Central European Summer Time.jpeg

still no feeding... only the Biotabs ... Kerala in left back get's now feeding... fan leaf's going yellow...
think the AK47 & Jack are also good candidates ...
one love & happy growin'

MadMac

far beyond driven...
make clones and after they rooted switch to 11/13 ....
keep temp's under 26°C and above 18°C @ night
best is 22°C over day and 18°C @ night... Humidity @ 65% RH
small shoe's in begin like 1-2 liter .. when they start really to flower repot to final containers eg 10-20 liter depend on space ... more root's = more and bigger flowers...
pinch, bend down ... use those to keep them lower and get a even canopy ...
to finish faster after 90 day's you can reduce to 10/14 ... but light gives High ... and potency...
i'll found 11/13 best to get most out ....

Hmong

Veteran
males removed ..

Always the best feeling once you've cleaned up, it's easy mode from there :smoker:
do you spray water too?^^

I try to clean all surfaces the same day I take em out, stray pollen is annoying at times.

How small can you actually keep a haze plant?? Anyone tried 10/14 or 11/13 from seed?

works just fine, but you shouldn't flower NLD seedlings anyway.
Do as Mac says, take clones and put those 11/13hrs after roots.
The seedling taproot makes for massive vigor, you don't need that.
Also don't shove too many plants in a space, you will just cause issues.
for NLD the rule of thumb is half the number of Indicas that would fit.

I obviously want to run as many as possible but having never grown a 100% sativa I don't know what to expect haha.

Then don't do it t!
You obviously lack growing experience, it would just burn you out.
You simply don't have the stamina and knowledge for a 130 day flowering or 8 month grow...

Start with just 5 plants and do Indicas at the side, so you have your smoke covered.
It's gonna be a long ass time, with constant watering chores, a big commitment.

Last edited:

alvin88

Then don't do it t!
You obviously lack growing experience, it would just burn you out.
You simply don't have the stamina and knowledge for a 130 day flowering or 8 month grow...

Start with just 5 plants and do Indicas at the side, so you have your smoke covered.
It's gonna be a long ass time, with constant watering chores, a big cocommitment.
You gotta start somewhere right?
I just want to start off on the right foot, sorry for asking (but thanks for answering?)
No lack of experience here, I've been growing for 15 years. I am however new to pure sativas, and they act much differently than what I am used to. This tent will be a side project to my main grows.

I've put 64 indicas in a 4x4 plenty of times before, I doubt I could fit 32 hazes 😉

Thanks for the info, you too Mac 👊

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
You gotta start somewhere right?
I just want to start off on the right foot, sorry for asking (but thanks for answering?)
No lack of experience here, I've been growing for 15 years. I am however new to pure sativas, and they act much differently than what I am used to. This tent will be a side project to my main grows.

I've put 64 indicas in a 4x4 plenty of times before, I doubt I could fit 32 hazes 😉

Thanks for the info, you too Mac 👊
Of course you have to start somewhere! You'll do fine especially with 15 years of experience growing. To grow pure sativas, both indoors and outdoors, it's just a couple details to take into account to adapt your growing methods, that are very basic and easy to learn by anyone. Pure sativas are eager to grow, more than any other cannabis plant.

Don't let yourself be stepped on by people who lack control of their emotions and think they are somekind of gatekeeper who have to give you permission to grow whatever you like. One thing that happens often with some people who lack experience with more psychedelic drugs is they don't realise their brain chemistry is not prepared for the kind of weed they are smoking. They don't notice how it is effecting their mental health long term, and they end up turning into weirdos. You got your head straight, you'll do great!

DaEarl73

good morning ;-)

AK47 (90')
View attachment 18880222

White Walker Kush #1
View attachment 18880223

White Widow
View attachment 18880224

Tangie
View attachment 18880225

View attachment 18880226

Skywalker Kush ... a monster ... still swelling and sooo green ... very curious about the high...
View attachment 18880227

Kosher Cookies ... looks really like a 50/50 mix of booth... flowers like Cookies... but bigger...
View attachment 18880228

Kosher Pie... also ver vigorous ... had to bend her down... love the big nuggets.. could be a good match with da haze...
View attachment 18880229
View attachment 18880240
still no feeding... only the Biotabs ... Kerala in left back get's now feeding... fan leaf's going yellow...
one love & happy growin'
Nice stuff! Love the Skywalker kush, sweet high beautiful plant!

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
With sativas it's a good option to take a clone from them and flower those, and throw the seed plants away.
All sativas like to Sog just put them in flower with small roots and thats it...and for grow longflowers...give them veg nutes first few weeks...when they stop strech give them regular flower nutes...thats it. Mostly people give to low dose of N. Its nothing something extreme different than indica.
Just they grow much more and they need more N cuz of this.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
good morning ;-)

AK47 (90')
View attachment 18880222

White Walker Kush #1
View attachment 18880223

White Widow
View attachment 18880224

Tangie
View attachment 18880225

View attachment 18880226

View attachment 18880227

View attachment 18880228

View attachment 18880229
View attachment 18880240
one love & happy growin'
M.
👌

Status
Not open for further replies.