What's new

LED and BUD QUALITY

ReprobateMind

I hope i didnt push you towards that :oops: but i have to admit i dont like the +160w per board approach, it just get so hard with high hanging height and not being very symmetric for a square tent. Should work better for something slightly larger than a 4x2 though
No worries. I grow in a basement with dehumidifiers. I've had the light for a year and every grow turns to shit and I know it's from the LED and my ignorance on how to use it properly. It's just easier for me to hang a carbon filter, inline fan, and light in a tent and just add water and nutes and not really have to worry about varying temps, humidity, PPF, PPFD, μmol, etc.

Rocket Soul

No worries. I grow in a basement with dehumidifiers. I've had the light for a year and every grow turns to shit and I know it's from the LED and my ignorance on how to use it properly. It's just easier for me to hang a carbon filter, inline fan, and light in a tent and just add water and nutes and not really have to worry about varying temps, humidity, PPF, PPFD, μmol, etc.
The main thing about growing with leds is just to reverse climate from HPS: what used to be temps max 80F becomes min 80F for full intensity. If your setup allows this then the rest is very easy, just as you say, water and nutes, just a little higher. Hope youll try it out

Ca++

No idea. Never tried leds with organics. Its still bottles right?
The best grower i know, the only one ive seen hit 2g/w with +400w of leds per meter, the way he deals with nutes is that he runs 1 part mega crop and some calmag and doses by spoon. If they look hungry he just adds a little to his usual measure. If he got burnt tips he use a little less. But he doesnt really do much checking of ec and ph, he just knows how his nutes, water and plants act from experience. Id be lost trying to do that.

Just keep your eyes peeled but keep on measuring and try to establish a base line. First time you may have to push a bit over to find where your plants start to be over fed. Sorry its the best i can do for you:)
Mixing by the bottles instructions, could offer a basic EC reading, that can then be watched for the rises and falls expected.
I have used organic, and the delay between adjustment, and seeing effect, was a bit hard to work with. Reactive feeding is hard work, when you need to wait days to see if things worked. Each thing in the feed, taking a different time to become available. Weather and microheard depending.
Best bet is follow the bottle. I was to waste, but a recirc could be a different ball game. As you get converted products back to the tank.
I used the mistakenly sold bottle up quickly. Mixing with other feeds destined for tomato's as the P in it was crazy high. Major brand, I'm happy to forget

Latest posts

Latest posts