What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

LED AFTERGLOW

Absorber

Well HJ.. you have me twitching. 'Lift the ground pin'? 'borrowed leg'? 'two switches'? 'ground neutral'?
You're killin' me (but thanks).. I have little idea what those terms mean. How to correct them? No idea.
We're dealing with hurricane Milton aftermath and now have an electrical anomaly. Great.
You sound like an electrically educated person: I took an existing 30amp service in my garage and split into 2, 15 amp services for my grow room/tent. Would that be a logical place to look for correction?
Additionally, 2 small LEDs I use for just lighting the room, continue to glow too, that are on original household electricity circuit. Please, give me just a little direction (if it's possible). Thanks again for the incite.
Take a light from the garage and plug it into a different power supply in house or better still at another house if possible and that will rule out a problem with shed wiring .
Rather than chasing your tail thinking its the shed wiring

4maggio

Take a light from the garage and plug it into a different power supply in house or better still at another house if possible and that will rule out a problem with shed wiring .
Rather than chasing your tail thinking its the shed wiring
I will try the household circuit idea today. Can't get it to another house to try.. Thanks for the suggestion.

Latest posts

Latest posts