What's new

Kona Cherry x Skunk #1 feminized

gOurd^jr.

Daaayyyumn! Great lookin plants, i can almost smell'em from here. Too bad ya lost teh Mother cause these would sell like HOTCAKES!!!! I too await dry budshots and some smoke report....Me oh my this thread was a good read. Ima hafta go smoke some O' my Sour Mist.
peace and pot
gOurd

G

any updates king?

muahahaha wheres the sog brudda?

@BT-hey clam lover where'd those testers go? yer buddy ever finish that 1 hydro monster up?

damn. i need to crack some cherry skunks :bow:
this fuckin thread made my mouth water for the umpteenth time! - LOL

be well, gang

G

gourd^jr said:
oo bad ya lost teh Mother cause these would sell like HOTCAKES!!!!

LOL only a few hundred other moms to pick through:D

::drops 2 beans into shotglass::

it's a start:D

G

laaa la la lalalala lalalala

laaa la la lalalala lalalala

5538SHERRY_TAKE_2.JPG

Sherry Kona...TAKE 2 :yes::D:yes:

G

awesome thread. those are some of the best pics ive seen around these parts. Always nice to see some old antique strains still kickin. keep it green.

guerilla

KingRalph

howdy folks, remember me? :) Sherry round 2 has been underway for a bit as i go through a bunch more, checking out phenos n such. :p i have a couple of setups running them, an aerojet, and a custom recirc swc/bio-bucket thing which i'll get pics of later. here's a tease of the aerojet an what's to come...

thanks to everyone that came thorugh n commented on the thread so far, ya compliments make me blush :p see yas around... peace n green thumbs all

F

Father Time

Nice to see,
looking good mate,so you have got a camera? :joint:
Kind regards,FT :wave:

KingRalph

hehe still settin my sights on one Fatha, that's of another place and someone else's camera, but my seeds an instruction lol ;) soon i'll have full blown pics... it'll be worth the wait, i promise! there are a few pretty surprises from australia dyin for a photoshoot i tell ya what!

eya cap welcome back to tha home of sugary sherry hehehe

motaco... i'm tryin some moloka'i frost right now and another kona treat, somethin old and golden ;) ya enjoyin any hawaiians yourself?

well i'll get an update sometime soon. they've been on 12/12... love tropical sativa behaviors hehe just hope i can train them to bush up a bit, only 4 plants per tray in that aerojet is a bummer, ah well it's workin wonders with RO water n PBP pro w/ hydroguard.

i'll be back... peace n green thumbs folks

G

hey there - - you usin any liquid karma? if not u should!!
it really does stand up to it's name :) be well, King Ralph

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
I made some moloka'i frost x hawaiian sativa beans.

the frost is one of my all time favorites. you gotta get the right one but its really great like a tropical hawaiian flavor of bubblegum. not for everyone its a lazy sativa but I loved it.

and the hawaiian sativa was the best weed I've ever smoked in my life. I'll definitely buy this strain again.

only hawaiian I have left to smoke is a little cb2. I can't grow anymore and so I am low on buds and my options are limited. which Im not used to. :violin:

but one day when I can get back to growin I'm DEFINITELY lookin forward to the TRUE pakalolo being in my pipes again.

have you ever smoked the frost or the other native hawaiian you have before? does your hawaiian have a name? most hawaiian weed doesn't. those polynesians are like hillbillys. there is no name haole. its weed man.

Last edited:
G

Good grow KR, nice mixes and nice setup. No chicket nuggets.lol
Peace
MOD

KingRalph

very cool motaco that ya made that frost cross, i've wondered about federation's hawaiian sativa alot. haven't flowered out the frost yet but soon...

thanks for droppin in Kali... nope no chicken nuggets here, maybe some fish sticks though :p the skunk #1 did allow for decent preservation of the hawaiian though...

heya cap, no liquid karma here, will grab some soon though!

a tease... i went an tied the tops down an these branches flew up! better untie the colas so they can catch back up hahaha the stretch is insane with these!

(drooping from lights off)

KingRalph

and my other lil Sherry project... think i'll make a thread for it in the indoor hydro grows section... about 2-3wks flower... i should do a better job keepin track of these things :p oh btw, all plants 100% female

you see a faster buddin plant there... i keep gettin a couple really fast phenos, like 1in10 that'll be fully ripe at 8wks. last time that single anomly of a fasty was 'abnormally' frosty also. interesting...

G

yum

yum

hey mark the day you flipped em ona calendar this time
.....ya forgetful prick :D

cya

G

btw, looks great :smoke:
3890CherrySkunk60days-paplelowe-med.jpg

hope they turn out as nice or better than last time. im sure they will be better :wink::yes:

KingRalph

calendars?! who uses those! i have a page-a-day calendar... an it's on June still hahah. ya keep diggin that pic up hehe...

figured i'd link to my new grow of Sherry in my custom recirc swc high density SOG hehe.

Sherry - SWC SOG

peace folks, i'll get some more updates soon

btw, happy 420th post cap ;) tokin one for ya...

Latest posts

Latest posts