What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

cartergens

Zowahh v2 #3, lime candy terps and gassy funk
Screenshot_20241018_125555_Gallery.jpg

Synthracer

Sweets cut growing on my balcony in bavaria, smells sweet gassy, makes my mouth already water. It's not much, but valuable. I pollinated some little buds with Baglung Nepali and I hope to get some beans out of her, looks already very promising. These I hope will do great in the outdoors here.
IMG_20241018_145938_edit_85888702492623.jpg

IMG_20241018_145958_edit_85017786549527.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thanks Kalb. I'll pop on over and check them out. I was interested in the biker kush crosses and the sour D lines.
If you're looking for Karma seeds you can go to:
-puresativa
-attitude seedbank UK or USA depending where you live
-old school genetics
-karmagenetic shop
With those websites you will be able to find most of his seeds and some of them ship worldwide, for growers from Canada the easiest option is oldschoolgenetics. He has some seeds he makes himself who are pretty good; I have traded a pack of Old Gas Station it is Skunk x Sour Diesel Bx2, I will find great plants in those seeds for sure.

Onboard

IMG_7384.jpeg

Front row: 4 x Pink Lemon fem, testers (Lemon tree x Pink runts).
Back row, from the left: Sour Diesel Bx2, Tha melon, 2 x Hindu Runtz

They are about a month old in 1 gal pots, and on 12/12 for a couple of days. The 2x HR just showed white hairs, and the others are just about to. I also have a couple Pinky Sour and a Brotherhood OG going.

Thank you for the trust and generosity, @Karma G and @oldmangreen (of Oldschoolgenetics.com)!

Attachments

• IMG_7384.jpeg
    IMG_7384.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 4

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
do u keep em in 1 gallon pots , or do u upgrade to larger pots?? - i have used 3 gallon fabric and plastic as well as 5gallon of both... i don't see any diff between fabric and plastic, but do get better growth in 5gallon then 3 gallon