What's new

Let's see and hear about your sick plants!!

mudballs

They already look better with just the plain water of this morning.
I think I underwatered them when transplanted and soil was never properly wet....

Here are some closer pics, I think they seem greener than this morning, but just in case if somebody wants to check.
Is that coco coir or soil?

Homura

Is that coco coir or soil?
It is sublime-mix from ProXL, it is supposed to be soil with a percentage of Coco coir to improve drainage.
The soil itself contain some nutrients but more likely a light mix

Spanish page with the details:

mudballs

It is sublime-mix from ProXL, it is supposed to be soil with a percentage of Coco coir to improve drainage.
The soil itself contain some nutrients but more likely a light mix

Spanish page with the details:
Ok, no problem, yes, we treat that medium as inert...and must feed...never just water

Marla1337

Now you're thinking...those pots aren't "small" but theres a demarcation line where you "should" feed twice a day because of plant/pot size offset...yes i think i would try increasing your mix strength first. You could see improvement in as little as 24hrs if the changes address the problem. They respond fast, but in our game fast is 24hrs
How often u would water a photo plant 3 week of flower in a 16 L Pot ? How often days and how much l water per plant on peat mix soil

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Anyone know why when cloning in rockwool, after 3 or 4 days in humidity dome, some cuttings fall over from soft stalk? I remember a few being hard to insert and wonder if I damaged it crushing slightly.

laszlokovacs

Thrips. I'm dealing with some now i caught on some seedlings I had mixed in with my houseplants. Gross. I'm spraying them with some oil and soap water that I use to get rid of spider mites. Hopefully it works ill keep you updated.
Hey, I'm curious what you use exactly and if you've had good success. I've gotten spider mites and thrips from both baker creek heirloom seeds and hirts gardens on plants I've bought. But nursery greenhouses just dont care lol, its my fault for bringing them in the grow room.

I've had pretty good success using just water, dr. bronners peppermint soap and isopropyl alcohol. I just eyeball the conction pretty much but its probably 70% water. It clears up the plants fine within a week usually, never burnt any of my plants so far. I gotta clean my whole closet shelf but I don't flower here so It doesn't matter too much, they tend to show up 3 months down the line when the space gets packed. 99% of the time once I plant them out these pests disappear due to the humidity and benefical predators. When you say oil you talking vegetable oil or one of them fancy surfactants?

BTW thanks again for making me realize how terrible my potting mix was. 1 month later havent lost any plants and theyre all doing fine outdoors in the ground. They handle real soil fine. This was in one of the pics I posted all sickly, now killing it still in a 2" pot, just got planted out yesterday.
IMG_8693.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts