What's new

Kelly's DIY Under Current inspired RDWC Tubs

alphaguru

kelly lookin mighty fine in there, starting to bush up nicely

you HAVE to trim out the lower growth and thin out all the fan leaves. SB LOVES to be pruned!!!!

get on it

daemos

Im sure you will have no probs filling up that tent with another 2 - 3 weeks veg... mini trees you will have!

m0rb

Great work

Great work

Looks awesome Kelly! Just wanted to say nice job and ask a few questions if possible. My friend is thinking about incorporating what you have done here in his own setup. How often do you need to adjust PH and what type of nutes/water are you running in there?

Is there anything you would do differently in building this under current system now that you have yours up and running? I see you have what appears to be white panda film over the tops of your sterlite containers...is that keeping the algae away?

Happy Holidays!:peppermintstick:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Time to goose the nutes; those plants look hungry. This is a really good looking grow with well thought out design that is easily copied for the purposes of large-scale commercialization by anyone. Design, execution, thriftiness all seem to be in the green.

Let's put it to a vote:

9.5, 9.5, 9.5 and a 9.0 from the East German judge.

Looks like a gold medal winner to this kid. K+ to you Kelly. Well done.

TND

great grow Kelly like your DIY looks great i did a similar setup but doing a vertical. your girls look greeeeaaat!! Happy Holidays!!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I truly love your rdwc I'll try to built one close to yours thank you for sharing this great info :)
DR.DANK

one Q

Quality
Veteran
At the Orange, they have shopvac attachment that attach to a 5gallon bucket. it was $20

FYI

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Since you are using gravity to get water to the pump, what keeps it from flooding if it were to loose power? LOVE the diy spirit. Looks great.