What's new

lookin to get a tattoo...

NOKUY

Veteran
"Mr. Cool Ice" sure has a "cool'' theme goin on here ...lol (I wonder what the fuk he was smoking) :wallbash:

13355bad_tattoo_10.jpg

13355bad_tattoo_11-med.jpg

Last edited:

AlaskaGrows

NOKUY said:
"Mr. Cool Ice" sure has a "cool'' theme goin on here ...lol (I wonder what the fuk he was smoking)

13355bad_tattoo_10.jpg

hahahaha nice yukon

btw that samurai looks like he is JACKING OFF!!
the shoulders are un proportioned, same with his arms!! i doubt i will ever get a tat, not until i am much older, something that needs to mean alot to me. nothing i can figure out in 18 years......

D

daisy jane

NOKUY said:
heres one POMH found about a year ago...i borrowed it from another thread:

pic06411ii9.jpg

Now who the hell would want to have sex with that thing?!:crazy: Yes, it is creative. But I feel sorry for whoever had to tattoo that guy. Hmm, I never thought I would actually be turned off by a penis..But I'd rather have Mr. Cool Ice!

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
..then we have that skinhead fool that killed the cop in Utah (I bet mom is ohhh so proud):
curtis.jpg

PoppinFresh

daisy jane said:
Now who the hell would want to have sex with that thing?!:crazy: Yes, it is creative. But I feel sorry for whoever had to tattoo that guy. Hmm, I never thought I would actually be turned off by a penis..But I'd rather have Mr. Cool Ice!

daisy, you could always have me.. all 3 seconds of it baby lol.

i saw that pic a long time ago. there are a lot of crazy folk out there doin shit like that. if you think that penis is bothersome, there's a pic of a woman's vagina with a tattoo of satans face over the WHOLE area - almost old school Chinese demon looking outward curved fangs if i remember correctly. it's gotta be real dark and i gotta be real high if i would wanna dance with the devil. LOL!

D

d4.

NOKUY said:
..then we have that skinhead fool that killed the cop in Utah (I bet mom is ohhh so proud):
curtis.jpg

That is the most ridiculous set of tatt's I've ever seen.

PoppinFresh

NOKUY said:
curtis.jpg

aren't those facial tattoos the sign of someone's bitch? i remember watchin some shit on discovery or one of those channels about how prison tattoos identify who you are and what you do in that prison. i can't remember tho if it was in the USA or some eastern european country or maybe all over that this is practiced. but they'll tie the dude down, rape him, and tattoo his face so everyone knows he's not to be respected as a man but treated like a woman. reminds folks why jail is no good lol.

sorry if i sidetrack the thread a lil! :badday:

NOKUY

Veteran
man I actually like great tatts, but I would get carried away...so none for me.

this guy got his highschool heavymetal sketch folder put on his back...LMAO:

tattoo-thumb.jpg

D

daisy jane

NOKUY said:
man I actually like great tatts, but I would get carried away...so none for me.

this guy got his highschool heavymetal sketch folder put on his back...LMAO:

tattoo-thumb.jpg

Somebody must really like 80s hair metal!

Although ACDC is badass :headbange

D

daisy jane

NOKUY said:
Tarkus should get a kik out of that one

Ahahahaha. I was thinking the same thing!! Lets see, when he gets home he is going to love the Randy Roads dedication. Let's not forget Quiet Riot and Tesla.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
KGB47 said:
www.luckyfishart.com

This woman does the best Celtic stuff around. She has 2 websites, enjoy!
Does her other website display images without asking me to order anything? Sorry if the first site does but none of the sections I saw didn't ask me to buy stuff!

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Jack D Ripper said:
LOL

I like the antlers on the ninja

that is a really crappy tattoo, but it isnt a ninja, its supposed to be a samurai i guess with some silly yingyang on his chest. doesnt even look finished and its not anatomically correct. ugh bad artists, no shortage of em.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Feyd said:
Does her other website display images without asking me to order anything? Sorry if the first site does but none of the sections I saw didn't ask me to buy stuff!

Try www.luckyfish.com that might work better for ya'! Click on the photos button and you'll get an idea of her work.

Last edited: