What's new

Kelly's DIY Under Current inspired RDWC Tubs

one Q

Quality
Veteran
double them for support as SandE said then fill the gap with spray on unsulation. This will help keep it warm when it gets too cold.

C

corkushy

hey kelley thank you for posting this i just recently made my first recirculating dwc sstem out of a rubbermaid i was contimplating on how i wanted to hook multiple buckets up at once this looks like it should fit my tent it is 3 X 3 x7 how big is your tent? sorry if you already metioned it

I

irishboy

nice i was just thinking of making one of those since that unit gose for $900+ great job

M

mrdizzle

looks awesome bro, is there a reason you put that clear tubing on the part that spills the water back into the res?
I just set up a rdwc myself just like doubleds from *********
http://www.betterthannature.com 60l basin if your looking for plastic that wont bow

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
very nice work. keep it that way and make monster plants.
i made a rdwc diy and im doing my first run now and the
results are hugeeee plants.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I used a variation of this approach for my own RDWC system. Basically, I used garden hoses as a forced gravity return to the reservoir and top fed all buckets. No leaks and no worries about stepping on a line and yanking it out of the top of a bucket or with overfill worries either.

I really like this setup. It's rigid and durable in design and execution. Not a bad way to go. My congratulations on the design and execution, Kelly. K++

daemos

So fresh and so clean, clean...

Wicked set up you have there mate cant wait to see the results!

Ez...Mos